Sharnbasva University Admission 2020 UG PG: Sharnbasva University, established in 2017, is a private university located in Kalaburagi, Karnataka. This institute is a UGC recognized and top standard university of the state. Many private colleges are working under the affiliation of SU.
- It is offering various courses at UG and PG levels every year.
- It conducts many seminars and workshops for discussing the issues of education and allied development.
- SU is also running many developments and training programs on the main campus and affiliated colleges.
Sharnbasva University Admission Headlines
|Topic||Sharnbasva University Admission 2020|
|Established | Type||2017 | Private|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Merit and Entrance|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Diplomas|
|Chancellor||Poojya Sharanbaswappa Appa|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, lab, library, café, transport|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
SU is approved by:
Sharnbasva University Entrance exam
- Common Entrance Examinations
- Computer Application Entrance Examinations
- Education Entrance Examinations
- Engineering Entrance Examinations
- Fashion and Design Entrance Examinations
|SU Entrance||4th of June 2020|
|Merit List||1st week of July 2020|
|Admission||2nd week of July12020|
|Start of New||2nd week of July 2020|
Sharnbasva University Eligibility Criteria UG and PG Course
- Sharnbasva University Admission applicants must have 10+2 for a UG course.
- They must have 10+2+3 for being eligible for a PG course.
- For MSc, MTech, MA, MCom, and MHTM, the selection based on marks in the previous degree.
- For the BTech course, the applicants must take the KCET entrance test.
Sharnbasva University admission UG Course Eligibility Criteria
Sharnbasva University Admission if offering the following UG courses:
The applicants must have 10+2 class passed with 45% marks.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
The students must have passed 10+2 class in PCM with no less than 45% marks.
The students must have studied maths or computer at HSC level with at least 45% marks,
The applicants must have 10+2 in any stream with no less than 45% mark.
Sharnbasva University admission PG Course Eligibility Criteria
Sharnbasva University Admission is offering the following PG courses:
The applicants need to get a BCom degree with at least 50% marks.
The applicants need to get BCA or BSc maths degree with at least 45% marks.
The applicants must have 10+2 in any stream with no less than 50% marks.
The applicants need to get a BSc degree in the same stream with at least 50% marks.
The applicants need to have a 10+2+3 degree in any stream with no less than 50% marks.
Application Form: How to Apply?
Students can apply by using both online and offline modes: must follow these steps:
- Sharnbasva University Admission provides an online form on the following link: (sharnbasvauniversity.edu.in).
- The applicants must read all the information regarding the concerned course.
- Create your account by following the official link and add your details.
- Fill the form, upload the details, and other documents.
- Make your payment by using ATM or Net banking.
- Now submit the form.
- The students must go to the main campus Sharnbasva University Admission to buy the offline form.
- Fill the form with a blue or black ink pen in neat handwriting.
- Attach the documents and original DD with the form.
- Paste the photo and post the form to the admin office of SU.
• 2 passport size photos
• Identity proofs
• Residential Address
• 10th or 12th Results with certificates
• Original Documents at the time of interview
Q. What is the form mode offered by SU?
A. SU provides both online and offline forms for all applicants who want to apply in UG and PG courses.
Q. Does SU offers PGDM courses?
A. Yes, SU provides this course, and the students must have 50% marks in 10+2+3 for being eligible.
Q. Can I post the photocopy of DD with the form?
A. No, you have to post the original DD with the application.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th