SHUATS Admission 2022-23: 14 June 2022 is the last date for SHUATS Admission 2022-23. The registration for year 2022-23 at SHUATS has been started. Interested & eligible students can apply @shuats.org/admission2022. Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences is also called SHUATS. This institute was formerly known as Allahabad Agricultural Institute. This university has served the nation for more than 110 years. This university was established in the year 1910 and is located at Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh.
SHUATS Allahabad is known for its popular B.Tech, B.Pharm, D.Pharm, and MBA programmes. All UG, postgraduate, and diploma programs are selectively admitted using the SHUATS Open Entrance Test for Agricultural & Pharmacy (SOETAP) and SHUATS Merit-Based Online Counseling. The University’s B.Tech program costs INR 5.46 lakhs.
SHUATS Latest Updates
- SHUATS Admission 2022-23 Last Date is 14 June 2022. (Source)
- SHUATS Admission 2022-23 is now open for all the programs. Register here
- Admission 2022 in theology programs has been started at SHUATS. Check here
- SHUATS will upload the PhD Entrance Test 2022 result on 31st January 2022 on its official website.
- SHUATS has released the academic calendar 2022 for spring semester. Click here to View
- SHUATS invites applicants to apply for full-time PhD programmes for academic year 2021-2022. The Last date to apply was 12 January 2022. (Source)
SHUATS Admission Highlights
|University Name||Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences|
|Approved by||ICAR, UGC, ACU, AIU, IAU, IAUA|
|Location||Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Library, Laboratory, Cafeteria, Medical|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Fee||SHUATS Fee Structure|
SHUATS Admission 2022-23
Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences has open its admission portal for session 2022-23. It offers admissions in UG, PG, and research programs. The university allows admission based on the Student’s previous performance in qualifying degree or entrance tests—UG Courses such as B.Tech, B.Sc. Hons, BD, BPT, BA Hons, BBA, B. Pharm, B.L.I.Sc, B.P.Ed., B.Ed., BCA, etc.,
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
SHUATS UG Admission 2022-23
Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences has started UG course admission for session 2022-23. Forms are available at @www.shuats.org. Programs like BSc, BTech, BCA, BA, BCom, & more are available for SHUATS Admission in many specializations. Students require to have a 10+2 level education in the relevant stream for enrollment. SHUATS Admission 2022-23 Last Date is 14 June 2022.
|BSc||45% in 10+2 with PCM or PCMB or Agriculture||Agriculture, Food Technology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Forestry, Horticulture|
|BTech||50% in 10+2 with PCM or PCMB or Agriculture||Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical, Dairy Technology, Biotechnology|
|BA||10+2 in any discipline||Theology, JMC, Psychology|
SHUATS PG Admission
|MTech||BE/BTech in relevant field||Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical, Dairy Technology, Biotechnology|
|MA||Graduation in any discipline||Education, Economics, English, Sociology, Anthropology|
|MSc||BSc degree in relevant discipline||Agriculture, Food Technology, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Forestry, Horticulture|
SHUATS Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Online registration for all the offered programs||15th March, 2022|
|Last date of SHUATS Admission 2022-23||14th June, 2022|
|Last date for Correction in Application Form||18th June, 2022|
|Admit Card for SOET||20th June, 2022|
|Computer Based Online Entrance Test (SOET)||1st July, 2022 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of Online Entrance Test Result||5th July, 2022|
SHUATS Application Form Process 2022
- Students can obtain their application form by paying INR 450 through the bank draft, and have to sent the filled application form by post on the correct SHUATS Address.
- They can also apply online mode by visiting the official web portal of SHUATS.
- For online mode, Students have to fill the online form and, after that, pay the application fee via online methods (net banking).
- Upload the required documents.
- Domicile and passport
- ID card and degrees
- Mark sheet of 10thand 12th
- Transfer Certificate.
- Passport size photo
- Character and caste certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: On what basis candidates are admitted to the university?
Ans: It is based upon merit
Q: What is the length of experience at university?
Ans: 111 years
Q: Is the university the oldest university in India?
Ans: No, it is one of them
SHAUTS Contact Details
- Address: Rewa Road Old Bridge, near to Yamuna, Naini, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211007
- Contact No.: +91-532-2684781, 2684281
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.