Shyam University Admission 2021: is a state-private institution located in the town of Dausa, Rajasthan. It was set up in the year 2018 and had recognized by UGC. The state government approves the SU of Rajasthan. It gets affiliated with AICTE, PCI, and NCTE. Shyam University admission was set up in the year 2018 at Dausa, Rajasthan. The university holds the approval of NCTE and PCI. As a private university. It offers various UG and PG courses in various fields.
|Singhania University||Singhania University Fee structure|
|Singhania University Admission|
- The UG programs offered by the university are B.Lib.I.Sc, B.Sc, and B.Tech, etc. The education needed for the UG program is 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks.
- The PG programs on the campus are M.Tech, MBA, and M.Sc. Candidates who wish to seek entry in PG programs must have Undergrad in a particular stream.
- The enrollments are given based on merit and entrance test.
- 12 July 2021: University uploaded the online pre-application form 2021. Candidates can download the form and submit it.
Shyam University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Shyam University|
|Short Name of University||SU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||PRIVATE UNIVERSITY|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||NCTE, PCI, AICTE, UGC|
Shyam University UG & PG Eligibility
SU offers programs such as B.Tech, BBA, and others at the UG level. They are available in different specializations.
- B.Tech: Aspirant should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- BBA: Aspirants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent. They should have passed from a recognized board.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
SU offers programs such as MBA, M.Tech, and others at the PG level. They are available for two years. Aspirants seeking admission must go through the given criteria.
- M.Tech: Aspirant should have a valid bachelor’s degree. The degree should be in B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA/ M.Sc/ AMIE specializations.
- MBA: Aspirant should have obtained a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. The degree could be in any discipline.
Below is the criteria for admission to any Ph.D. course:
- Aspirants should have obtained a Master’s degree from a recognized university. They should have passed with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Final admission will be provided based on the marks of the aspirant; in the entrance exam conducted by SU.
Shyam University Application Process 2021
To get admission into Shyam University, aspirants have to fill the application form. The application form is available online only. aspirants must fill the application form carefully as no changes can get made after the submission of the form. it can visit the SU website to fill the form and apply for their preferred choice, of course.
Aspirants need to bring the following documents while applying for admission. No aspirant will be allowed to take admission without the proper submission of documents to the college authorities.
- Mark sheets of class 10th and 12th
- Examination certificates of 10th and 12th
- Migration certificate
- School leaving certificate, issued by the last institution of education
- Character certificate obtained from the last institution
- Passport size photographs clicked recently
|Start of the online application form (Started)||July 2021|
|Registration for all Ist year UG/PG students||July 2021|
Shyam University Courses & Eligibility
Shyam University BA Course
|BA (Hospitality-Tourism)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA. (Advertising and Brand Management)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA. (Ancient Indian History & Archaeology)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA. (Computer Science)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA. (Economics)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA. (Education)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA. (English Literature)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA. (English)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA. (Foreign Trade and Practice)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA. (Hindi)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (History)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Home Science)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Mathematics)||3 years||12th pass|
|BA (Physical Education)||3 years||12th pass|
List of Courses Offered by University
- B.E. / B.Tech
- BCom (Hons)
Address: Dehlal-Deedwana, Lalsot Byepass, NH-11A Extension, Teh Lalsot, Distt. Dausa, Rajasthan – 303511
Contact No.: +91-8890202999
Source: Official Website
Notes: This information is temporary. For more updates, you can check the university’s website.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th