Sikkim Manipal University Admission 2021-22: SMU is a private institution of education. The university was set up in the year 1992 in the city of Sikkim. This university is approved by UGC and ranked by NAAC & NIRF. The university offers a lot of degree programs and courses to the candidates at the UG & PG level of education. At the undergraduate level candidates can apply for admissions in BA, BSC, B.COM & BA (lat) degree programs and courses offered by the university. Candidates can apply if they are matric passes. At the PG level of education, the university offers admittance to MA, MSC, M.COM & M.TECH degree programs and courses. Candidates who have graduated in the related stream are eligible to apply for admissions.
|Sikkim Manipal University||Sikkim Manipal University Fee structure|
|Sikkim Manipal University Admission|
University Admission Last Date 2021:
Important info associated with admissions is given below:
|Main events||Date (Tentative)
|Last date of Application||31st May 2021|
|Entrance Test||5th July 2021|
Sikkim Manipal University Admission Headlines 2021-22
|University Name||Sikkim Manipal University|
|Short Name of University||SMU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Vice-Chancellor||Lt Gen Dr. MD Venkatesh|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Chancellor||Shriniwas Patil, Governor of Sikkim|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC, DEC, AIU, AICTU|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
SMU UG & PG Eligibility:
- B.Tech: 10+2 examination passed with 50% marks in the science stream is basic eligibility. The selections are made based on JEE Main or SMIT or MUOET exams score.
- BS (Engg): Class 12th passed with min 50% is eligibility. The admissions are based on a score of 10+2 (merit).
- MBBS: Aspirant who has completed 10+2 in the science field is eligible to apply for MBBS. NEET entrance tests aggregate-based admissions are done for this program.
- BMLT: Merit-based admission process 12th class passed in science is primary eligibility.
- BCA: The intermediate passed is eligibility. The student must appear in the SMU entry test and qualify for admission to BCA.
- MCA: BCA graduation is eligibility. SMU entrance exam conducted for admission.
- MBA: BBA or equivalent is required eligibility. MAT, CAT score is accepted for selections of MBA.
- M.Tech: B.Tech (Bachelor’s degree) is the eligibility. GATE or MUOET exam score required for enrolment.
Sikkim Manipal University Admission
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The Sikkim Manipal University has one of the most famous universities in this country, and SMU offered Various 51 Programmes with 11 discipline courses such as Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Certificate, and Certificate in Diploma course. If the interested candidate can take the admission through online/Offline mode. The admission forms are available on the official website of the university till 31st June.
SMU Courses & Eligibility
List of SMU Courses
- Hospital Administration
- Humanities and Social Science
- Information Science
- Basic and Ap[plied Sciences
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th