Sikkim State University Admission 2021-22: Sikkim State University was established in 2003 at Gangtok, Sikkim, as a central university. It is UGC-approved by the university. It is offering both UG and PG courses as well as some doctoral (Ph.D.) courses too. It conducts its entry test besides this other state and national level admission exams score is accepted by SSU. The admission process is based on marks aggregate gained by the candidate in the relevant entrance exam.
|Sikkim State University||Sikkim State University Admission|
- 11 October 2021: Online entrance exam for admission to MPhil/PhD Courses will be conducted on 26 October and 27 October 2021. Candidates can check the details here. (Source)
- 11 October 2021: Counselling will be starts for Certificate and UG, PG Courses from 22 October to 25 October 2021. Click here (View)
Sikkim State University Highlights
|University||Sikkim State University|
|Established | Type||2003 | Central|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG& Diplomas|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Scholarships, Bank, Hostel, Medical, Transport|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 3592 251 468|
Sikkim State University Admission 2021-22
Sikkim State University Admission is offering these UG courses:
Sikkim State University UG Admission
- BA: The students who want to apply to this course must have an HSC degree in the same stream with more than 45% marks.
- BSc: The applicants who wish to apply for BSc must have passed HSC in the Science group.
- BPA: Those who wish to use in BPA must have a 10+2 degree with 40% marks.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Sikkim State University PG Admission
Sikkim State University Admission is offering these PG courses:
- MA: The applicants must have a BA degree in the concerned subject with 56% marks
- MSc: The students who want to apply for an MSc course must have a BSc course with more than 56% marks.
- M Com: The applicants have a BCom degree in the same stream with no less than 45% marks.
- MTTM: The student must have a graduation degree in any stream with no less than 40$ marks.
- Ph.D.: The students who want to apply to this course must have a master’s degree in the same stream with 55% marks.
Sikkim State University Eligibility
- BSc: The Higher school certification (10+2) in science is eligibility. Selection is done via merit of the SSU-ET score.
- BA: 10+2 passed aspirants are eligible. Admissions are given on the score of the SSU entry test score.
- BPA: Eligibility is 10+2 education completed. Entry test score-based admissions.
- BBA: Aspirant should have passed 10+2 with 50% is eligibility. SSU-ET scores are considered for admission.
- BCA: HSSC (12th) class passing is eligibility. SSUET score followed for admission
- MSc: The Bachelor’s in Science is required eligibility.
- MA: BA graduation is a necessity. SSU-ET based admissions
- MPA: The BPA course should be completed as necessary eligibility. Entry test score-based admission.
- LLM: LLB or equivalent with 50% is eligibility. CLAT exam-based entries.
- M.Com: B.Com or equivalent must be completed in good grades. NET exam marks are considered for enrollment.
SSU Application Form: How to Apply?
- The applicants must visit the official web portal of Sikkim State University.
- Before filling the online form, you must check the essential eligibility criteria for your selected course.
- Create your account, fill in the details, upload documents, and pay an online fee (INR 700).
- Now submit the form
SSU wants the following documents from the students:
- Degrees of HSC, UG, and PG
- Mark Sheets of HSC, UG, and PG
- Caste and character certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Domicile and NOC
- Address: Sikkim University 6th mile, Samdur, P. O. : Tadong-737102 Gangtok, Sikkim
- Phone: +91-3592-251468
- Fax: +91-3592-251067
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th