Sir Padampat Singhania University Admission 2021-22: Sir Padampat Singhania University was accustomed in 2007 and popularly known as SPSU. It is located in Udaipur. The JK Cement Nimbahera Foundation settled it through the code of SPSU Act 2008 by Rajasthan Government.
|Sir Padampat Singhania University||Sir Padampat Singhania University Admission|
- 10 August 2021: The university has released the UG and PG level application form of session 2021-22. For more updates, click here.
Sir Padampat Singhania University Highlights
|University Name||Sir Padampat Singhania University|
|Short Name of University||SPSU|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||Private|
Sir Padampat Singhania University Admission 2021-22
SPSU admission is a private institute. The university keeps the approvals of UGC and AIU.
- The UG programs offered by the university are B.Tech, BBA, B.Com, etc., in the fields of Management and Engineering. The education needs to admit in UG courses HSC with a minimum of 50% marks.
- It also provides PG courses like MBA, M.Tech, and Ph.D. Applicants who wish to seek admission in PG must have UG in the same stream. In contrast, a master’s is required to enroll in P.hD.
- The admissions are granted based on merit and entrance test.
There are various courses offered for admission to this university to develop high-level skills in the students.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- UG degree Tech: 60% marks are mandatory in 12th for GEN, and SC/ST and OBC relaxation done according to the criteria.
- BBA: Aspirants should complete 12th with 60% marks in any stream, and relaxation is there for the reserved category.
- B.Com: Aspirants should have 12th qualification in any stream.
- BCA: Should complete 12th in any stream with 60% marks.
- MBA: Aspirants must be a graduate with 60% marks and above from a known university. Preference will be given to the reserved and deserved aspirants.
- MCA: Should have a graduation degree with min 50% marks for GEN and 45% for SC/ST aspirants.
- M.Tech: Aspirants should have Bachelor’s Degree with a good academic record.
- Ph.D: PG degree is mandatory for admission in Ph. D with 55% marks from a known university.
Sir Padampat Singhania University Application Form 2021
For admission to SPSU, applicants should follow specific terms and criteria
- To get admission to SPSU, aspirants can apply both online and offline as per the choice of aspirants.
- Applicants should go through the SPSU website to get an application form for admission.
- Aspirants should go through the application form thoroughly to get admission.
- SPSU should authenticate documents.
- University will submit an acknowledgment receipt for admission by email.
- Aspirants can deposit the application form fees online or offline.
Aspirants should carry all the required documents at the time of admission without any fail.
- Must carry proper Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card for admission.
- International aspirants,/should produce valid ID and passport details
- For admission, aspirants must carry all the academic certificates from the previous universities.
- Aspirants should have min four copies of passport size photographs.
- Applicants should have a college migration certificate for future admission.
- An aspirant should produce entrance test results for the further admission process.
- Transfer Certificate should get attached with the application form.
- Anti-Ragging Affidavits are now a day compulsory for admission.
- Attach all the self-attested documents with the application form and send them to SPSU address.
Sir Padampat Singhania University B.Tech Course
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||12th|
|Basic Admission Criteria||SPSAT|
SPSU BBA, BCom UG Courses
SPSU M.Tech Course
|Basic Eligibility Criteria||B.E or B.Tech|
|Basic Admission Criteria||SPSAT|
SPSU MCA, MBA Courses
Courses of Sir Padampat Singhania University
School of Engineering courses
- B.Tech Biotechnology
- B.Tech Chemical Engineering
- B.Tech Civil Engineering
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech Electrical engineering
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech rail transportation Engineering
- B.Tech CSE (Cloud Technology & Information Security)
- BCA (Cloud technology & Information Security)
- BCA (Mobile application & Information Security)
- Post Graduate
School of Management
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
- Bachelor of Business administration (BBA)
- BBA (Tourism & Hospitality Management)
- Association of International Accountants (AIA)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Ph.D. in Management
School of Basic Sciences & Humanities
Address: Sir Padampat Singhania University Bhatewar, Udaipur 313 601, Rajasthan, India
Phone: 18008896555, 02957-226095-100
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th