SIU Admission 2021-22: Symbiosis International University was established in 1971. It is located in Pune, Maharashtra, and The university is approved by University Grants Commission (UGC). SET application process 2021 has started for admission to Symbiosis International University.
|SYMBIOSIS International||SYMBIOSIS International Fee structure|
|SYMBIOSIS International Admission|
|Topic||Symbiosis International University Admission 2021|
|Established | Type||1971 | Private Deemed University|
|Approved by||UGC, AALAU|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG& Diplomas|
|Vice-chancellor||Rajani R. Gupte|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Scholarships, Bank, Hostel, Medical, Transport|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Help desk||020-28116200 020-28116208|
SIU Admission 2021-22
SLAT is taken up to gain Law course admission in the Symbiosis International University, while SITEEE is crucial for engineering courses. The university offers various UG and PG courses. Application to SLAT, SET, and SITEEE is currently open, Apply Now.
- B.Tech: This course is for those students who have studied PCM at 10+2 level with at least 45% marks. JEE Main entrance exam is acceptable with a valid score.
- BSc: The applicants must have 45% marks at the HSC level with the science stream. These students must have good marks in the PIWAT entrance exam.
- BSc: It is a nursing course offered to the students who have studied PCM at the HSC level or have a nursing diploma.
- BBA: The students who have passed plus two exams with commerce stream are highly eligible to apply.
- BCA: The students who have passed the +2 exam from any board or council with maths as a compulsory subject can take admission in this program.
- BA: The students who have studied arts subjects at plus two levels can apply to this program.
- BA-LLB: The aspirants must have a 10+2 degree in any stream with at least 45% marks.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- MBA (General) eligibility criteria are a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream from a verified university/ institute with an aggregate of 50%.
- MSc (Computer Application): Bachelor’s degree with an aggregate of 50%.
- LLB, candidate must have graduation degree with at least 45% aggregate.
- LLM, LLB with 50% marks.
- MA: The applicants having a graduation degree in the relevant course with at least 50% marks can apply to this course.
- M.Des: Students with a B.Des degree with at least 50% marks are eligible for this course.
SIU Application Form Process 2021
Symbiosis International University Admission will offer both online and offline forms for the applicants.
- For Symbiosis International University Admission online way
- Wait for the result of the SET and PIWAT entrance exams.
- After the result, log in to the university’s official website with the email and password.
- Fill up the form with valid personal and academic details.
- Upload the scanned documents, picture, signature, and certificates to your online account.
- Pay the fee by your bank account numbers that are available in the offer letter.
- Send the email of money transfer, as described in the offer letter.
- Preview the form and submit it.
- SIU Admission offline Get your application from the university’s main campus or download it from the website.
- Fill it with valid details and attach the supporting documents and a picture.
- Pay the fee with the help of a DD in favor of SI.
- Post the form to the address that is available on the application.
- SIU Admission Documents must be required
- Transfer Certificate
- Mark sheets and Degrees
- Ticket of admission test hall
- Income Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Category
SIU MSc Specializations & Eligibility
|Course Name||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria|
|M.Sc Bioinformatics||2 years||B.Sc Bioinformatics|
|M.Sc Biotechnology||2 years||B.Sc Biotechnology|
|M.Sc Botany||2 years||B.Sc Botany|
|M.Sc Chemistry||2 years||B.Sc Chemistry|
Address: Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist: Pune, Maharashtra, Pin Code: 412115, India
Phone: +91-2028116200, +91-2028116208
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Be the first to leave a review.