SKUAST University Admission 2021: Sher E Kasmir University of Agricultural Science And Technology SKAUST is a state university situated in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. This university appeared on the map of the country in the year 1982 for the first time. This university also offers distance learning. Candidates can apply for admission through electronic mode or physical mode of registration for the grant of access.
Candidates admitted to the courses offered by the university on the firm basis of entrance tests conducted by the university. UGC and ICAR recognize it. The short name of the University is SKUAST. It offers a good quality of education to academic students.
|SKUAST University||SKUAST Application Form|
|SKUAST Admission||SKUAST Fee Structure|
SKUAST has opened gates for new candidates for the academic session by admission to UG, PG courses. The UG courses of SKUAST admission include B.Sc, B.Sc (Agriculture), BE, B.Tech, B.F.Sc etc. Aspirants are to have 12th-grade clearance for opting for these courses. SKUAST has opened PG course admission for courses of M.Phil, Ph.D. in Agriculture, M.Phil in commerce, Ph.D. in Commerce, M.Phil in Engineering, Ph.D. in Engineering, M.Phil or Ph.D. in Management, M.Phil or Ph.D. in Medicine, M.Phil and Ph.D. in Science, M.Sc, M.Sc (Agriculture), ME, M.Tech, Ph.D. in Veterinary Science, M.F.Sc, etc.
- 28 September 2021: Admission has closed for the academic session 2021-22. The last date of submission of application form was 23 September 2021. Students can check the details here (Source)
|University Name||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science & Technology|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC|
|Entrance Exam||ICAR-AIEEA, SKUASTET|
|Types of Programs||Bachelor’s, Masters, Ph.D.|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
SKUAST University Admission 2021-22
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
SKUAST is a State University presenting UG, PG, Ph.D. programs, and different certifications and diploma courses. It is situated in Jammu and Kashmir and is interrelated with UGC. The selection relies on the entrance exam.
SKUAST UG Admission
- B.V.Sc & AH: 12th is minimum for the fitting of this college, the 50% scores total. There is needed for English, Biology, and PC with 40%.
- B.Sc (Hons.) Biotechnology: 12th minimum in the area of science, the valid scores are 50% scores. There is a requirement for PCMBE.
- BSc (Hons) Agriculture: 12th in science has to be the last criterion. The candidates must have their entry test cleared off. The candidates also require to be a PCMBE backdrop.
SKUAST PG Admission
- M.Sc in Agriculture: The graduate is the minor criterion of the B.Sc. in Agriculture. They additionally must have 60% scores of the subjects are required.
- MBA in Agri-Business: Candidates must be to have 60% scores of their graduation. They are to have a BBA or management backdrop. They are to clear their entry test.
- M.V.Sc. in Very. Surgery & Radiology: Candidates are to be a science backdrop. They are to have 60% scores in total and 40% scores for main subjects. They are also to clear off their entry test.
SKUAST Application Process: How to Apply?
SKUAST University Admission offers both online and offline forms for the students. Students can take offline forms from the website and campuses. For online formats, the students must follow these steps:
- The students should fill their online form on the official website.
- After filling in the persona details, the students must upload the documents, photo, sign, and thumb impression.
- After all these steps, the students must pay their form fee through challan, net banking, or debit card.
- Upload the fee slip if you submit it via DD or Challan form.
- The fee is INR 1500 that must pay before submitting the form.
- SKUAST will upload the list of selected students on its web portal.
- SKUAST will reject the forms after the last date.
- The students have to pay extra for a late fee.
- Qualifying Exam mark sheet
- Class 10th and 12th Certificates
- DOB proof
- degree and mark sheet
- Category or caste Certificate
Q: What is the name of the test conducted by the university?
Q: Who conducted the entrance test last year?
Ans: Ministry of education
Q: What is the average fee of an MSc?
Ans: INR 200 per annum
- Address: Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir -180009
- Phone: 0191 226 2133
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th