SKUAST Admission 2022-23: The Admission Procedure at SKUAST will soon start for academic 2022. The University provides numerous UG & high-level courses like BVSc, BFSc, BSc, MVSc, MFSc, MSc (Forestry) & more for admission. Students should first appear in the entry test to get in any SKUAST offered courses.
SKUAST-K Entrance Exam 2022 Registration will start in June 2022; the application will be released on the official website.
About: Sher E Kashmir University of Agricultural Science And Technology or SKAUST is a state university situated in Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir. This university appeared on the map of the country in the year 1982 for the first time. This university also offers distance learning. Candidates can apply for admission through electronic mode or physical mode of registration for the grant of access. UGC and ICAR recognize it.
SKUAST open the registration portal for MBA aspirants who are seeking admission in MBA for session 2022-23, Students can find various specializations, eligibility criteria, and the fee structure on the official university website.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Name||Sher-e-Kashmir University of Agricultural Science & Technology|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC|
|Entrance Exam||ICAR-AIEEA, SKUASTET|
|Types of Courses||Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. level programmes|
|Application Form||SKUAST Application Form|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Fee Structure||SKUAST Fee Structure|
SKUAST Admission 2022-23
SKUAST is a State University presenting UG, PG, Ph.D. programs, and different certifications and diploma courses. It is situated in Jammu and Kashmir and is interrelated with UGC. The selection relies on the entrance exam.
SKUAST UG Course Admission
- B.V.Sc & AH: The students must have passed 10+2 with minimum 50% marks from any recognised board of education in India.
- B.Sc (Hons.) Biotechnology: Students having HSC with Physics, Chemistry & Biology as core subject can apply for the admission in bachelors of biotechnology offered by the Sher E Kashmir University of Agricultural Science And Technology. Students can also opt from various sp[ecializations.
SKUAST PG Course Admission
- M.Sc in Agriculture: The graduate is the minor criterion of the B.Sc. in Agriculture. They additionally must have 60% scores of the subjects are required.
- MBA in Agri-Business: Masters of Business Administration is postgraduate level degree offered by the university. The students must have 60% scores in their bachelors degree in any relevant field. The degree must be from any UGC recognised university of India.
SKUAST Application Form Process 2022-23
SKUAST University Admission offers both online and offline forms for the students. Students can take offline forms from the official website or campuses. For online formats, the students must follow these steps:
- The students should fill their online form on the official website.
- After filling in the persona details, the students must upload the documents, photo, sign, and thumb impression.
- After all these steps, the students must pay their form fee through challan, net banking, or debit card.
- Upload the fee slip if you submit it via DD or Challan form.
- The fee is INR 1500 that must pay before submitting the form.
- SKUAST will upload the list of selected students on its web portal.
- Aplication forms will be rejected after the last date.
- The students have to pay extra as a late fine.
- Qualifying Exam mark sheet
- Class 10th and 12th Certificates
- DOB proof
- degree and mark sheet
- Category or caste Certificate
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the name of the test conducted by the university?
Who conducted the entrance test last year?
Ministry of education
Contact Details Of SKUAST
- Address: Jammu, Jammu and Kashmir -180009
- Phone: 0191 226 2133
- Official Website: https://skuastkashmir.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.