Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP Exam): SNAP Test stands for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. It is a prestigious exam organized by Symbiosis International University (SIU). The review offers entry into MBA and PGDM courses to eligible students.
SNAP 2020 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||SNAP Exam|
|Full-Form||Symbiosis National Aptitude|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Courses Offered||Management, Science & Other Courses|
|Conducting Body||Symbiosis International (Deemed University)|
On clearing the exam, the aspirants get a chance to take entry into various colleges affiliated with the university. The exam is conducted in online mode once in a year.
Courses Offered by Symbiosis International University
- MBA in Information Technology
- MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA in Marketing
- MBA in Human Resources
- MBA in International Business
- MBA in Communication Management
- MBA in Energy and Environment
- MBA in Operations Management
SNAP Exam Dates
|Online Application Form Release Date||16-Aug-19|
|Last Date of Online Application Form||23-Nov-19|
|Closure of Test Payment||23-Nov-19|
|Availability of Admit Card||02-Dec-19|
|SNAP Online Test 2020||15-Dec-19|
|Declaration of SNAP Result 2020||10-Jan-20|
|Release of final Merit List||Fourth Week of February 2020|
SNAP Test Application Form
The applications for the SNAP exam will release on the official website of SIU. Aspirants must fill the forms between August to November.
SNAP Exam Pattern
- The question paper will contain 150 questions.
- The format of the question paper will include MCQs and Non-MCQs.
- Every question carries one mark so that aspirants will get one mark for every correct answer.
- There is negative marking in the exam. 0.25 marks will get deducted on every wrong answer.
- The exam has to be completed by aspirants in 2 hours.
- The question paper will contain four sections carrying different maximum marks. They are:
- English (Reading, Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability): 40 Q and 40 marks
- Affairs: 30 Q and 30 marks
- and Logical Reasoning: 40 Q and 40 marks
- Data Sufficiency, and Data Interpretation: 40 Q and 40 marks
SNAP Eligibility Criteria
- An aspirant must be a graduate in any course with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university. However, for SC, ST, and PWD aspirants, the requirement is a minimum of 45% marks.
- Aspirants who are appearing for their final year of graduation are eligible to apply. However, they have to submit their passing certificate or mark sheet at the time of entry.
- Foreign Nationals or NRIs who have graduated from a foreign institution have to take a certificate of equivalence from AIU.
SNAP Exam Preparation Tips
SNAP exam tests the aptitude management skills of the students. Here are the few tips to prepare for it:
- Aspirants must go through the exam pattern and start preparing accordingly.
- Check out the whole syllabus of the exam in detail and divide your time to each subject according to the weightage of marks it carries.
- Aspirants must practice the last year question papers of the SNAP exam to get an idea about the type of questions asked.
- Aspirants must give mock tests and attempt to practice papers every week to understand their level of preparation.
SNAP Application Form Fee
Aspirants have to pay INR 1750 as the fee to submit their applications.
SNAP Admit Card
Admit the SIU University will release cards of the students on their official website. The expected date of release is during the 1st week of December.
Aspirants must carry the admit card while going for the exam. It contains the essential details of the aspirant, such as name, exam venue, exam date, etc.
SNAP Exam Date
The tentative date for the conduct of SNAP 2020 is December 13, 2020. However, the university can change it on their terms. The exam will get conducted in the afternoon hours from 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
SNAP Exam Result
The results of the SNAP exam will get announced in January.
SNAP Admission Process
After the declaration of the aspirant’s results, the affiliated institutions of SIU will start their entry process.
- Group Exercise (GI)
- Personal Interaction (PI)
- Written Ability Test (WAT)
These are the next three stages that aspirants are required to undergo.
The institutes will release their cut-offs to shortlist the aspirants for GI/PI/WAT. Aspirants who pass the cut off will get shortlisted for these three stages.
Depending on the performance of aspirants in these stages, the institutes will make their selection.
However, the final selection will be made considering the past academic record, SNAP score, and GI, PI, WAT score of the aspirants.
SNAP Test Exam Center
The exam centres for SNAP will fall in 90 cities all over India. Aspirants can give their preference of exam centre in the application form.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Aspirants must fill the online application form for SNAP 2020 to apply for the Exam.
– Make sure you apply before the last date of applications.
– Fill the application form carefully and pay the application fee of INR 1750 to complete the online application process.
Aspirants can pay the application fee through online modes such as:
– Credit cards
– Debit card
– Net banking
However, the application fee will not get refunded in any case.
Aspirants can appear for the SNAP exam any number of times. There is no bar set on the number of attempts. However, the score of your last given SNAP exam will get considered for entry.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th