SNDT Women’s University Admission 2021-22: Smt. Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University 1916, is a state university situated in Mumbai. The second name of this institute is SNDT Women’s University. Many female students get higher education every year from here, and it is one of the oldest women universities in India. SNDTWU invites females from all over the country to apply here and play an active role in the country’s progress.
- 14 August 2021: The Last date for admission to the PG Home Science course for academic session 2021-22 is 16 August 2021. For more details, click here.
|SNDT Women’s University|
SNDT Women’s University Highlights
|Topic||Smt. Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University|
|Established | Type||1916 | state|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Location||Mumbai, Maharashtra India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG & Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel, Auditorium, Nursery, Cafeteria, Canteen, Bank, Health Care, Store|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Help desk||022-2203 1879,|
SNDT Women’s University Admission 2021-22
SNDT is also called Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University. the university is offering admission 2021-22 in several majors. SNDTWU offers multiple UG, PG, and PhD courses, and the students must check their eligibility before applying for any program. PhD admission is based on merit, and the students need to get a master’s degree before applying to any course.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- BSc selection criteria are a student who would have an Intermediate certificate with Science.
- BA eligibility criteria is an education degree of 10+2 level with 50% marks.
- BCom The selection procedure requires a 10+2 level with 50% marks in Commerce Education.
- BTech Apply for this course students must have passed 10+2 in PCM with more than 55% marks.
- BCA admission requires an intermediate degree with 50% marks but Mathematics and IT students are preferred.
- MA Eligibility for students has a Graduation degree with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- MSc selection is made based on having a relevant Graduation degree with 50% marks.
- MCA entrance process requires applicants of 50% marks in graduation.
- MCom accessibility criteria have a candidate with a Commerce Graduate Degree.
SNDT Women’s University Application Form Process 2021
SNDTWU offers both online and offline forms for students.
- Students have to open the university portal and register themselves.
- After creating an account, students receive a username and password on their email ID and mobile no.
- Applicants can verify and change their password
- In the end, students purchase the college’s prospectus and submit their form and required documents in college.
- Students can register themselves by sending the form with an enrollment fee of amount Rs. 265/
- They have to submit the form along with all the documents at the address.
- Leaving Certificate
- An attested copy of the last mark sheet
- The passing certificate issued by the board or university
- Original Migration or transfer Certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Domicile and ID card
SNDT Women’s University Courses & Eligibility
|MA Social Science||Graduate|
Address: 1, Nathibai Thackersey Rd, New Marine Lines, Churchgate, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400020, India
Phone: 022-22031879, 022-22032159
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Be the first to leave a review.