SAU Admission 2021-22: Spicer Adventist University is a private university located in Pune, Maharashtra. It was established in the year 1915 and is one of the oldest institutions running in Pune. SAU gets affiliated with UGC. For more than 100 years, SAU is working to provide high-quality higher education to aspirants.
|Spicer Adventist University||Spicer Adventist University Fee structure|
|Spicer Adventist University Admission|
SAU offers admission to several undergraduate and postgraduate level programs. The programs are available in fields such as Arts, Commerce, Science, Management, etc. Aspirants who wish to take admission need to meet the minimum eligibility criteria set by SAU. The criteria differ slightly as per the requirement of the courses.
- 19 July 2021: Admission open in the academic session 2021-22. The applicants can check the eligibility and apply. (Source)
Spicer Adventist University Highlights
|University Name||Spicer Adventist University|
|Short Name of University||SAU|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Vice-Chancellor||Noble Prasad Pilli|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Type of University||Private|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||020 2580 7000|
Spicer Adventist University UG & PG Eligibility
Spicer Adventist University is a well-recognized private university. SAU offers admission 2021-22 several PG and UG courses in Arts, Science, Business studies, and many other programs. Students can also employ online for admissions.
- BA (Economics): 10+2 pass Examination with 40% marks and English as passing subject
- BA (Psychology): Eligible candidates must have 10+2 passed examination with 40%
- Bachelor of Performing Arts (BPA): Higher Secondary School Certificate (10+2)or its equivalent Examination with 50% marks.
- Bachelor of Education (B. Ed): Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree with 50% marks
- MA (Education): Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree with 50% marks
- MBA: Criteria are a Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree with 50% marks + CET passes
- MSc (Biotechnology): Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree in Science with 50% Marks are eligible
- MSc (Botany): Accessibility criteria are Bachelor’s degree in Science with 50% Marks.
Spicer Adventist University Application Process 2021
Aspirants who are interested in taking admission to SAU must fill the application form. They should get filled within the deadline.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The application forms can get accessed in online and offline mode.
- Aspirants can fill the application form on the website of SAU.
- SAU releases different application forms for the courses.
- The application fee can get submitted through Cash or Demand Draft.
- Aspirants must ensure to keep the printout of the application form, fee payment slip, and acknowledgement slip.
- Candidates must carry a copy of the application form.
- Candidates need to bring the original documents and the photocopies of class 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- Candidates need to bring the examination certificates of class 10th and 12th issued by their respective school authorities.
- The candidate must bring an original ID proof to seek admission to the university.
Course Offered by University
Address: Aundh Rd, Aundh, Pune, Maharashtra 411067, India
Contact No.: +91 7588699738
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.