SPU Admission 2021-22: Set up in Vallabh Vidyanagar in Gujarat, the Sardar Patel University offers various courses of UG, PG, MPhil, PhD, and Diploma courses. It was built up in 1955 to give out the best quality education to the candidates, which it has been doing very well since then. UG courses such as BA, B.Com (H), BSW, BPA, B.Ed, etc., are given out while many PG Diploma options are also available. For admission to SPU 2021, the online application forms can generate from the SPU site.
|SPU University||SPU Application Form|
|SPU Admission||SPU Fee Structure|
Sardar Patel University is one of the largest universities in Gujarat. The university offers UG, PG, Certificate, and Doctoral Courses with specializations in Management, Arts, Commerce, Science, and Architecture. Admission to these programs is merit or entrance.
Sardar Patel University Admission Highlights
|University||Sardar Patel University|
|Short Name of University||SPU|
|Established Date||30 Oct 1955|
|Vice-Chancellor||Professor Shirish R Kulkarni|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
Sardar Patel University Admission 2021-22
Students must fulfil all requirements to attain admission to the university. The university gives out access for UG/PG/Diploma. 98-100% of students achieve placements. The university also promotes certificate courses. It gives out events and workshops that are held yearly. These are to polish the skills of their students.
SPU UG Admission
- BEd: The aspirant must have an intermediate qualification. They must qualify with valid scores. they must have basic English skills
- BA LLB: Students require HSC clearance. They need at least 45% to qualify for the course. They may even be intermediately qualified.
- BVSc (Software Development): Students are required to clear their intermediate. They must have a backdrop of relevant subjects. They must go through the entrance test.
- Bachelor of Physician Therapy: Students require a 10+2 qualification. They must be from the A/B/AB group. They must have valid scores. They must be from the science area.
- BID (Interior Design): Students must have 10+2/Diploma (Architectural Assistantship). They must have English as a subject. They must acquire 40% scores.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
SPU PG Admission
- MEd: The student must have cleared their B.Ed. They must have valid scores. They must have 50% scores. They must have (BA, B.Ed/B.Sc, B.Ed).
- MPhil/Ph.D. in Science): Students require a relevant backdrop. Students must have MPhil (for Ph.D./Masters’/Bachelors (for MPhil) to acquire admission. They must have it in the subject of their specialization. They require a score of 55%.
- MCom: Students require a degree in commerce or a bachelor’s. They may have it in business or another field of trade. Students must have merit scores.
- MSc: The students are required to have B.Sc./ B.Sc. (specializations). They are required to have it in relevant subjects. They must be clear on merit.
- MCA: They must clear their GCET. They must have a BCA/BBA/BA. They must be clear with valid scores.
SPU Admission 2021 Last Date
|B. Ed 2021 Application Form||release||July- Aug 2021|
|Fill Application Form B.Ed.||Last date||Last week of Sep 2021|
SPU Application Form Process 2021
Those who want to apply to any SPU admission UG or PG course via online mode should follow these steps:
- Visit this link and create your new profile by clicking on the ‘create a new account” tab.
- Fill in the valid details in your form and enter a valid email address.
- You will receive all details regarding admission to that email.
- Upload your documents, photo, sign, and thumb impression.
- Make online payment via net banking or DD/Challan form.
- Now submit the form and write down your form number for further use.
- The admission page on the official website need to proceed for
- The application form must download.
- Applying and filling in the form
- Saving details and uploading all requirements of documents
- Application fees must submit via net banking
- Admission through the hard copy of the application/ office.
- The application form must attain from the office.
- The application form must uploads.
- Submission to be made through post/courier/person.
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheet
- Caste and PWD Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Non-Creamy Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Domicile, passport, or driving license
- Research proposal for PhD programs
- Certificate (Ex-Serviceman) duly issued
- Certificate (In-Serviceman) duly issued
- Application form (completed)
- Receipt of application charges
Q: How can we apply for admission?
Ans: Through e-mode of registration.
Q: When the admission will end?
Ans: 1st week of July (Tentative)
Q: What is the location of the university?
Ans: Somewhere in the city of Vallabh Vidyanagar in the state of Gujarat within the borders of India.
- Address: Mota Bazaar, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand, Gujarat-388120
- Phone No.:  226801, 226848
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th