SPU Admission 2021-22: Set up in Vallabh Vidyanagar in the state of Gujarat, the Sardar Patel University offers various courses of UG, PG, MPhil, Ph.D., and Diploma courses. It was built up in 1955 to give out the best quality education to the candidates which it has been doing very well since then. UG courses such as BA, B.Com (H), BSW, BPA, B.Ed, etc. are given out while many PG Diploma options are also available. For admission in SPU 2021 online application forms can be generated from the SPU site.
|SPU University||SPU Application Form|
|SPU Admission||SPU Fee Structure|
The aspirants that have cleared their CMAT entrance exam can easily gain admission into the course of MBA. The merit list will be taken up by the University based on the selection of candidates for the courses in their previous academic scores. Aspirants can opt for Ph.D., MPhil for the PG level courses with several specializations to choose from. Aspirants can choose from BBA, B.Li.Sc, B.Ed, BA, B.Sc, B.Com, BCA, LL.B, and B.P.Ed. for UG admission 2021 on basis of their scores of the previous qualification in the relevant field.
- 16 June 2021: University issues notification for a new update regarding Covid-19 testing facility using RT-PCR is available at Sardar Patel University.
Sardar Patel University is also written in the short form as SPU. this institute functions as a state. This university is included among that university that is declared legal and authorized by UGC via an approval letter.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
The university admits the candidates in all the programs offered by it based on the marks scored by the candidates in the entrance exam conducted at the university level or the final exams of the previous degree.
This university offers admission in the fields of technology & engineering.
Q: How can we apply for admission?
Ans: Through e-mode of registration.
Q: When the admission will end?
Ans: 1st week of July (Tentative)
Q: What is the location of the university?
Ans: Somewhere in the city of Vallabh Vidyanagar in the state of Gujarat within the borders of India.
Sardar Patel University Admission Highlights
|University||Sardar Patel University|
|Short Name of University||SPU|
|Vice-Chancellor||Professor Shirish R Kulkarni|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
Sardar Patel University UG & PG Eligibility:
SPU was formed in 1995 at Anand Gujarat. It is a state University and one of the famous institutes of Gujarat. NAAC graded it with “B.” SPU provides PG, UG, Certificate, and Doctoral courses. It offers these courses in Commerce, Management, Science, Arts, Science, and Architecture.
Students must fulfill all requirements to attain admission to the university. The university gives out admission for UG/PG/Diploma. 98-100% of students achieve placements. The university also promotes certificate courses. it gives out events and workshops that are held yearly. These are to polish the skills of their students.
- BEd: The aspirant must have an intermediate qualification. They must qualify with valid scores. they must have basic English skills
- BA LLB: Students require HSC clearance. They may even be intermediately qualified. They require at least 45% to qualify for the course.
- BVoc (Software Development): Students are required to clear their intermediate. They must have a backdrop of relevant subjects. They must go through the entrance test.
- Bachelor of Physician Therapy: Students require a 10+2 qualification. They must be from the A/B/AB group. They must have valid scores. they must be from the science area.
- BID (Interior Design): Students must have 10+2/Diploma (Architectural Assistantship). They must have English as a subject. They must acquire 40% scores.
- MEd: The student must have cleared their B.Ed. they must have valid scores. they must have 50% scores. They must have (B.A., B. Ed./B. Sc. B. Ed.).
- MPhil/Ph.D. in Science): Students require a relevant backdrop. Students must have MPhil (for Ph.D./Masters’/Bachelors (for MPhil) to acquire admission. They must have it in the subject of their specialization. They require a score of 55%.
- MCom: Students require a degree in commerce or a bachelor’s. They may have it in business or another field of commerce. Students must have merit scores.
- MSc: The students are required to have B.Sc./ B.Sc. (specializations). They are required to have it in relevant subjects. They must clear on merit.
- MCA: They must clear their GCET. They must have a BCA/BBA/BA. They must clear with valid scores.
SPU Application Form 2021-22:
Those who want to apply to any SPU admission UG or PG course via online mode should follow these steps:
- Visit this link and create your new profile by clicking on the ‘create a new account” tab.
- Fill in the valid details in your form and enter a valid email address.
- You will receive all details regarding admission to that email.
- Upload your documents, photo, sign, and thumb impression.
- Make online payment via net banking or DD/Challan form.
- Now submit the form and write down your form number for further use.
- The admission page on the official website need to proceed for
- The application form must be downloaded
- Applying and filling in the form
- Saving details and uploading all requirements of documents
- Application fees must be submitted via net banking
Instructions For Offline Admission
- Admission through the hard copy of application/ office
- The application form must be attained from the office
- It must be filled duly
- Papers must be uploaded
- Forms Fees must be submitted
- Submission to be made through post/courier/person
- 10th and 12th standard mark sheet
- Caste and PWD Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Non-Creamy Certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Domicile, passport, or driving license
- Research proposal for Ph.D. programs
- Certificate (Ex-Serviceman) duly issued
- Certificate (In-Serviceman) duly issued
- Application form (completed)
- Receipt of application charges
SPU Admission 2021 Last Date:
|Important Events:||Date of:||Dates (Tentative):|
|B. Ed 2021 Application Form||release||July 2021|
|Fill Application Form B.Ed.||Last date||Last week of July 2021|
Address: Mota Bazaar, Vallabh Vidyanagar, Anand, Gujarat 388120
Phone No.:  226801, 226848
Source: Official Website
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th