SPUPSCJ Admission 2021-22: Sardar Patel University of Police, Security & Criminal Justice was established in 2012, as a public university. For the first time in Indian history, it organized a counter-terrorism conference. Moreover, SPU is offering world-class education in criminal law, security, and criminal justice.
The Sardar Patel University of Police, Security, and Criminal Justice offered various academic education programs such as the Post Graduate Program and the Research program-level course. If candidates were looking for admission to this university, the entry is based on marks in qualifying examination tests.
- SPUPSCJ is offering many courses in the stream of police studies, Science National Security, and Technology.
- It is the first institute of its kind in Rajasthan and providing high-quality education to the students.
- The applicants must pass the HSC Exam with 55% marks for being eligible to apply to the UG course.
- The applicants must have studied Science courses for applying in BSc, MCA, B.Tech, and MSc.
- 55% of marks are necessary for applying to all PG courses.
- The students must take the CUCET entrance exam because the section depends on that.
Sardar Patel University of Police Highlights
|University Name||Sardar Patel University of Police|
|Established | Type||2012 | Public University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG& Diplomas|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Scholarships, Bank, Hostel, Medical, Transport|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 90240 41110|
SPUPSCJ Admission 2021-22
The Sardar Patel University of Police is a public university that offers the best class education in criminal justice, security, and criminal law. The university offers many courses in police studies and technology.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
SPUPSCJ is offering these UG courses:
- BA: You must have an HSC degree with more than 55% marks for being eligible.
- BSc: You should have at least 55% marks in an HSC exam for being eligible.
- B.Tech: The students who gain 55% marks in Pre-engineering can apply for this course.
- LLB: LLB is a three years undergraduate degree. The students must have passed 12th and scored at least 50% marks or an equivalent grade point in aggregate from any recognized university in a relevant subject.
SPUPSCJ offers the following courses:
- M.Tech: Applicants with a bachelor’s degree in Engr or Tech with 55% marks can apply for this course.
- MA: The students must have a BA or BSc degree in the same stream with more than 55% marks.
- MSc: Students with a BSc degree with more than 55% marks can apply to this course.
- LLM: This program is for students with a law degree at the bachelor’s level with 55% marks.
The aspirants who passed the HSC examination with at least 55% marks can apply for the UG course.
The students can also apply for CUCET entrance exams to apply for M.Tech, MSC, MCA, and BSC programs.
The university offers no distance education in any course.
SPUPSCJ Application Form Process 2021
SPUP Admission is offering online forms for the students. Follow these steps and fill your forms.
- SPUPSCJ provides the form for both UG and PG programs at its official web portal.
- The prospectus is also available there; you can easily download it.
- Now you must create an account for applying to the selected program.
- For this purpose, you have to use a valid email account and a phone number.
- Activate your account and use your email and password for login.
- A new form will appear, fill it with the correct details, upload all the relevant documents.
- Upload a photo and your sign, and wait until the upload doesn’t go further.
- Submit the fee by using Internet banking and pay your form fee.
- Now you are at the last stage, preview the form and submit it.
SPUPSCJ requires the following documents with the form:
- Degree and marks sheets
- Character certificate
- Cate and migration certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Domicile and NOC
SPUPSCJ MA, M.Sc Course
|M.A. / M.Sc.||Applied Criminology||Graduation|
Sardar Patel University of Police LLM, MA Course
SPUP BA Course
SPUPSCJ Course & Eligibility
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.E||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Address: Near Lordi Pundit ji, Village, opp. Vigyan Nagar Colony, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342037
Phone: 087699 41986
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.