Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Admission 2020: It is a Women’s University. It is located in Andhra Pradesh, India. This University is also known as SPMVV. It came into appearance in 1983.
|University Name||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati|
|Short Name of University||SPMVV|
|Location||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Established Date||State University|
|Vice Chancellor||Prof. V. Durga Bhavani|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Contact No.||0877 228 4592|
|Apply Now||Click Here|
- SPMVV has its affiliation with UGC.
- It has covered the area of 138 Acres.
- It also provides hostel facility to the students.
- It offers 49 courses in 12 streams to the students.
- The most popular courses at this University are M.Sc., B.E, and B. Tech.
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Admission Process 2020
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Students can apply to this University in both online as well as offline mode. Those students who are looking forward to taking admission to SPMVV should follow the following steps.
- Go to the official website of the University:
- Click the button “SPMVVPGCET”
- Go to the registration section
- Fill all the required details correctly
- Click the button, “Register and Proceed.”
- Provide all the mentioned details. I.e., Test Center, particulars of study, etc.
- Upload passport size photo
- Save and take the print out
- Click on Online Payment button
- Make the payment using Internet banking
- Take the print out
- Go to the official website of the University, Given below:
- Download the Application form
- Fill all the required details carefully
- Paste the passport size photograph in the Picture Section
- After filling all the necessary details attach it with a demand draft of INR 455 in favor of Directorate of admissions of SPMVV
Admission Dates 2020
|Commencement of online registration||3rd week of Mar 2020|
|Last day for registration||2nd week of May 2020|
|Issuance of Admit card||2nd week of May 2020|
|Exam Date||As per admit card|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of May 2020|
|Counseling Dates||2nd – 3rd week of Jun 2020|
|Commencement of Classes||3rd week of Jun 2020|
For UG Course
The eligibility criteria for UG courses such as BA, BBA, B.Com, and BCA are given below:
Students looking forward to taking admission to B. Tech. must hold:
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
- 10+2 with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry from a recognized Institute
- Candidates must clear the APEAMCET entry exam
- Candidate’s age should be 16 years on the 31 December of the admission year
Students looking forward to taking admission in B.Sc nursing must hold:
- You must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Biology(PCB), Chemistry and English equivalent
- 45% marks in aggregate
- Your age should be no more than 17 years on the 31 December of the admission year
For UG Course
Students looking forward to taking admission to M.Sc. in Biochemistry must hold B.Sc. with a minimum of 50% marks.
If you want to take admission in MBA, then you must hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
Candidates interested in taking admission must have passed 10+2 or equivalent.
SPMVV Courses for Admission
- B.Tech. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Integrated B.Sc. + M.Sc. in Biotechnology
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Master of Science in Food and Nutrition Sciences
- Certificate course in Vocal
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)
- Master of Science in Organic Chemistry
- Masters in Business Administration
- Masters Course in Special Education (Hearing Impaire…
- Bachelor of Law (L.L.B)
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, who are looking forward to taking admission at SPMVV, have to submit the following documents.
- Degree or Provisional Certificate of the latest examination passed
- Passport size photographs x2
- Crossed DD
- DOB or Date of Birth certificate
- Aadhar card copy
- I.D. Card
Further Asked Questions(FAQs)
Students can get the application forms from 2 April till 10 May 20
Yes, SPMVV offers several Distance learning Programs.
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th