Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning: SSSIHL Admission 2020-21 | Application Form, Dates: Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning is also called Sri Sathya Sai University. University offer Courses UG and PG like MASTER OF ARTS, MA POLITICAL SCIENCE, MASTER OF ARTS MA ENGLISH. Location of the University in Anantapur District, Andhra Pradesh, India. University was founded by Sri Sathya Sai Baba on 31 October 1981. The Main Motto of the University “Satyam Vada, Dharmam Chara”. University has Four Campus, which are- three for men at Prashanthi Nilayam in Puttaparthi; Whitefield near Bangalore; and Muddenahalli, Karnataka and one for women at Anantapur.
- 30 July 2020: Admission is open he admission policy has uploaded on the website. The students can also visit the link here.
- 27 July 2020: The university declares the notice of SSSIHL Important Communication to Students/Parents . For more detail check the website.
- 25 July 2020: The university announces the press release of the prize distribution ceremony for session 2020. For more information click here.
SSSIHL 2020 Admission Highlights
|University Name||Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning|
|Location||Anantpur District Andhra Pradesh|
|Also known As||SSSIHL|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Sri Sathya Sai Higher Education College was founded in 1981 in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. The university is considered a university by the approval of the UGC.
The UG courses offered by this university include an Honors Bachelor, a Bachelor of Business Administration, a Bachelor of Business Administration, Business Administration and a full MCA. The PG courses offered by this university are Master, Master, MBA and M.Tech, with two majors. The Institute also provides doctorates. Of course, there are 11 majors. Applicants can take a two-year musical studies program.
Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning 2020 Admission
Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning provides the Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma and Ph.D Courses. B.Sc., B.Sc. (Hons), B.Com, B.Com (Hons), BBA, BCA courses available at UG level and M.Sc., MA, MBA and M.Tech course at PG level. There are also available the Integrated Courses. Institute offers a PhD course in various specializations.
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA / PG / bpp / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
SSSIHL, Ananthapur Courses Eligibility
SSSIHL BSC Admission 2020:
|B.Sc. (Hons)||Mathematics||12th pass Science|
|B.Sc. (Hons)||Statistics||12th pass Science|
|B.Sc. (Hons)||Physics||12th pass Science|
|B.Sc. (Hons)||Economics||12th pass Science|
|B.Sc. (Hons)||Computer Science||12th pass Science|
|B.Sc. (Hons)||Chemistry||12th pass Science|
|B.Sc. (Hons)||Bioscience||12th pass Science|
|B.Sc.||Food and Nutritional Science||10+2 with minimum 55%|
SSSIHL Admission 2020: BSC BBA, BCA, BA
|Political Science||12th pass|
|History and Indian Culture||12th pass|
|B.Com (Hons)||General||12th pass|
SSSIHL BCA, Integrated MCA, B.Ed.Admission 2020:
|BCA||–||10+2 with minimum 55%|
|BPA||Music||10+2 with Music|
|B.Ed.||–||B.Com/ B.Com BA/ BA (Hons)/ B.Sc./ B.Sc. (Hons)/|
SSSIHL UG Admission 2020
Sri Sathya Sai Higher Education College offers UG level courses for men and women. The university provides 7 Bachelors, 4 Honors, 4 Bachelors, B.Com, B.Com (Honors), BBA and BCA. B.Ed. Five and 2-year courses.
- Applicants who have passed 10 + 2 on a total score comprising at least 55% (English) or 60% or more English are considered eligible for a baccalaureate (honour). (Honors), BBA Course.
- Applicants who have studied physics, chemistry, math or zoology have passed 10 + 2 exams in at least 55% (English) or 60% or more.
- Applicants who are graduates of specialization and who have a level of English of at least 50% or at least 60% of English are considered eligible to participate in B.Ed.
SSSIHL PG Admission 2020: MBA, M.Sc., M.Tech, MA
|M.Tech||Optoelectronics and Communication||M.Sc. in Physics|
|M.Sc.||Physics||Candidates with B.Sc. (Hons.)|
|M.Tech||Computer Science||BE or B.Tech Degree|
|MBA||–||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
|MA||English Language and Literature||Bachelor’s Degree|
|M.Sc.||Biosciences||B.Sc. or B.Sc. (Hons) in Bioscience, Botany or Zoology|
|M.Sc.||Mathematics||B.Sc. in Mathematics or BSc (M/P/C, M/E/S, M/P/CS)|
|M.Sc.||Food and Nutritional Science||B.Sc. in Home Science or Mathematics/Chemistry/Physics Biosciences|
|M.Sc.||Chemistry||B.Sc. (Hons) in Chemistry|
For PG Courses
The Institute offers a master’s degree. Five majors, two specializations in MBA and two in M.Tech programs with a master’s degree. Each lasts two years.
- Applicants who have a bachelor’s degree in at least 50% (in English) or 60% or more (in English) of home sciences or biological sciences or math/chemistry/physics.
- The aspirants who have a bachelor’s degree are considered eligible for the master’s program.
- The applicants who have completed at least 50% (in English) or at least 60% (in English) in the relevant subjects are eligible for admission to the master’s course.
Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning 2020 Admission Dates
|Availability of online application form||1st June 2020|
|The last date for submission of online application form||12st June 2020|
|Deadline for receipt of all completed applications by SSSIHL||2nd June 2020|
|Dispatch of Admissions Tests Entrance cards to eligible candidates||12st June 2021|
|The final list of candidates eligible for admissions tests will publish||3rd June 2020|
|Written Tests & Interviews (for all programs)||12st June 2022|
|Provisional list of candidates selected for admissions is published||4th June 2020|
|Reporting date for selected candidates for admissions||12st June 2023|
|Commencement of Academic Year 2020-21||5th June 2020|
SSSIHL Admission 2020 :Apply Now
Applicants can apply online and offline. Of course, candidates for admission to the doctoral program can only apply in offline mode. You can pay by online bank, credit card, debit card or DD. Doctoral courses must be submitted in cash. Applicants must apply for each class individually.
- See the university’s official website.
- Click on the Admissions tab and then on the online admissions portal in the [Application method] column.
- Then click on the link listed on the app.
- Please complete a valid request form.
- Download the required file.
- Pay a credit/debit/charge card for online banking services.
- Submit your application before the required date.
- Take a paper copy of your request and mail it.
University provides separate Hostel facilities to the students. Approx 13 students share the rooms and sleep on the floor. Students hailing from different states of India.
- Transport Service
University provides the facilities to students and staff. Students can come easily for study on the university campus.
- Sport Facilities
Various types of Sport is available on the University campus. University has separate ground for the sport. Indoor games are also available on the university campus. These are Following:
- Volly Ball
- Bracket Ball
- Table Tenis
Placement of SSSIHL
University provides placement in various companies. Master of Business Administration Batch of 2017 placed the students in future 500 Companies. Approx salary package range is from 4.5 LPA to 7 LPA. The Companies names are GE, KPMG, Intent, Aditya Birla, Yes Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, etc. The Students placed in companies for various position Technology Manager, Project Manager, Strategic Analyst, Marketing Analyst, Senior Financial Analyst, etc.
Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning Integral Education
Residential Character at SSSIHL one where academic competency is supplemented with good character, noble attitudes and value, social sensitivity and spiritual awareness.
Spiritual & Service Activities
The daily spiritual & service activities undertaken by the staff and the students of the university creates an environment similar to the ancient ‘gurukula’ system of education in the most modern context.
Sports & Cultural Activities
University conducts the various types of activities in sport. The activities conduct the yearly wise.
Courses Offered by Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning:
Arts Courses – SSSIHL Admission
- MA (English Language and Literature)
- MA (Telugu Language and Literature)
Science Courses – SSSIHL Admission
- B.Sc. (Home Science)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) (Biosciences)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) (Chemistry)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) (Mathematics)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) (Physics)
- M.Sc. (Food Science and Nutrition)
- M.Sc. (Food Technology)
Management Courses – SSSIHL Admission
Commerce Courses – SSSIHL Admission
- B.Com. (Hons.)
Agriculture Science and Technology Courses – SSSIHL Admission
- M.Sc. (Bioscience)
- Address – Vidyagiri Prasanthi Nilayam, Andhra Pradesh 515134
- Phone – +91 8555 287239 or 289840
- Email ID – email@example.com
- Official Website – sssihl.edu.in
Apply For Online Admission
Apply For Online Admission( Online Seat Booking) Online Degree Entrance Examination Distance education IGNOU Admission NIOS Admission SOL Admission Phd./ M.phill / LLB College Admission Courses After 10th Engineering Course Study in UK  Study in Canada 
Apply Course After 12th