Sri Venkateswara University Admission 2022-23: The Directorate of admissions at Sri Venkateswara University has released the important dates for the 2022-2023 admissions. The dates are related to the entrance examinations accepted by the university. The dates will be listed below.
The university offers courses through distance education and regular modes. The courses are at U.G., P.G., MPhil and PhD levels. The students can choose any mode that suits them; for example, the professionals can take a distance course and keep their jobs while studying.
Courses Available Under Distance Mode
- U.G.: BA, B.Ed, B.Com, B.LI.Sc and B.Sc.
- P.G.: M.A., MSW, M.S., MCA, MSc, MCom, MBA, M.Li.I.Sc, LLM and P.G. Diploma.
Courses Available Under Regular Mode
- U.G.: B.Tech programs.
- P.G.: M.Tech specialisation, B.Tech + M.Tech specialization M.A. programs, MSc programs, MCom, MEd, M.LI.Sc, MSW, LLM, M.Pharm, MBA, MCA, P.G. Diploma programs.
- All MPhil and PhD courses are under the regular mode.
The admission is based on the entrance examination. The entrance examinations are AP EAMCET and AP ICE. Below is a table with all the important dates.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|AP EAMCET application||28 Feb to 29 March 2022|
|AP EAMCET exam||22 to 25 April 2022|
|AP ICET Application||16 March to 24 April 2022|
|AP ICET Exam||02-May-22|
Note: The dates are tentative; they can be shifted de[pending on the situation. The changes will be posted on this website.
Registration Fee: The registration fee is INR 2 500 and is not refundable. The entry fee is addressed to The Registrar, SVU.
Sri Venkateswara University is located in Tirupati, in the state of Andhra Pradesh. This University was established there in 1954 with the title of Sri Venkateswara University, which is now inviting Application Forms to various courses in various fields for admission. The university admissions for the UG courses include both entrance exam basis and merit basis criteria. The merit basis admissions include courses such as B.Voc, B.Sc, BA, B.Com. Etc. The university’s UG, PG, and Research-based courses open for medicine, dental, science, Ayurveda, pharmacy, and physiotherapy will soon be available for admission.
Sri Venkateswara University Highlights
|University Name||Sri Venkateswara University|
|Admission Process||Merit-Based/ Entrance based|
|Location||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||UGC Approved|
|Also Known As||SVCET|
|University Type||Deemed University|
|Application Form||SVU Application Form|
|Fee||SVU Fee Structure|
|Distance Education||SVU Distance Education|
Sri Venkateswara University Admission 2022-23
SVU Tirupati will soon start admission for UG, PG, Integrated & PhD programs. Its application submission procedure is online.
- The aspirants seeking entry to the course of M.Sc. and MCA must have done their bachelor’s with the core subjects of either Math or statistics at the degree level or the 12th class level.
- The Application Form can be downloaded directly from the official site SVU.
- The M.Sc. aspirants are shortlisted based on the scores taken up in qualifying UG degrees.
- The aspirants who are enrolled and taking up other courses will not be eligible.
- Entry to B.Sc., M.Sc., B.tech, etc., is offered based on merit and the interview held by the University.
SVU UG Admission
- BTech: Eligibility criteria is 10+2 level in a science discipline and grades obtained in the EAMCET exam.
- Integrated BTech-MTech: Entrance criteria are 10+2 level with 45% scores and SVUEET exam grades.
SVU PG Admission
- MTech: Sri Venkateswara University offers Master of Technology in more than 20 subjects like Electronics, Information technology, Mechanical & etc. Entrance criteria are a graduation degree in the relevant sphere and grades of the AP PGCET exam.
- MA: The University provides various specializations like Economics, English, Fine Arts, History, Human Rights, etc.; the eligibility criteria for MA course is having a bachelor degree in relevant stream and scores of the SVUCET test.
- MSc: For Admission to MSc course, Students must have BSc degrees in relevant stream & marks of the SVUCET exam.
Sri Venkateswara University Application Form Process 2022
- Go to the official website of SVU
- Go to the application form
- Fill in all the required details correctly
- Submit the form
Those candidates looking forward to taking admission at Sri Venkateswara University have to submit the following documents.
- Transfer Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Community Certificate, if needed
- DOB certificate
- Medical Certificate
- HSC or other equivalent marks sheet
SVU Contact Details
- Address: Sri Venkateswara University Tirupati – 517502 Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Contact No.: 2289545/2289-414
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.