Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education 2022-23: SVU is one of the best universities in terms of Distance Education. It was established as a State University in 1954, and it is located in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
The University has formed the Directorate of Distance Education to provide higher learning courses with specialization at different levels. These levels include MA, B.Com, B.Sc., BA, B.Lib.Sc., M.Lib.I.Sc, MBA, PG Diplomas. The University offers admission in ODL mode in August every year.
- SVU DDE admits students to UG, PG, and PG Diploma programs.
- Application forms can be filled online at SVU DDE or SVU Tirupati websites.
- Admissions are dependent on previous qualifying exam scores as well.
- Only students who can’t go to regular or full-time classes should apply for the distance learning courses.
- Admission is available through GATE/AP PGECET at SVU DDE also.
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Sri Venkateswara University|
|Location||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh|
|Contact No.||0877 228 9547|
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
SVUDDE offers admission to UG and PG programs. Students must be eligible to get admission to any course. If they want to get access to an undergraduate program, they must have the 12th class. If they are interested in taking admission in PG courses, they must have graduated with a minimum of 50 percentile marks. They can get access online or offline. These are described below.
SUVDDE UG Admission
|BA||10+2 passed, or any other equivalent examination passed from any board/recognized institute||Rs 2500 per year|
|BCom||Rs 4500 per year|
|BSc||Rs 6000 per year|
SUVDDE PG Admission
|MA||BA/BCom/BSc or any other bachelor degree in any discipline||History, Political Science, Economics, Hindi, English, Sociology|
|MSc||BSc degree in relevant discipline||Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Mathematics|
|MCom||BBA/BCom degree is mus||–|
SV University Distance Education Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Online registration starts||July 2022|
|Last date to registration, ends||Aug 2022|
SVUDDE Application Form Process 2022
Candidates can apply for admission by filling in the online application form and submitting the required processing fee on or before the last date. To get access to the SVUDDE, students must be eligible to take Admission based on merit. The candidate wishes to apply for admission in SV University Distance Education programs follow the below-mentioned process to apply for the offered programs.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Take the application form either in person from The SBI, Andhra Bank, SV University Campus SVU DDE by submitting the Online challan. The candidate also downloaded the application form from the official website of SVU DDE.
- Candidates must have filled in the application form with all required and correct information.
- Attached are all the required documents and photographs, along with the application form.
- After completing the application, form candidates can submit the application form by post at the university address, which is given below.
- The candidate should keep the printout copy of the completed application for subsequent use.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Higher Secondary Certificate/CBSE/other equivalent mark sheet.
- Graduation Certificate.
- Caste certificate for SC/ST.
- Nativity Certificate if needed.
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC/ICSE/CBSE).
- Medical certificate.
- Online Challan of Andhra Bank or State bank of India amount for Rs.350/ in case of downloaded form.
Sri Venkateswara University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges
|Sri Venkateswara University College of Engineering||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh||1959||Government|
|Sree Vidyanikethan Institute of Management||Rangampet, Andhra Pradesh||2007||Private|
|Emeralds Advanced Institute of Management Studies||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh||–||Private|
|Accord Business School, Tirupati||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh||–||Private|
|Sri Venkateswara Arts College, Tirupati||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh||1945||Private|
|Dr. AER Degree and PG College, Tirupati||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh||–||Private|
|Anantha College of Law, Tirupati||Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh||–||Private|
Top 10 Distance Educational University In India
|Name of the University||Types of University||Established Year|
|Sikkim Manipal Distance Education University, Gangtok||Private University||1995|
|EIILM Distance Education University, Jorethang||State University||1995|
|Jadavpur Distance Education University, Kolkata||State University||1955|
|Netaji Subhas Open Distance Education University, Kolkata||State University||1997|
|Dev Sanskriti Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar||Private University||2002|
|ICFAI Distance Education University, Dehradun||Private University||2004|
|ICFAI Distance Education University, Agartala||Private University||2004|
|Tripura Distance Education University, Agartala||Central University||1987|
|University of Madras, Chennai||State University||1857|
|Vinayaka Missions Distance Education University, Salem||Deemed University||1981|
Main Objectives of Distance Education Institutes
- To provide Higher Educational Opportunities to the candidates.
- To promote efficiency which is Professional for the in-service candidates.
- To provide a wider and better opportunity to the candidates who are not able to join in regular colleges.
Study Centres Affiliated To Sri Venkateswara University
- H.M. Degree College, Bypass Road
- Season Degree College, No. 840/2, Rayuvari Palli
- Comfort Degree College, Near Sub Court
- Vijayam Degree College, No. 20-49, Naidu Buildings
- R.R. Degree College, No. 31-2-1, Kotha Indlu
- Vijetha Degree College, No. 2-75, Officers Line
- S.V. Degree College, Chittoor Main Road
- Sri C. Dass Degree College, Nethaji Road
- Oxford Degree College, Sartha Maidanam
- Visweswara Science & Arts College, Patnam, Thavanampalli Mandal
- Tambaram Degree College
- Sri Sreenivasa Degree College, BVC Compound, Bangalore Road
- Indira Rajiv Memorial Degree College, Gudipalli Road, Krishnarjuna Complex
- Vidya Arts & Science Degree College, D.No. 1-184, Sai Nagar
Sri Venkateswara University Facilities
SV University Provides many facilities for the campus candidates’ comfort, such as Labs, Library, study material, etc, we have mentioned here, candidates can check it easily, all the facilities offered by the university all maintain the university’s infrastructure.
- Working women’s facilities.
- CPC (Contact program classes).
- Guidance cell.
- Lab (Education lab, Technical lab, multimedia with the international facilities).
- University’s main library.
- Study material supply.
- Fax facilities.
- Inquiry facilities.
SVU Distance Education Courses Lists
- PG Diploma in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
- PG Diploma in Guidance and Counselling
- Bachelor of Arts (Regular)
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- Bachelor of Commerce (Regular)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) (B.Z.C., M.P.C., M.S.Cs., M.P.Cs., M.P.E., M.E.Cs)
- B.Com. Computers
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts in Sociology
- Master of Arts in Political Science and Public Administration
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Social Work
- Master of Arts in Hindi
- Master of Arts in Telugu
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Computer Science
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Commerce
- M.Com. (Financial Management)
- Master of Science in Chemistry
- Master of Business Administration (Executive)
- Master of Science in Physics
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Botany
- Master of Science in Zoology
- Master of Library and Information Science (M.L.I.Sc.)
SVU DDE Contact Details
Address: Directorate of Distance Education, Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupathi-517502, India
- Contact No.: 0877-2289380
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.