SRM University Admission 2021-22: It is situated in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh. This university is a private university that belongs to the SRM group. It was established in 2017. Students can apply only in online mode. Applications are accepted for BTech course in 4 specializations such as Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and communication, and Mechanical and MTech. The candidates will be selected according to their ranks in JEE Main or SRM-JEE or SAT subjects test that is followed at the time of counseling.
|SRM University||SRM University Application Form|
|SRM University Admission||SRM University Fee structure|
- Students can apply for SRM-JEE PG via the official website.
- The candidates are called for an interview according to the marks scored in SRM-JEE PG.
- The candidates can choose their specialization on a particular campus based on fulfilling the criteria and availability of seats.
Application fees are taken at the time of counseling. A provisional Allotment Letter is issued in order to confirm the candidate’s admission.
- 12 July 2021: SRM University announces for all courses admission 2021-22. Candidates can check the website for more updates and fill the online application form.
SRM University Admission Highlights
|University Name||SRM University, Andhra Pradesh|
|Admission Mode||Online and Offline|
|Admission Process||Online & Offline|
|Location||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Also Known As||SRM IST|
|University Type||Private University|
SRM University UG & PG Eligibility
SRM University is a foremost institute presenting programs in the sphere of Architecture, Management, and Engineering. It is ratified by UGC. It is a famed private institute proffering UG and PG courses.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- BTech: Eligibility is 10+2 level in a science discipline and grades of the SRM JEE exam.
- BArch: Entrance procedure is intermediate level with 50% scores and NATA test merit.
- B Design: Entry criteria are scores accomplished at the 10+2 level and merit in the qualifying exam.
- MBBS: Eligibility criteria are 10+2 level and NEET UG scores.
- BCom: Admission basis is scores accomplished at the 10+2 level and merit in the qualifying exam.
- MBA: Entrance criteria are a graduation degree with 60% scores in the relevant sphere and grades of the SRM JEEM test.
- MTech: Eligibility is graduation in the related sphere and scores of the GATE or TANCET or SRM JEE test.
- MArch: Selection basis is a graduate degree and qualifying exam.
- MD: Admission requirement is a graduate degree and marks of the NEET PG exam.
- MPT: Admission criteria are BPT degree and scores in the SRM JEEH exam.
SRM University UG Courses Admission
SRM University AP Admission has a B. Tech courses in 4 different specializations viz. Computer Science, Electrical and Electronics, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical.
- Students who have scored 60% or more in 10+2 with PCM subjects from any recognized board are eligible to apply for B. Tech courses.
- 70% of the marks come from JEE Main/SRM-JEE/SAT subjects test in the final admission whereas 20% of the marks come from the personal interview and the rest 10% is for extra-curricular and co-curricular activities.
- Candidates who have ranked within 1,25,000 in JEE Main or 50,000 in SRM-JEE and test scores not less than 1200 on SAT can apply for any of these 4 B.Tech courses.
- Direct admission is also done with some particular criteria depending on seat availability.
SRM University Admission Process 2021
Application forms are available only in online mode. Students need to visit the official website to register their names and fill up the application forms. After filling up all the required details, they can submit the application form online. Students who are seeking admission to SRM Amravati University must register their names on the official website. Follow these simple steps to apply –
- Go to the ‘Admission’ tab on the website.
- To fill up the application form click on ‘Apply Now.
- Upload your recent passport size photo.
- After filling up all the necessary information, submit the application.
A candidate must carry the following documents and submit them to the interview panel at the time of counseling:
- 10th mark sheet and passing certificate.
- 10+2 mark sheet and passing certificate.
- Scorecard of JEE Main/ SRM-JEE/ SAT subjects test.
- Portfolio of extra-curricular and co-curricular activities.
|SRMJEEE Application form starts||July 2021|
|SRMJEEE Registration||July 2021|
SRMU Entrance Exam
- Applications are accepted only in online mode.
- Admissions are based on the results of the entrance test.
- Candidates are selected according to the rank scored in the entrance examinations like JEE Main or SRM-JEE or SAT subjects test.
- Entrance examinations are available in both online and offline mode.
- After entrance examinations, the final admission is made depending on the counseling results
SRM University Courses & Eligibility
|MBBS||10+2 with 50% + NEET|
|MBA||Graduation + SRMCAT|
|M.Tech||Graduation + GATE|
|BBA||10+2 with 50% + AIMA UGAT|
|B.Tech||10+2 with 60% + SRMJEEE|
SRM University BTech Courses
|B.Tech||Robotics & Automation||Passed in the Higher secondary examination|
|B.Tech||Nanotechnology||Passed in Higher secondary examination (10+2 pattern )|
|B.Tech||Mechatronics Engg.||10+2 or equivalent|
|B.Tech||Mechanical Engg.||10+2 or equivalent|
|B.Tech||Information Technology||12th pass|
|B.Tech||Electronics & Comm. Engg.||12th pass|
|B.Tech||Electrical and Electronics Engg.||12th pass|
|B.Tech||Computer Science and Engg.||12th pass|
|B.Tech||Civil Engg.||12th pass|
|B.Tech||Chemical Engg.||12th pass|
|B.Tech||Biomedical Engg.||12th pass|
|B.Tech||Automobile Engg.||12th pass|
|B.Tech||Aerospace Engg.||12th pass|
SRM University BDesign, BArch Courses
|B.Arch||Passed 10+2 with minimum 50%|
SRM University MBBS & BDS Courses
|MBBS||Students must have passed 10+2|
SRM University UG Courses
|BA||Journalism & Mass Communication||10+2 with any group with 50%|
|BA||Music||10+2 with any group with 50%|
|BA||English||10+2 with any group with 50%|
|BA||Bharatanatyam||10+2 with any group with 50%|
|B.Com||Accounting & Finance||10+2 with Accounts|
|B.Com||Company Secretaryship||10+2 with Accounts|
|B.Com||Information & System Management||10+2 in any group with 55%|
|B.Com (H)||10+2 with Accounts, Commerce|
|BCA||10+2 with Mathematics|
|B.Sc||Visual Communication||10+2 in any group with 50% marks|
|B.Sc||Physics||10+2 with PCM with 50%|
|B.Sc||Physical Education||10+2 in any group with a minimum of 35%|
|B.Sc||Mathematics||10+2 with any of Physics|
|B.Sc||Hotel & Catering Management||10+2 in any group with a minimum of 35%|
|B.Sc||Film Technology||10+2 in any group with a minimum of 35%|
|B.Sc||Fashion Designing||10+2 in any group with a minimum of 35%|
|B.Sc||Computer Science||10+2 with Mathematics|
|B.Sc||Chemistry||10+2 with any of Mathematics, Botany, Zoology|
|B.Sc||Biotechnology||10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Computer|
|LL.B||–||Any bachelor degree|
SRM University MTech & MArch Courses
|M.Tech||Structural Engineering||B.E, B.Tech.|
|M.Tech||Wireless Communications & Mobile Computing||B.E, B.Tech. in EEE|
|M.Tech||Telecommunication Networks||B.E, B.Tech. in EEE|
|M.Tech||Solar Energy||B.E., B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering|
|M.Tech||Software-Defined Networking||B.E, B.Tech. in EEE|
|M.Tech||Robotics||B.E, B.Tech. in Mechanical Engg.|
|M.Tech||Remote Sensing and GIS||B.E., B.Tech|
|M.Tech||Power Systems||B.E, B.Tech. in EEE|
|M.Tech||Nanotechnology||B.E, B.Tech. (Any Specialization)|
|M.Tech||Internet of Things||B.E, B.Tech. in EEE|
|M.Tech||Information Technology||B.E, B.Tech. in EEE|
|M.Tech||Information Security & Cyber Forensics||B.E, B.Tech. in EEE|
|M.Tech||Geo-Technical Engineering||B.E, B.Tech. (Civil, Civil Infrastructure, Architecture Engg.|
|M.Tech||Genetic Engineering||B.E, B.Tech in Genetic Engineering,|
|M.Tech||Food Safety and Quality Management||B.E, B.Tech in Food Engineering|
|M.Tech||Food and Nutritional Biotechnology||B.E, B.Tech. in Food Process|
|M.Tech||Environmental Engineering||B.E., B.Tech (Civil, Civil Infrastructure, Architecture Engg. , Chemical, Biotechnology)|
|M.Tech||Electronics & Control Engineering||B.E, B.Tech. in EEE|
|M.Tech||Construction Engineering and Management||B.E, B.Tech. in Civil, Civil|
|M.Tech||Computer Science & Engineering||B.E, B.Tech. in EEE|
|M.Tech||Computer Integrated Manufacturing||B.E, B.Tech. in Mechanical Engg.|
|M.Tech||Computer-Aided Design||B.E, B.Tech. in Mechanical Engg.|
|M.Tech||Cloud Computing||B.E, B.Tech. in EEE|
|M.Tech||Chemical Engineering||B.E, B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering|
|M.Tech||Biotechnology||B.E, B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering|
|M.Tech||Biomedical Engineering||B.E, B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering|
|M.Tech||Big Data Analytics||B.E, B.Tech. in EEE|
|M.Tech||Automotive Hybrid Systems Engineering||Passed B.E, B.Tech in Mechanical,|
|M.Tech||VLSI Design||B.E, B.Tech. in EEE|
|M.Tech||Power Electronics and Drives||B.E, B.Tech. in EEE|
|M.Tech||Embedded System Technology||B.E, B.Tech. in EEE|
|M.Tech||Communication Systems||B.E, B.Tech. in EEE|
SRM University MCom, MCA, MA, MSc, Courses
|MA||Journalism & Mass Communication||Bachelors degree|
|M.Sc||Biotechnology||B.Sc Biotechnology or B.Sc Biology|
|M.Sc||Visual Communication||Any UG degree with 50%|
|M.Sc||Quantitative Finance||Any UG degree with Mathematics|
|M.Sc||Physics||B.Sc Physics with Mathematics|
|M.Sc||Mathematics||B.Sc Mathematics with 50% marks|
|M.Sc||Information Technology||B.Sc. Computer Science|
|M.Sc||Chemistry||B.Sc Chemistry with Mathematics|
|M.Com||Commerce||Any UG degree with Accountancy|
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||–||BCA or B.Sc (Computer Science )|
Courses Offered by University
- SRM University AP Admission
- Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech]
- Master of Technology [M.Tech]
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]
- Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com]
- Bachelor of Science [B.Sc]
- Bachelor of Arts [BA]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ans. Yes, if you have a rank under 50,000 in JEE-Main or 1,000 in SRM-JEE, you will be eligible to get direct admission.
Ans. No, it completely depends on the availability of seats during admission.
Ans. You need a portfolio of extra-curricular and co-curricular activities that include Sports/ Literature/ Fine Arts/ Participation in Olympiad etc.
Address: Neerukonda Mangalagiri Mandal Guntur District, Mangalagiri, Andhra Pradesh 522240
Phone: +91-863-2343000 / 1800-599-2233
Source: Official Website
Notes: This information is temporary. For more updates you can check the university’s website.
Be the first to leave a review.