SRM University Admission: The course of SRM University admission 2021 includes UG PG courses that can be achieved through the entrance exam of SRM JEE which will be starting from the 20th May 2021 as per the Phase I dates. While the SRM JEE will be held on 21st, 23rd, and 24th July 2021 as well. Aspirants that are achieving admissions must submit their Application Forms and required documents as per the demand of the university and their Application process for various courses 2021.
|SRM University||SRM University Application Form|
|SRM University Admission||SRM University Fee Structure|
SRM University Admission Last Date 2021:
|Application Form (phase 1) deadline||19th May 2021|
|Application Form (phase 2) deadline||20th July 2021|
|SRM JEE (phase 1)||20th May 2021|
|(phase 1) SRM JEE Deadline||21st May 2021|
|(phase 2) SRM JEE||23rd July 2021|
|SRM JEE (phase 2) Deadline||24th July 2021|
|Early Admission deadline||24th March 2021|
|Early Form submission deadline||May 2021|
|Download of SRM University Admit Card||1st week of June 2021|
|SRMHCAT 2021 conducting||26th June 2021|
|SRMHCAT 2021||27th June 2021|
SRM University Highlights 2021-22
|Established | Type||2013 | Private|
|Approved by||UGC, AIU, BCI|
|Location||Sonepat, Haryana, India|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance, Merit|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG& Diplomasand doctoral|
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr. P Prakash|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Libraries, Lab, Hostels, Indoor Sports, Halls, Outdoor Sports, Café|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org.|
SRM University UG & PG Courses Eligibility:
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
SRM University Admission 2021 offers these UG programs:
- B.Tech: The applicants must have 10+2 in Pre-Engg with no less than 50% marks.
- BCA: The students must have plus-two with Science/computer/math and at least 50% marks.
- LLB: The students must have an HSC degree in any subject with no less than 50% marks.
- BBA: The students need to have a Plus two degrees in any stream with no less than 50% marks.
- BSc / BA: The students must have10+2 with science / Arts and more than 50% marks.
- M.Tech: The students must have a UG Engg or Tech degree in the same stream with no less than 50% marks.
- LLM: The students need to have an LLB degree or any other five years of a law degree with no less than 50% marks.
- MCA: The students must have a BCA/BSc Maths degree and at least 50% marks.
- MBA: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree with no less than 50% marks.
- M.Com: The students must have at least 50% marks in BCom.
- Ph.D.: Those who have a master’s degree or MPhil degree in the same subject can apply to this course.
SRMIST Application Form: How to Apply?
SRM University Admission offers both online and offline forms for the students:
- SRM University Admission provides the forms on the following link: ).
- Create the account by using phone number, name, parent name, date of birth, and email ID.
- Now sign in and type all the details on the online page.
- Upload all academic records and pay INR 550 by using online methods.
- Now submit the form.
- SMRU forms are accessible in PDF files on the web portal and on the main and sub-campus.
- Obtain the form by using one mode and fill it with the personal and education details.
- Attach the academic records, recent photos, and DD.
- Now post the form to the admin office of JRU.
- For SRMU Haryana Fee Structure click here.
SRM University Admission requires the following records:
- Four Passport size photo
- Character Certificate
- Mark sheet of all classes
- Address Proof
- Date of Birth proof
- Result Card of National Entrance test
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th