SRU Raipur Admission 2021: Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University is located in Raipur, Chhattisgarh. It was established in 2018. Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University offers outstanding courses. It is Proffers courses in post-graduation and under graduation disciplines.
The academy provides different specializations in both post-graduation and under graduation. UGC approves it, and the government of Chhattisgarh also recognizes Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University. SRU Raipur admission proffers courses like PG Diploma, undergraduate and postgraduate degree and diploma.
|SRU University||SRU Admission|
|SRU Fee Structure|
Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University is a private university which is situated in the city of Chhattisgarh, India. It was build up in the year 2018. It offers UG, PG, Ph.D. programs. The eligibility criteria of UG courses are that one should have education at the 10+2 level. Also, equivalent education from any recognized board will be eligible. The same applies to integrated courses with UG programs.
- For UG candidates, 10+2 courses are compulsory with 75% marks.
- For the PG programs, Bachelor’s certificate is required in a pertinent degree from a recognized University.
- For Ph.D. Admission, a competitor needs 55% of total imprints in a significant control from a perceived University followed by the University based passageway test and individual meeting round. Understudies with a substantial score in
- NET/GATE/SET/SLET/GPAT/M.Phil or comparable and a Regular Teacher in a University corrected by PSC or Govt.
- Will be absolved Organizations/universities from the Entrance Test.
- 17 July 2021: The students can apply for admission to Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University for a new session of 2021. Candidates for remote learning can also apply. (Source)
Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University Highlights
|University Name||Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University|
|Short Name of University||SRSU|
|Type of University||Private|
Shri Rawatpura Sarkar University Admission 2021-22
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The criteria for SRU Raipur admission in under graduation courses are as follows:
- BTech: The academy provides this course and various specializations such as Mining Engineering, Computer science, Civil engineering, Safety and fire engineering.
- BSc: Applicants seeking this course can choose one of the various specializations: IT, Biochemistry, Textile designing etc.
- BA: Students who want to apply for this course will be provided unique specializations. These will include journalism and mass communication, fashion designing, and yoga.
- BBA: There are three streams in this course. These include general, industry integrated, and hotel management.
- BCom: There are two streams available in this course. These include general and computer applications.
The criteria for admission in post-graduation courses are as follows:
- Ph.D.: A candidate needs to score a least 55% in their degree in a relevant subject to apply for this course. They should have a proper degree in a relevant subject.
- MBA: The university provides various specializations in this course, such as:
- Hospital administration
- Solar & renewable energy.
- MSc: The university provides specialization in various streams such as
- Fashion designing
- Textile designing
- Interior designing
SRU Raipur Application Form 2021-22
The application form of SRU University is easy to fill. Complete the details by filling in personal and educational information in the application form. You have to follow some general steps, and you will complete the filling of the application form.
You can visit the official website of the academy. Apply for the application form by following some general steps.
Following are the documents that you need to attach with the application form:
- Marksheets of all school examinations.
- The undergraduate degree examination mark sheets (If available- as of date – for PG aspirants).
- Scorecard of the entrance exams( if any – as of date).
- Copies of the Passport size photograph of the individual.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Can I apply for a Ph.D. if I have scored lesser than 55%?
Ans: No, you cannot. One who is applying for Ph.D. courses must have a degree in relevant subject with 55%
aggregate marks. Otherwise, you are not eligible to apply for this course.
Q. Does the college provide any scholarships?
Ans. Yes, there are many scholarships provided to students with meritorious status. The college offers scholarships to candidates under different schemes, which are as follows:
1. Girl Child Scholarship
2. Aman Jawan Scholarship
3. Merit-Based Scholarship
4. “Unnat Bharat Abhiyan” Scholarship
Address: NH-43, Dhamtari Road, Raipur C.G.
Contact No.: +91-7222910411, +91-9109101721, +91-9109101737
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th