SSOU Admission 2021-22: Symbiosis skills and the open university are universally known as SSOU. Symbiosis was commenced in 1971 by inspired educationist Padma Bhushan Dr. Shantaram Balwant Mujumdar. This university was acknowledged to promote professional, expertise-based education and distance education. SSOU offers various UG, PG, Certificate and Diploma programs in multiple sectors like architecture, automobile, beauty and wellness, construction, media management, retail, film making, ports & terminal management, etc. Symbiosis Skills & Open University is one of the most reputed universities of Maharastra in terms of quality education.
|Symbiosis Skills and Open University||Symbiosis Skills and Open University Fee structure|
|Symbiosis Skills and Open University Admission|
- 08 October 2021: The Symbiosis Skills & Open University admission for various UG and PG courses for session 2021-22 is open. Students interested in opting for any program can visit the website. For more details, click here.
Symbiosis Skills & Open University
|Admission Mode||Online / Offline|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Also Known As||SSOU|
|University Type||private university|
SSOU Admission 2021-22
Symbiosis Skills and Professional University (SSPU) provides admission 2021-22 UG, PG, and diploma courses in engineering, management, science, business administration, architecture, technology, and other fields.
- SSOU’s mission is to develop and frame human resources with modern applied skills.
- Mobilize the talent or skills for addressing diverse local, regional, and challenges like experienced manpower to brace the bounce of economic growth.
- Amplify Engineering competitiveness through the development of technology and upgrade agricultural output through Bio-technology.
- To merge with other universities and other institutions for vision and provide specific academic programs.
- To value the relationship between people and Earth, acting continuously to live and work.
- To diffuse knowledge and expand a public contest on education and associated development fields through a sequence of lectures, seminars, academic programs, and many more events.
SSOU UG Admission
- BTech (Automobile Engineering) You are selected in this program with Class 12 in Science stream from a recognized university and qualifying test.
- BSc (Data Science) You will get a chance with class 12 in Mathematics as the main subject with an aggregate of 50%.
- BBA Candidate must secure 50% in 12th in any discipline and 45% for SC/ST candidates.
- BTech Must secure 50% in 12th with PCM as the primary subject or passed Diploma with an aggregate of 45% marks.
- BArch Applicant should have a 12th certificate from the central/state government with 50% marks in PCM.
- BSc Must have passed 12th in science as a core subject with 50% marks and 45% for reserved category.
SSOU PG Admission
- M.Tech (Automotive Engineering) BTech in the relevant discipline from a recognized university must pass GATE.
- PG Diploma (Dietetics) Bachelor’s degree in the relevant stream from a recognized university.
- MSc You get a chance in this field with a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- PGD Data Science Graduate with a minimum of 50% marks or having good numerical and analytical skills.
SSOU Application Form Process 2021
For the admission in Undergraduate or Postgraduate in SSOU, applicants should follow specific terms
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- To get access to SSOU, candidates can apply online and offline as per the choice of candidates.
- Applicants should go through the university website to get the application form for admission.
- The candidate should go through the application form thoroughly to get access.
- The university should verify documents.
- Candidates can deposit the application form fees online or offline.
Candidates should carry all the required documents at the time of admission without any fail.
- Must carry proper Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card for admission.
- For admission, candidates must take all the academic certificates from their previous universities.
- Candidates should have a minimum of four copies of passport size photographs.
- Applicants should have a college migration certificate for future admission.
- Must carry caste certificates if required.
SSOU Courses & Eligibility
- Address: Adjoining, Mumbai – Pune Expy, Kiwale, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Maharashtra 412101, India
- Phone: 02027187768, 7796695604
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.