SSUS Admission 2021-22: The Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit is set up in Kalady near Kochi, Kerala. SSUS University was set up in 1993 with a total of 9 regional centers at the SSUS. UGC approves it. The Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit offers many various PG courses at the Kalady center. The admission for SSUS (Kalady University) PG courses has begun. The selection of candidates will base on the Entrance Exam and the interview held for the PG courses.
|SSUS University||SSUS University Application Form|
|SSUS University Admission||SSUS University Fee structure|
Candidates have to fill up the eligibility of the various PG Courses offered by the Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit. They will call for the entrance exam held in May for each academic session. The purpose of the entrance exam is to examine the aspirant’s interest in the subject and their abilities.
|University||Shree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit|
|Established | Type||1993 | State|
|Location||Kalady, Kerala, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical|
|Email for email@example.com|
SSUS Admission 2021-22
The Shree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit continuously reviews the admission process. Online Application forms received students can prepare for the entrance exams. After passing the test, candidates can apply to any Courses there are choices with the exciting subjects. Courses available in high demand commence at regional universities based on this review. Many courses are added to University every year. In the case of any Research level courses, the mandatory direction of the UGC follows. SSUS University provides higher and professional courses.
- MA entrance criteria are a graduate degree and entrance exam grades, and an Aptitude test.
- The MSc entrance process is a graduation degree in a related stream and marks of the Aptitude Test or entrance test.
- MSW admission criteria are a graduate degree and grades of the entrance exam.
- MPEd acceptability process is a bachelor’s degree and marks of the entrance exam.
- MFA eligibility is a graduate degree score and depends on the Aptitude test and Entrance Exam
- BA and BFA courses are available at the UG level, and the students who want to apply to these courses must have passed 10+2.
- MSc, MSW, M.P.Ed, and MFA are available at the PG level.
- The students who want to apply to these courses must have a relevant UG degree.
- SSUS will arrange an aptitude entrance exam for a few PG courses, and the students must get a valid score on that test.
SSUS B.Tech Specializations & Eligibility
|B Tech Food Technology||4 years||12th with science|
|B Tech Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering||4 years||12th with science|
|B Tech Computer Science And Engineering||4 years||12th with science|
|B Tech Computer Science||4 years||12th with science|
|B Tech Chemical Engineering||4 years||12th with science|
|BE Aeronautical Engineering||4 years||12th with science|
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
SSUS Application Form: How to Apply?
The forms for all UG, PG, and doctoral courses are available at SSUS’s official web portal. The students can also buy offline forms from the student’s help desk at SSUS. For online mode, all students must follow these steps:
- Click on the link and make your profile there.
- The places with “*” are compulsory fields.
- You must upload scanned copies of photos and signs.
- The students should have a valid mobile number and email account.
- All the details should be authentic and valid.
- If you submit a late form or put fake details, SSUS will reject your application.
- More details about your form will be available on the official web portal of SSUS.
A list of documents must be uploaded with the form:
- ID card
- Mark sheet and degrees
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- Passport size photo
- Migration and caste certificate
- Address: Sree Sankaracharya University of Sanskrit, Kalady, Ernakulam District, Kerala – 683574, India
- Phone Number: 91-484-2463380, 91-0481-2536557
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th