St Peter’s University, Chennai Admission, Courses & Fee Structure 2019-2020
St Peter’s University
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Type of University
St Peter’s University was established in the year 2008. It is a state private university that is situated in Chennai Tamil Nadu. This Deemed-to-be University was founded under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956. Before achieving the status of the University it was St. Peter’s Engineering College established in 1993 and affiliated to Anna University, Chennai. Apply For, Under Graduate, Post Graduates Courses of University, Online Application is Available so Apply Online or Offline Both, For More Details Kindly Visit the University Official Website or Go to University Campus.
University provides the Admission for UG/PG, M. Phil, and Ph.D. Course.
- For UG/PG Course: Rs. 500/-
- M.Phil/Ph.D. Course: Rs. 1000/-
Candidates have to pay the application fee in the favor of “St.Peter’s Institute of Higher Education & Research”
St Peter’s University, Chennai Admission
STPU provides various types of programs such as- Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Ph.D., and M.Phil courses under the department of Science & Humanities, Engineering, Management, Architecture, & Computer Applications. For all the programs the university conducts the entrance examination. The admission process in the university is based on the entrance exam’s score. Candidates who qualified entrance examination will be called for the round of personal interview.
Application Process of St. Peter University 2019:
- The admission process of this university is available on the official website of the University.
- Candidate kindly visits the official website of this university and download the application form.
- After download the fill up in form all required details such as educational details as well as personal details.
- After completed the application form pays the application fees through Demand Draft issued in favor of this university. payable at Chennai.
- The application fees for a Bachelor’s degree course, master’s degree course, and Doctorate program level courses are INR 500/ and INR 1000/- respectively.
- 10th class mark sheet and certificate.
- Recent passport size colored photograph
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Character certificate.
- Migration certificate (If applicable)
- Gap certificate (If applicable)
- Domicile certificate
St Peter’s University Distance Education Programmes
We Provide the Best Courses in Arts, Commerce and also in Management Courses, Given Below the Available These Courses-
Engineering and Technology
Department of S & H
Approvals and Recognitions:
- University grant commission (UGC)
- The National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
St Peter’s University Features:
- Student Support Services
- Student Friendly courses
- Easy examination process
Facilities of St Peter’s University:
- Health Centre
For the B. tech, B.arch, and B.E. students-
- If marks obtained in 10+2- greater than or equal to 95% then 70% of Scholarship in Tuition Fees will be provided.
- If marks obtained in 10+2- is in between 80% – 94% then 50% of Scholarship in Tuition Fees will be provided.
- If marks obtained in 10+2- is in between 70% – 79% then 25% of Scholarship in Tuition Fees will be provided.
- Address: Tonakela Camp Road, Sankar Nagar, Avadi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
- Pin code: 600054
- Phone: 044 2655 8080