Subharti University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The university’s foundation was in 2008 under the surveillance of the KKB Subharti trust. The university has got approval from UGC, DEC & AIGCTE. The university is well known for the provision of the best quality of education by distance mode. The university offers many diploma courses, UG & PG courses to the aspirant.
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University SVSU is one of the best universities providing the best quality distance education. The main motive of this university is to provide higher education in all programs or disciplines. It is a private university that is leading the world. The mode of admission for this university is open and online mode. This university is also included in UGC-recognized universities. Set it for the first time in 2008. If you want to visit the university and want to know where it is located, search it on google map, it is located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh.
- 24 July 2021: The university informs all students that due to the confusion in “KANWAR YATRA,” The Management has decided that the scheduled examination, which was from 20 July 2021, is postponed to a new schedule soon on the website.
Subharti University Distance Education Highlights
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
|Application Form||Rs 580/-|
|Application Form Fee (by post)||Rs.550/-|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Three Month After Admission|
|Duplicate Admission Cards||Rs 700/-|
|Courses||BA, BSc, BBA, MBA, MA, MCA, MSC|
|Approved||University Grant Commission (UGC)|
|Approved For admission Abroad||Yes (MHRD)|
|Contact University||0121 243 9043|
Subharti University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
All courses given for selection are based on merit. Must be clear of the previous exams to be eligible. The forms are to be duly put forth online or submitted to the Distance education directorate of the university. The fields are also allowed in the distance learning facility for candidates, other areas such as Hotel Management, Physiotherapy, Polytechnic, etc.
Subharti University is a private university approved by University Grants Commission. The University Distance Education offers various graduate, postgraduate, postgraduate degree, and Diploma programs in specializations M.Sc. and MA, JMC; the offender must be a graduate for being eligible to apply from the appropriate field.
- MBA course at the SVSU is versatile and can be done in a minimum of 2 yrs, while the maximum time is 5 yrs.
- The BA course specializes in economics, Political Science, Hindi, History, English, Maths, and Sociology with a fee range of INR 3,600.
- The two years of BA include an internship and can be applied after the 12th of any stream.
- The admission exam held by the university twice a year has to be cleared for applying to MBA.
- The courses of PG can also be applied with the scores. And centrally held exams of a similar approach.
- The MA course has a specialization in English, Journalism and Mass Communication, Sociology, Public Administration, History, MSc. In Dietetics and Food Service Management, MBA, Library and Information Science, Hindi, Political Science.
How to Apply for Subharti University Admission
- Applicants need to be aware of the online process as offline process applications will not be available for the candidates falling between 2021-22 sessions.
- The Applicant needs to go to the website and the “Access” section.
- Applicants can then use the form by selecting the course as wanted.
- The Applicant has to enter information about them correctly; the data must be accurate.
- A photograph and other necessary documents must accompany the form.
- Applicants must pay the form fee on the web portal by clicking submit.
- Save the information for future action.
- The Fee for the application form is Rs 580/-
- The Fee for application by post is Rs 550/-
Advantages Of Distance Education
- Some benefits of distance education from Subharti University are given below:
- The candidates can study from their home sitting on their couch
- Candidates who are unable to pursue regular classes can continue education through distance education
- Candidates will not have to travel
Subharti University Distance Education Eligibility Criteria
The institute gives out almost all of the UG courses in various dept. BPT, BSc., BEd, B Tech, BA, BCA, BBA, MBBS, BDS, etc., special sessions and classes of various fields are given to understand students better. Eligibility and info on the courses allowed at the institute are given below.
- Journalism & Mass Communication: There are 50 seats for allocation; candidates must have cleared their intermediate with eligible scores. It is a 3 yr—course with the first-year pay of INR 57,500.
- B.Com: Candidates have a commerce backdrop but can have any other also; they must clear 12th with credible scores. It is a 3 yr—course with first-year pay of INR 30,000. There are 130 seats for allocation.
- Bachelor of Film Tech. and TV Pro.: The candidates are to pay INR 170,000 for the starting year. The eligibility is to have 12th clearance with qualifying scores.
- B.Ed: The candidates must qualify as per the Existing NCTE rules. It is a 2 yr—course with initial pay of INR 47,500 for the first year. There are 200 seats for allocation.
- BA LLB: 45% scores are crucial in 12th grade for a student to qualify. It is a 5 yr—course with an initial payment of INR 51,500 for the first year. There are 120 seats for allocation.
- BDS: It is a four-year course with initial pay of INR 470,000 for the first year. The candidates have PCB options in 12th clearance with a 50% and NEET qualification score. The candidates must clear the English subject With eligible scores as well.
- BHMCT: The candidates must have cleared their +2 with eligible scores; it is a 4 yr. Course with an initial payment of INR 77,500 for the first year. There are 60 seats for allocation.
- MBBS: Candidates of 12th PCMB clearance are eligible; they must have 50% scores (SC/ST: 40%). The periods of the course are four years and five months. Candidates must pay a fee of INR 2 Lac for the initial year.
- BSc Agriculture: PCM, PCB, or agriculture are crucial in 12th grade; 45% clearance is a must. 40% criteria for SC, ST candidates is a must. The course is for four years with initial pay of INR 59,000 for the 1st yr.
The college offers PG courses beneath different streams. The least necessity for all the master’s courses could be a bachelor’s degree with the least rate of marks. All the classes will be determined qualifying within the SNET exam or justify within the qualifying exam.
- MTech Cyber Security: B Tech or BA, B.Com, etc., must be cleared to be eligible in M Tech Cybersecurity or other fields of M.Tech the candidates must also clear 55% scores with the qualifying exam.
- LLM: An LLB or Simple LLB must be completed to gain admission into LLM. They must have cleared with 55% scores. The Candidate must have merit in the exam of qualification.
- MFA: BFA, BMC, BBA, BA, etc., must be done for graduation with 55% scores; they must have cleared an entrance exam of the institute as well.
- MJMC: BJMC or BA must be cleared with 55% scores. Candidates must have also done their SNET or SVSU admission exam 2021 to have admission in MJMC.
- MHA (Management and Commerce dept.): Graduation must be done with eligible scores. The Candidate must also have SVSU and SNET etc.
- Master of Performing Art: BFA, BA, or BBA or Sangeet Prabhakar or other equal level degrees. They must have eligible scores and must also clear off the SNET or SVSU admission exam 2021.
- E-MBA: The merit of a person must be eligible; they must have cleared Bachelors. They have to earn 45% scores with three years of exp, in Supervisory Cadre.
- MBA: The aspirants having BSc or BBA or BA with 50% marks are eligible. CAT exam score-based. Placements.
- MCA: BCA or equivalent graduation completed on is eligibility merit basis.
- MSc: Graduation in BA or BSc is eligibility merit-based admission.
The diploma courses are available for both general entries and distance education learning. The application process for admission in Diplomas is as same as other admission courses processes. The candidates must have cleared eligible scores and backdrop inefficient subjects. The fee plan for each of the courses is given on the site of the institute. The Candidate attending the classes can get the material and resources from the online resource area.
- DBA: Candidates can be available for this or the other specializations. The candidates must clear their UG courses. The course is a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 3 yrs.
- DCA: Candidates can be available for this or the other specializations. The candidates must clear their UG courses. The course is min. of 1 year and max. of 3 yrs.
- ADBA: The candidates must have cleared their intermediate. Candidates can be available for this or the other specializations. the course is min. of 2 years and max. of 5 yrs.
- ADCA: The candidates must have cleared their intermediate. Candidates can be available for this or the other specializations. the course is min. of 2 years and max. of 5 yrs.
- PG Diploma in intellectual property rights: Candidates can be available for this or the other. Specializations. The candidates must clear their UG courses. The course is a minimum of 1 year and a maximum of 3 yrs.
- PG Diploma in Food safety and quality management: The candidates must clear their UG courses. Candidates can be available for this or the other specializations. the course is min. of 1 year and max. of 3 yrs.
MBA, B.Tech, BSc, BBA & BA Duration and Eligibility
Subharti University Distance Education Fee Structure
|BA (FASHION DESIGNING)||4,600|
|BA (FINE ARTS)||4,600|
|MBA (PHARMACEUTICAL MARKETING)||9,000|
|MBA (HOSPITAL ADMINISTRATION)||9,000|
|MBA (FASHION DESIGNING)||9000|
|MBA (FINANCE, HR, MARKETING, IT, P&OM) –||8,200|
|With Dual Specialization|
Diploma Programmes Fee Structure
|S. No.||Title of Programme||Eligibility||Course Duration||Annual Fees Per Year|
|1||DBA||10+2 or Equivalent||1 Year||7200|
|2||DCA||10+2 or Equivalent||1 Year||8500|
Advanced Diploma Programmes Fee structure
|Sr. No.||Title of Programme||Eligibility||Course Duration||Annual Fees Per Year|
|1||ADBA||10+2 or Equivalent||2 Years||7200|
|2||ADCA||10+2 or Equivalent||2 Years||8500|
PG Diploma Programmes Fee Structure
|Sr. No.||Title of Programme||Eligibility||Course Duration||Annual Fees Per Year|
|1||Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights||Graduation or Equivalent||1 Year||9000|
|2||Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Public Nutrition||BSc Food & Nutrition or Equivalent||1 Year||14000|
|3||Post Graduate Diploma in Maternal & Child Health||MBBS or Equivalent||1 Year||19000|
|4||Post Graduate Diploma in Food Safety & Quality Management||Graduation in Science/ Food Sc.||1 Year||14000|
|5||Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital & Health Management||Medical & Dental Graduates with 3 years of experience or MBA/PG candidates in Financial, Material or Personal Mgmt with 5 years of Hospital Experience||1 Year||19000|
|6||Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application||Graduation or Equivalent||1 Year||12000|
|7||Post Graduate Certificate in Patent Practice||LLB/Graduation in Law||—||—|
Bachelor Degree Fee Structure
|Sr. No.||Title of Programme||Eligibility||Course Duration||Annual Fees Per Year|
|1||10+2 or Equivalent||3 Years||5800|
B.A (Fashion Designing & Fine Arts)
|10+2 or Equivalent||3 Years||8200|
|10+2 or Equivalent||3 Years||11000|
|4||10+2 or Equivalent||3 Years||7200|
|Graduation or Equivalent||1 Year||9000|
|6||10+2 with PCM||3 Years||8500|
|7||10+2 with PCB||3 Years||8400|
|10+2 or Equivalent||3 Years||10000|
|10+2 or Equivalent||3 Years||5500|
Subharti University Distance Education Application Process 2021-22
The university offers many programs to aspirants; candidates can apply for entry VIA official website of the university. The candidates are either admitted on a merit basis or entrance basis. At the time of the application form, the candidate will play a vital registration fee.
- Candidates must be aware of the online process as offline entries are not available for 2021-22 sessions.
- They must approach the site and go for the ‘admission’ sections.
- They can then avail of the forms by selecting the course which they want.
- They have to fill in info duly of themselves; it must be very accurate.
- They must attach photos and other documents that the institute requires.
- The candidates are to pay the form fee from the online portal and click for submission.
- All registration Numbers, challan forms, login info must be kept safe for further use.
- They must later go through counseling sessions on the Candidate rank basis.
Papers that are requires for admission are to be kept accurate as will check thoroughly. The candidates must have photocopies for them as they submit original docs to the institute.
- Visa of the candidates.
- Original form of admission.
- Original mark sheet
- Migration Certificate (if issued by the authority).
- Equivalence Certificate issued by Associate of Indian Universities (AIU) or other concerning councils.
- Five recent passport-size photographs.
Subharti University Exam Criteria
- The candidates that fulfill the criteria given below will be considered eligible for the SVSUEE; the exam is required for many courses of the UG PG category and will be considered in the eligibility criteria. Candidates must first apply for the exam to get admission.
- 10+2 clearance from a qualifying board with 45% scores in +2 is crucial. The candidates must also have PCM as their main subjects with qualifying scores. Exam appearing candidates for 12th can also apply if they prefer. Can take Offline and online exams as per the institute’s instruction.
- Other admission exams such as NEET UG, NEET PG, NATA, SNET (Subharti National admission Test) online tests,
The exam will have Physics, Chemistry, and Maths as main subjects with about 40 questions in line for each subject. as a total, 120 questions will be required to be attempted with one mark for each and 120 marks.
Subharti University Scholarship Scheme 2021-22
The institute gives out a scholarship based on income and category. The candidates will be eligible who have their total annual revenue below 2 LPA. The candidates of backward classes are also eligible for the scholarships that the university provides.
The candidates of SC, ST, or OBC categories are for scholarship 2021. candidates can apply through UP online scholarship portals and must fill in the full info online. The scholarship money is received monthly in a bank account or money access accounts etc.
- Log in to the UP Samaj Kalyan Vibhag scholarship official site.
- The candidates must fill printout of UP online funds forms.
- Must be made The details and submission after admission to the institute at the office itself.
- The online reg. Can be opted for applying in online modes.
- Must also be saved candidate details on the form; keep the reg. No. saved and take out a printout copy for registration no.
Subharti University Distance Education Facilities
Infrastructure, online learning, and support are given to all of its candidates equally. The candidates enjoy the various facilities Subharti University Distance Education providing in 2021 for new entries also.
- Hostel Facility: An In-campus hostel is available for candidates, a girls’ hostel is different from a boys’ hostel, and they have furnished rooms for them. A shared basis is allotted for rooms in both hostels, where washrooms are also available. Food provision for hostilities is also taken.
- Lab Facility: The institute has innumerable labs for the classes related to PCMB and more; it is to help the practical working of candidates. Physics candidates enjoy electrical, physics, and mechanical labs, whereas Chemist labs and workshops are also.
- Library Facility: Books, magazines, journals, novels, and much more is available in the library of SVSU; candidates can gain access to all books from the e-library of the institute as well. There are e-journals, newspapers, and e-magazines provided too. The candidates have large access to e-library and offline library too.
- Students can get a Learning Management system access from the online resources of the institute from their website. The E-exam portal is also available for the exams that the candidates of the old sessions will be taking.
- The online fee portal is another online facility that candidates can use to pay their academic fee, form fee, miscellaneous and admission fee, etc. Click here to check out the Online resource portal,
List Of BSc colleges in India
|BSc Colleges in Guwahati||3 years||50k to 2 lac|
|BSc Colleges in Ahmedabad||3 years||45k to 1.4 k|
|BSc Colleges in Hyderabad||3 years||62k to 1.5lac|
|BSc Colleges in Kolkata||3 years||62k to 1.5lac|
|BSc Colleges in Dehradun||3 years||62k to 1.5lac|
|BSc Colleges in Gurugram||3 years||62k to 1.5lac|
|BSc Colleges in Agra||3 years||62k to 1.5lac|
|BSc Colleges in Jaipur||3 years||62k to 1.5lac|
|BSc Colleges in Visakhapatnam||3 years||50k to 2 lac|
|BSc Colleges in Ludhiana||3 years||50k to 2 lac|
|BSc Colleges in Patna||3 years||50k to 2 lac|
|BSc Colleges in Surat||3 years||45k to 1.4 k|
|BSc Colleges in Coimbatore||3 years||62k to 1.5lac|
|BSc Colleges in Kanpur||3 years||62k to 1.5lac|
|BSc Colleges in Noida||3 years||62k to 1.5lac|
|BSc Colleges in Varanasi||3 years||62k to 1.5lac|
|BSc Colleges in Vadodara||3 years||62k to 1.5lac|
|BSc Colleges in Shimla||3 years||62k to 1.5lac|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q.1 Is Subharti University approved by UGU?
Ans. Yes, This university was approved by University Grant Commission (UGC).
Q.2 What are the eligibility criteria to get admission to the University?
Ans. Eligibility criteria are different-different for all the programs.
Q.3 What is the examination mode of Subharti University?
Ans. University Examination mode is online and offline.
Q.4 How will we find the SU fee structure?
Ans. Candidates can check the fee structure of the university on the page.
Q.5 How will we apply the admission to this university?
Ans: Dear Candidate, there are various application processes such as online mode and offline mode. For more information, visit the official website.
Q.6 Is Subharti University a private university?
A. yes, Subharti University is a self-financed university approved by Govt.
Q.7 Does Subharti University offer a scholarship?
A. yes, University offers scholarships basis on merit.
Q.8 Does the university offer MBA in distance mode?
A: yes, the University offers MBA distance education.
Address: Subharti Puram, NH-58, Delhi-Haridwar By-Pass Road, Meerut – Pin 250005, India
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Source: Official Website
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th