Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Admission 2021-22: Sumandeep Vidyapeeth was established in the year 2008. The University is located in Vadodara, Gujarat. is a private university. Among the Grade “A” institutions. The University aims to give quality education in the field of pharmacy and medicine. The institute is deemed to be a university. The University offers a comprehensive and enormous variety of degree courses and programs to the candidates after passing 10+2 level qualifying exams from any recognized institute of India.
|Sumandeep Vidyapeeth||Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Application Form|
|Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Admission||Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Fee Structure|
The University provides admission in BA, BSc, B.Com, BBA, and BCA degree programs and courses. The admission forms are being submitted country-wide. They will have to submit an application form at the web portal of the University. To shortlist the candidates for admission, University takes an entrance test. This exam is a fate decider for candidates. The future of candidates stands on this test.
The University also offers PG-level degree courses and programs to the graduated candidates at the PG level. The candidates are allowed by the University to apply for admission in MA, MSC, M.COM, and MBA degree programs offered by the University after graduation. The candidates can apply for online admission. The candidates will be admitted based on the entrance exam.
- 17 July 2021: University announces the admission in session 2021-22. Students can fill the application form and submit it. You can check the details here. (Source)
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Highlights
|University Name||Sumandeep Vidyapeeth|
|University Type||Deemed University|
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth UG & PG Eligibility
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- SV offers many UG, PG, and doctoral level programs. The entries are based on the entrance test score.
- Admissions in MBBS and BDS are based on NEET scores. At the same time, the University conducts its entrance test for Ph.D. applicants.
- The UG courses are DPT, MBBS, BDS, B.Sc Nursing, B. Pharm, Pharm, and Integrated Pharm. D.
- The eligibility criteria for UG courses (except B.Sc nursing) is 10+2 years of education with a minimum of 50 percent marks. The University also offers PG and Ph.D. courses.
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth Admission 2021-22
- The Sumandeep Vidyapeeth offered multiple higher programs like Under Graduate, Post Graduate in arts, science, medical and this university. Admission to this university based on entrance test marks or merit-based application form candidates can apply online mode/offline mode.
- The process of admission is different depending upon the course the student desires to study. All the students can start the process of entry on the official website. The students can procure the necessary forms for application and submit them by the scheduled date.
- The procedure of admission to any of the courses in this institute is elaborate. Various criteria need to have adhered it. Some of them are mentioned here for the convenience of the students.
- The students should also note that each course’s criteria are different and depend upon the subject that has been chosen. Every student must appear for the entrance examination for admission in any of the methods.
- The university has one of the most stringent rules. These rules are mandatory to be followed while deciding if a student should be allowed admission to the institute or not. The criteria are different as per the subject which the student wants to study. The official website has all the information in great detail for everybody to read.
- The admission of the students to the courses of MBBS is made based on NEET. NEET is also known as the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. The authorities who are responsible for conducting this test belong to the Central Board of Secondary Education.
- To pursue the course of Master of Surgery, the students need to have cleared the NEET-PG examination. Along with that, they are also required to possess a degree of MBBS from a university of recognition.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Ans. Yes, there are great seats reserved for the students of the Jain Community.
Ans. Yes, the institute has active faculty to teach the critical subject of physiotherapy.
Ans. Yes, the institute accepts applications from non-residential Indians.
Address: At & Po. Piparia, Ta. Waghodia, Dist. Vadodara – 391760, Gujarat, India
Contact No.: (02668) 245262 / 64 / 66
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.