SUPVA Admission 2021-22: The State University of Performing and Visual Arts is located in Haryana, India. It is a very respected and essential university in India. It was built for the film industry’s development. It is providing remarkable services. University campus is spread over 36 acres of land and well-furnished designs. It is located in Haryana at about 70 Kms from the national capital, 90 Kms and near the railway stations. With magnificent buildings and state-of-art infrastructure, there are various types of facilities, seminar halls, labs, workshops and studios for practices, types of equipment.
|SUPVA University||SUPVA Application Form|
|SUPVA Admission||SUPVA Fee Structure|
|University Name||State University of Performing and Visual Arts|
|Type/Approved by||State | UGC|
|Types of Programs||Bachelors, Masters, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR|
SUPVA Admission 2021-22
University provides facilities and research in emerging areas of higher education, focusing on Design, Fine Arts, Film and Television, and Architecture to achieve in this area.
- B.Arch: NATA must be cleared by a candidate. They may have JEE scores. they should clear qualifying exams by 50%. They must have plus two titles.
- B.Des: 10+2 should be 50%. They must clear counseling. They must clear the written test (40%) with a skill test (30%).
- BA Editing: 10+2 with 50% needed. They must have qualifying exams with 30%. They must clear the written exam of 30%.
- BVA: It is asked for a candidate to have 30% in the qualifying exam (10+2). They must clear the skill test with 40% scores.
- MMC Media production: Must have related film/tv or mass communication backdrop. They may either have a 3-year PG diploma in film and TV with 45% scores.
- Design: The candidate must score 50% scores in Bachelors. They must have related subjects, their entry cleared should be with 30%. With 20% skill test scores.
- Architecture: Qualifying exams should be on 50% scores of merit. The candidate must clear the entry test with scores of 30%. They must have a 20% skill test.
SUPVA Application Form Process 2021
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Students can apply for admission to various courses online and offline. The application processes describe various steps are given below.
- Get a hard copy by the State University of Performing and Visual Arts office/Download.
- Fill hard copy, add vital papers.
- Pay fee of form by DD or challan.
- Submit to the office with post services or personal submission.
- Get access to the official site, get to the admissions area.
- Acquire an online form to fill it in.
- Upload the vital papers after scanning.
- Pay form fee with net-banking/allowed cards.
- Submit all to the site.
- Status proofs (ID Card)
- Past results – 10th and 12th
- Past titles – UG degrees
- Past certificates
SUPVA Course & Eligibility
|BBA||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Sc||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.E||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
|B.Des||Intermediate with relevant subjects|
Ans. The university has a total of 37 Faculties.
Ans. The current total enrollment is 650 Students in 2021.
Ans. The fee of M.Arch. the course is INR 1.74 Lacs.
- Address: Sector-6, Rohtak, Haryana 124001
- Contact: 01262-242705
- Email Id: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th