Admission of PG level is open for a session of 2021 in Swarnim Gujarat Sports uni including courses such as MBA, PGDM M.P.Ed, B.P.Ed etc. aspirants willing to take part in the admission are required to follow an admission process of filling forms either in online or offline modes. The course of MJMC is also available for admission now by the upload of the application form on site. UG Courses registration is open for B.Sc, BBA (Sports Management, Event Management), B.P.Ed & B.P.E.S, B.P.E, etc. those who want to apply must apply in registration before May ends, apply now. Aspirants must choose the form of online pay most suitable to them to pay the application form fee of the university. Swarnim Gujarat Sports University and the Admission deadlines and details can be found under:
|SGSU University||SGSU Application Form|
|SGSU Admission||SGSU Fee Structure|
SGSU Admission Last Dates:
|Online Registration Open||April 2021|
|Online Registration Close||May 2021|
|Entrance Exam Date PG UG courses||June 2021|
|Counseling Date SGSU PG courses||June 2021|
|Open Admission (tentative)||July 2021|
Swarnim Gujarat Sports University Highlights 2021-22:
|University Name||Swarnim Gujarat Sports University|
|Short Name of University||SGSU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
Swarnim Gujarat Sports University Admissions 2021-22:
SGSU is located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. It was set up in the year 2011. It is a public university. SGSU is the second sports university that any State has founded.
- The admissions at SGSU are based on entrance tests and sports proficiency test scores. SGSU offers both online and offline modes of application.
- Admission in all the UG programs requires 10+2 years of education with a minimum of 50% marks. Candidates who wish to take admission in PG or PG diploma programs are selected based on marks scored in graduation. its entrance test for admissions M.Phil and Ph.D. programs.
- The UG programs of the university include B.P.Ed, BSc, BBA, Integrated B.P.Ed, B.P.Ed, and BA.
- SGSU offers 4 different PG programs. The PG programs are M.P.Ed, MSc, and MA.
SGSU UG & PG Course Eligibility:
- BP.ED: Aspirants must have an official plus two. They must have valid scores approved by the university. They can have any backdrop.
- Mphil+Ph.D.(Physical Education): Aspirants must have earned a Master’s degree. Their degree must be in likely subjects. They must have a backdrop of P.ED
- PG Diploma Adventures Sports: Candidates must have Bachelors’s/plus two in the proper field. They must have fixed marks. They can be of any section.
- PG Diploma Disability Management: Applicants of any backdrop are favored. They must have Bachelors’s or by the least plus two. They must have valid scores.
- PG Diploma Sports Journalism: Applicants need a degree of Bachelor. They must have basic data. They must get valid scores.
- PG Diploma Nutrition: Candidates must have their Bachelor’s in the relatable field. They must have valid marks. They must have regular academic performance.
- M.P.ED Sports Management: The candidate is asked to have cleared B.P.ED. The candidate must have qualifying scores.
- MJMC: Candidates must have done bachelors’. They must have qualifying scores. They must have a backdrop of related subjects.
SGSU Application Process 2021-22:
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- One must fulfill the fitness
- They must approach the real website before the end due date
- They must acquire the form from the website to fill it
- They must upload their certificates/documents relevant
- They must pay the costs of the form
- They must click on the platform of submission
- They must meet all form box data (the application form is available on the university website).
- They must then attach the papers that are needed for that course
- They must also pay the amount of the paper form
- They must submit all the details to the university by post/ they can also submit in person
- 10th results and certificate/Equivalency
- 12th result and certificate/Equivalency
- Migration or Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate (verified)
- Category Certificate (attested)
- Admission Test result/marks sheet/ Hall ticket
- Income Certificate, Medical, and all other related certificates
- Identity proofs
- Residency proofs
Q1. What is the scope of the university’s courses?
Ans. One can achieve much according to their ability. candidates have a scope;
Sports Performance Analyst
Play Field Superiors
Q2. What are some general sports tools provided by the university to its candidates?
Ans. The university has built facilities in sports sections. They include Test & Measurement Lab, Exercise Physiology Lab, Sports ground, Sports Psychology Lab, coaches and trainers, Yoga Hall, etc.
Q3. What is the scope of M.P.Ed.?
Ans. The scope is very self-evident, one can become:
Sports Business Entrepreneur
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th