Swarnim Gujarat Sports University Admission 2021-22: SGSU is located in Gandhinagar, Gujarat. It was set up in the year 2011 as a public university. SGSU is the second sports university that any State has founded. The UG programs of the university include BPEd, BSc, BBA, Integrated BPEd, and BA. The PG programs are M.P.Ed, MSc, and MA. University Provides higher education with many different Specializations.
|SGSU University||SGSU Application Form|
|SGSU Admission||SGSU Fee Structure|
- Swarnim Gujarat Sports University released the list of selected candidates for the P.G. Diploma in Adventure Sports Administration program. Admission for new applications is open till 20/11/2021. For more details, click here.
- SGSU released a notification for B.P.Ed + M.P.Ed (Integrated) course selected students. The admission for vacant seats is open till 20/11/2021. For more details, click here.
Swarnim Gujarat Sports University Highlights
|University Name||Swarnim Gujarat Sports University|
|Short Name of University||SGSU|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
|Type of University||State University|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Month After Admission|
Swarnim Gujarat Sports University Admission 2021-22
The admission at SGSU is based on entrance tests and sports proficiency test scores. SGSU offers both online and offline modes of application. Admission in all the UG programs requires 10+2 years of education with a minimum of 50% marks. Candidates who wish to take admission in PG or PG diploma programs are selected based on marks scored in graduation. Its entrance test for admissions M.Phil and Ph.D. programs.
- BPED: Aspirants must have an official plus two. They must have valid scores approved by the university. They can have any backdrop.
- Mphil+Ph.D.(Physical Education): Aspirants must have earned a Master’s degree. Their degree must be in likely subjects. They must have a backdrop of BPED.
- PG Diploma Adventures Sports: Candidates must have Bachelors’s/plus two in the appropriate field. They must have fixed marks. They can be of any section.
- PG Diploma Disability Management: Applicants of any backdrop are favoured. They must have Bachelors’s or, by the most minor, plus two. They must have valid scores.
- PG Diploma Sports Journalism: Applicants need a degree of Bachelor. They must have primary data. They must get valid scores.
- PG Diploma Nutrition: Candidates must have their Bachelor’s in the relatable field. They must have good marks. They must have regular academic performance.
- MPED Sports Management: The candidate is asked to have cleared B.P.ED. The candidate must have qualifying scores.
- MJMC: Candidates must have done bachelors’. They must have qualifying scores. They must have a backdrop of related subjects.
SGSU Admission 2021 Last Date
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Online Registration Open||Last week of July 2021|
|Online Registration Close||Aug 2021|
|Entrance Exam Date PG, UG courses||2nd week of Sep 2021|
|Counseling Date SGSU PG courses||last week of Sep 2021|
|Open Classes UG,PG, Diploma||Oct 2021|
SGSU Application Form Process 2021
- One must fulfil the fitness
- They must approach the actual website before the end due date
- They must acquire the form from the website to fill it
- They must upload their certificates/documents relevant
- They must pay the costs of the form
- They must click on the platform of submission
- They must meet all form box data (the application form is available on the university website).
- They must then attach the papers that are needed for that course
- They must also pay the amount of the paper form
- They must submit all the details to the university by post/ they can also offer in person
- 10th results and certificate/Equivalency
- 12th result and certificate/Equivalency
- Migration or Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate (verified)
- Category Certificate (attested)
- Admission Test result/marks sheet/ Hall ticket
- Income Certificate, Medical, and all other related certificates
- Identity proofs
- Residency proofs
Q1. What is the scope of the university’s courses?
Ans. One can achieve much according to their ability. candidates have a scope;
- Professional Player
- Sports Trainer
- Sports Performance Analyst
- Play Field Superiors
Q2. What are some general sports tools provided by the university to its candidates?
Ans. The university has built facilities in sports sections. They include Test & Measurement Lab, Exercise Physiology Lab, Sports ground, Sports Psychology Lab, coaches and trainers, Yoga Hall, etc.
Q3. What is the scope of M.P.Ed.?
Ans. The scope is very self-evident, one can become:
- Sports Journalists
- Fitness Trainer
- Sports Business Entrepreneur
- Sports Coaching
- Address: Sector-15, G-Road, Nr. Mahatma Mandir, Govt. Commerce College Campus, Bh. College Building, Opp. Youth Hostel, Gandhinagar. 382016
- Contact No.: 079 – 23288364, 23288604
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.