Symbiosis Pune Fee Structure 2023: A wide variety of undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctoral degree programs are offered by the university. Symbiosis Pune University offers a variety of academic programs, including BA, BSc, MSc, MA, MCom, MBA, MCA, BBA, and more. Symbiosis’ fee structures for session 2023 are detailed in this article.
Symbiosis Pune Fee Structure 2023
- To pursue in Bachelor of Arts [BA] The Fee you have to pay is about Rs 11,25,000/-.
- For students, Who Want to study Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws [BA LLB] (Hons.) the fee is Rs 12,50,000/-
- For taking admission to Bachelor of Technology [BTech] the fee is around Rs 9,00,000/-
- Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA], The fee you have to pay for this course is Rs 5,70,000/-
- Symbiosis Institute of Business management fee is 5,70,000/- Indian Rupees.
- BBA LLB programme offers at Symbiosis Pune fee is approx 12,50,00/- Indian Rupees.
- The Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) fee is 4,20,000/- Indian Rupees at Symbiosis.
The Symbiosis Institute of Business Management is an integral part of the Symbiosis International University and was founded in 1978, as a premiere business school in India and a part of the Symbiosis International University (Deemed University).
Symbiosis School of Business has been named top 10 business schools in the world. In addition to the Symbiosis Fee Structure for Pune College, there is information about course duration, recruiters, and facilities.
Symbiosis Pune Fee Structure Highlight
|University Name||Symbiosis University|
|University Type||Private University|
|Official website||Click Here|
Symbiosis Pune Institute is a UGC-recognized institute and hence notable for its superiority in building a nation with an educated society and students.
The NIRF has ranked Symbiosis International University (SIU) as the top Business School amongst 50 universities in the country based on its academic ranking. Furthermore, QS University ranks it as one of the top B-Schools in Asia and among the top 150 BRICKS B-Schools in the world.
However, Symbiosis Pune has been ranked as the 18th best B-Schools among all B-Schools in India by National Institute Ranking Framework (NIRF). The institute is also awarded a “Gold” star by the QS University rating 2018.
Symbiosis Fee Structure Pune UG & PG Courses 2023
|Course Name||Duration||Fee Structure (Total Fee in Rs)|
|Bachelor of Arts [BA]||3 Years||Rs 11,25,000|
|Bachelor of Arts + Bachelor of Laws [BA LLB] (Hons.)||5 Years||Rs 12,50,000|
|Bachelor of Business Administration [BBA]||3 Years||Rs 5,70,000|
|Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Laws [BBA LLB]||5 Years||Rs 12,50,000|
|Bachelor of Business Administration + Bachelor of Laws [BBA LLB] (Hons.)||5 Years||Rs 12,50,000|
|Bachelor of Computer Application [BCA]||3 Years||Rs 4,20,000|
|Bachelor of Design [BDes]||4 Years||Rs 13,00,000|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts [BFA]||3 Years||Rs 12,00,000|
|Bachelor of Laws [LLB]||3 Years||Rs 5,34,000|
|Bachelor of Science [BSc]||3 Years||Rs 10,50,000|
|Bachelor of Science [BSc] (Hons.)||3 Years||Rs 4,80,000|
|Bachelor of Technology [BTech]||4 Years||Rs 9,00,000|
|Master of Business Administration [MBA]||2 Years||Rs 12,49,917|
|Master of Laws [LLM]||1 Year||Rs 1,32,000|
|Master of Mass Communication [MMC]||2 Years||Rs 7,76,000|
|Master of Science [MSc]||2 Years||Rs 2,42,000|
|Master of Technology [MTech]||2 Years||Rs 3,70,000|
Symbiosis offers various courses in different fields its fee structure depends on the categories that students select or the new academic year. The courses are listed here with their fee.
SIBM MBA Fee Structure
|MBA||Rs 12,49,997 for 2 year|
|MBA – International Business||
4,23,500 Per Semester
|MBA – Agri-Business||
3,02,500 Per Semester
|MBA – Energy & Environment||
3,16,500 Per Semester
Symbiosis is one of the most renowned institutes in India. The school has been teaching scared knowledge to students for 40 years. This university has produced a large number of great managers. Managing the business environment of today requires the ability to deal effectively with difficulties and unpredictable circumstances. Symbiosis, therefore, strives to provide quality education from highly qualified faculty with unmatched course content.
SIBM Pune assures that its students are well prepared to step into this huge corporate world to hold positions of growth. It has 100% on-campus placement record.
|Accenture Services||Actis Technologies|
|Aditya Birla Group||Amazon|
|Asian Paints Ltd.||Axis Bank Ltd.|
|Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Ltd||Capgemini India|
|Coca-Cola India||Dabur India|
|Dell International Services India||Deloitte Consulting India|
|Deutsche Bank Operations International||Ernst & Young|
|Fiat Motors||Future Group|
|HDFC Standard Life Insurance||Hindustan Unilever Limited|
|ICICI Bank||Idea Cellular|
|Infosys Technologies||Intel Technologies India|
|JPMorgan Services India||Kellogg India|
|Kotak Life Insurance||Kotak Mahindra Bank|
|Lenovo India Pvt. Ltd.||L’Oréal India|
|METRO Cash & Carry India Pvt. Ltd.||Microsoft India|
|Reckitt Benckiser||Reliance Industries|
|Schneider Electric||Tata Motors|
|Titan Company Limited||Vodafone India Ltd.|
|Whirlpool of India||Wipro|
- IT Infrastructure and Resources – Computer Lab and Wifi Enabled Campus
- Classrooms – Well equipped with projectors and a round-shaped sitting table
- Library – Bookshelves are full of the latest collections of books, journals, periodicals, newspapers, manuscripts, prints, documents, etc.
- Accommodation – furnished rooms for students
- Auditorium – Auditorium with glorious light, seats, and a large stage.
- Cafe and Mess – A place for foodies.
- Recreational facilities – Gym, Aerobics, Zumba, Yoga, Bicycle Facilities, etc.
Be the first to leave a review.