Tamil University Admission 2022-23: 25 August 2022 is the last date for Tamil University Admission 2022-23 (Tentative). Registration Forms will be available at @www.tamiluniversity.ac.in. Tamil University was set up in 1981 by the Govt of TN in the area of Thanjavur. It is a state university that offers courses at different levels like Postgraduate, Research. Tamil University even gives out certificate courses like the Telugu Language., and Music. Tamil University Admission to these courses is based on scores in qualifying degrees. Apart from this, Tamil University also provides PG diploma courses like Herbal Bio-Technology, Environmental Management & Siddha Drug Standardization.
Tamil University Admission Latest Updates
- Tamil University admission 2022 Application form will be starting soon for the sessions 2022-23
Tamil University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Tamil University|
|Established in||1981 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, DEB, NAAC|
|Location||Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu|
|Offered Programs||Masters, Certificates, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diplomas|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Challan/Demand Draft/ online transactions|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||04362 226 720|
|Fee||Tamil University Fee structure|
Tamil University Admission 2022-23
Tamil University will be releasing the application form for admission 2022-23 for various courses on its campus soon. Students aspiring to get admission will have to apply for admission by filling out the application form that the university will be releasing on its website. The process for selecting applicants for admission to the university is either based on the merit list or the entrance test process.
Tamil University UG Admission 2022-23
The registration for UG courses will start soon at Tamil University for sessions 2022-23. B.Ed course is available at this university for the teaching course. For the course study, students have an interesting curriculum by having a well-taught and experienced teaching faculties. The duration of this course is two years.
To get into Tamil University Admission for UG courses, Students need to clear the 10th, and 12th classes, as well as the graduation degree course, which must be cleared from a UGC, recognized university. Academic selection is through the merit score evaluation, and there is an entrance examination for BEd courses. Students can also go through the eligibility elaboration section for detailed information related to admission. The fresh academic session application form will be available in the month of July 2022.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- B.Ed: The candidate must have passed bachelor’s exams in the relevant stream with at least 55% marks. 5% marks relaxation will give to the SC / ST students.
Tamil University PG Admission 2022-23
The registration for postgraduate courses at Tamil University will start soon for sessions 2022-23. Courses like MA, MSc, MEd, & more are offered in many specializations. Students have a variety of subjects chosen for the MA course. Music, language, art, and performing arts are some of the specializations available at Tamil University.
Graduation degree completion is a must for the students. Also, for the PG course study, students’ academic selection is through the merit scores, and there are entrance examinations available for any of the master’s degree programs study. The PG application forms will be available through the online portal of the university. The Last date to apply for PG courses at Tamil University Admission is 25 August 2022.
Tamil University Admission 2022 Last Date
|UG, PG Admission starts||1st week of Jul 2022|
|Last date of UG, PG Admission||25 August 2022|
|Exam Date||To be announced|
Tamil University Admission Process 2022-23
Tamil University offers both online and offline form submission facilities to its students.
- Tamil University Application forms will be available in offline mode and online mode for the students.
- Visit Tamil University’s official website and click on the admission section- www.tamiluniversity.ac.in.
- In this section, students need to fill up the details like name, contact number, DOB, and personal details.
- Applicants are required to also provide the parent’s details and the proof details.
- Once the form details are filled in, students can move ahead to the document upload section.
- This section is the most important step where students require to upload all the documents by scanning them properly.
- Accurate information should be provided to the students so that verification is done without any error.
- After this, the last step is the payment step, pay the required fees, and complete the registration procedure.
- Payment submission will confirm the application form registration, and students need to save it for future reference.
Required Documents For Tamil University Admission
- Category certificate
- Medical certificate
- Important documents
- PAN card
- Address proof
- HSC marks sheet
- Domicile certificate
- SSC marks sheet
Tamil University Offered PG Courses & Fee
|Course Name Specialization||Eligibility||Fee|
|DIPLOMA IN PETROLEUM ENGINEERING||10th or above||Rs. 56,500|
|M.Phil||Post Graduation||Rs. 8,800|
|MBA (Hospital Management)||Graduation||Rs. 54,525|
|PG Diploma||Graduation||Rs. 6,000|
|Ph.D||Post Graduation||Rs. 26,700|
Tamil University Contact Details
Address: Tamil University Thanjavur – 613010, Tamil Nadu, India
Contact Number: +91 4362 226720
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.