Tantia University Admission 2021-22: Tantia University is situated in Rajasthan, India. It was established in 2013. It offers the best quality education and learning to the students of Rajasthan. The University offers BA, BSc, B.Com, BBA, and many UG Diploma programs and courses to the candidates at the UG level. TU provides higher education. University approved by UGC.
|Tantia University||Tantia University Fee structure|
|Tantia University Admission|
- The UG programs offered by the university are BA, BSc, BAMS, BHMS, B.Ed, LLB, BPEd. The eligibility for the UG course is 10+2 years.
- The PG programs on the campus are MBA, LLM, MA, MD, MSc, M.Com, MPT, M.P.Ed, and Ph.D. Candidates who wish to get an entry in PG programs must have UG in a particular stream.
- The candidates will be selected based on the score in the entrance exam and merit,
- 25 August 2021: University has release the application form for admission for the academic session 2021-22. Candidates can check the details here. (Source)
Tantia University Highlights
|Established | Type||2013 | Private|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical|
|Email for email@example.com|
Tantia University Admission 2021-22
The university offers a vast number of degree programs and courses to candidates at the PG level. The university provides MA, MSc, and M.Com degree programs and practices to the candidates at the PG level. The admissions base on either the merit of marks scored in entrance exams or qualifying exams. Students suggest applying online via the official website.
The application form submitted at the admin office of the university are considered legible and not reject. The candidates will download the admission form, and after filling it, they will have to submit it to the institute. The university grants entry in all UG programs and courses to the candidates based on their marks in 10+2 grade qualifying exams except BHMS and BAMS. IMC and CCH approved the university.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|Opening of admissions||Aug 2021|
|Closing of admissions||Sep 2021|
|PhD Entrance exam||July 2021|
|Entrance exam result||Aug 2021|
Tantia University Application Form: How to Apply?
Application forms of the university are filled in Offline mode through reach at the Admission office. Minimum Eligibility for admission in the Undergraduate course is HSC and Graduation for the Postgraduate course. Universities organized their Entrance examination for admission in BAMS, BHMS, MSc (Nursing), and Education and Ph.D. courses.
The demand draft or cash can pay the application fee. Students must have eligible to get admission to these courses which provides by the university. The applicants seeking admission in PG, UG, diploma, and Ph.D. programs can apply offline. They must follow these steps:
- Go to the Tantia University Admission authoritative portal.
- On the home page, the admission part will be available. Below the admission part, Choose the “How to apply?” section.
- The application form will appear. In the document, fill all queries as asked, like- personal details/contact details/ qualification details/academic details, etc.
- After filling in details, make sure that all entries are correct or not, and applicants will find any types of error then make it accurate.
- Now applicants have to pay the application fee of Rs. 2000/- through Demand Draft, DD must be in favor of Tantia University.
- Attach the all-important papers, then send them with DD before the last admission date.
A list of documents must be uploaded with the form:
- ID card
- Mark sheet of 10th, 12th, and UG
- Degrees of all classes
- Resident proof
- Character certificate
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer and Medical Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Nationality and caste Certificate
Tantia University BTech Specialization
|[BTech] (Petroleum Engineering)||4 years||12th medical|
|[BTech] (Information Technology)||4 years||12th medical|
|[BTech] (Computer Engineering)||4 years||12th medical|
|[BTech] (Biomedical Engineering)||4 years||12th medical|
|[BTech] (Automobile Engineering)||4 years||12th medical|
|(BTech) in Industrial and Production Engineering||4 years||12th medical|
Address: Hanumangarh Road, Near RIICO Busstand, Sri Ganganagar-335002, Rajasthan (India)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Contact No.: 1800 123 1981, +91 9414010013, +91 9414093087
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, Please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th