Techno India University Admission 2022-23: Techno India University was established back in 2002 by the techno group of India. A private University is located in sector 5, bidhannagar Salt Lake in Kolkata. The university is affiliated with the West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT), approved by AICTE, and Accredited by the NBA.
Techno India University Latest Update
- Techno India University Admission is ongoing for UG, PG, and Ph.D. for the session 2022-23. Interested candidates Apply for registration Visit here.
Techno India University highlights
|Established | University Type||Techno India University Admission | 2002/ private|
|Approved by||AICTE, UGC,|
|Accredited by||NBA, UGC|
|Entrance Exam||JEE Main, GATE, CLAT,|
|Types of Program | No. of Program||260+ programs|
|Mode of Application/Fees||Online /|
|Recruiters of university||Techno India,|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Hostel,|
|Admission Help desk||0124-6666466|
Techno India University Admission 2022-23
The main aim of this university is to facilitate and promote studies, research, technology, innovation, and extension work in the field of engineering, Science, Humanities, Commerce, and Management education, to achieve excellence in higher education. It provides these facilities in over 260 programs.
International Student’s Admission
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- International students interested to opt for any UG/PG program from Techno India University should report to the institute with a student visa stamped by the university before the academic session start.
- Students should bring 4 recent photographs, a photocopy of their passport and student visa, Indian residence proof, and other documents required by the Government of India.
- Students can visit the official website for more details regarding visa or admission inquiries. Click here.
Techno India University Admission UG Courses
The criteria for an undergraduate course like BBA, BCA, BA, and BCOM are as follow:
- BBA: If you want to study business in administration, you should have passed XII with the minimum score of 55% in any discipline from any recognized Board in the country.
- BA: If you want to pursue your bachelor in Arts you must have a qualification of 10+2 with a minimum score of 50% from any recognized board in the country.
- BCA: The candidate must have done 10+2 in any discipline with at least 55% from any recognized country board.
- B.Com: The candidate must have done 10+2 in any discipline with a minimum score of 55% from any recognized country board.
Techno India University Admission PG Courses
The eligibility for postgraduate courses is following:
- MBA: Those candidates who have passed their bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum t 60% of the score in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible for this course at Techno India University.
- MPhil: You must have a qualification of 10+3+2 and should have a score of a minimum of 55% in a relevant subject from any recognized university.
If you want to pursue a Ph.D. in any field, the University will conduct a minimum test score of 55% in the master of any relevant degree. Candidates who have some research-level will be given preference.
Techno India University Application Form 2022-23
All the programs offered by Techno India University have the same application process. The form must have to be filled out on the official website of the university. All the seat allocation will be based on the marks a candidate secures in the entrance exam.
The following are the step-by-step guideline for the Techno India University application process.
- Visit the University’s official website.
- Click on the online application button.
- Data requirements must be filled.
- After a complete filling, you will confirm the application through SMS and email on your registered mail-id and phone number.
- Appear in the entrance exam.
- Techno India University Admission will be done after you pay the required fee.
Techno India University UG & PG Courses
|MA Social Science||Graduate|
Frequently Asked Questions?
Question.1 What are the eligibility criteria for admission in BA, BBA, and B.COM?
Answer. Candidates who have passed 10+2 in any relevant discipline with at least 50% of the score are Eligible.
Question. 2 What exam needs to be cleared for admission in MBA?
Answer. Candidate must have cleared CAT/MAT/ exam, for taking admission in MBA.
Question. 3 How will I get admission to BA program?
Answer. Admission to BA is thoroughly based on merit.
Techno India University Contact Details
Address: H.B.Road, Lalpur Chowk, Opposite Orchid Medical Centre, Beside Corporation Bank, Plot no – 1388, Lalpur, Ranchi, Jharkhand 834001, India
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Official Website
Note: If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Be the first to leave a review.