BBA Telecommunication Distance Education Admission 2021-22 | BBA Telecommunication is an Undergraduate 3-Years programs level course. Bachelor of Business Administration in Telecommunication Course is designed to Work Range from basic Circuit Design to strategic mass development.
|Course Name||BBA Telecommunication Distance Education|
|Admission Process||Online / Offline|
|Duration||1 Year to 3 Years|
|Fee Structure||Rs 12500 – Rs 23000/ Year|
|Approved By||UGC / DEB|
A Student Can Check Easily BBA Telecommunication Distance Education Admission, Eligibility, Fee Structure in India, Dubai, Oman, Kuwait & Abu Dhabi, Check Also More Information From the Table:
BBA Telecommunication Distance Education Application Process:
Students can take admission by the online/ Offline process. If the student wishes to apply for admission from online mode kindly visit the university official website and filled all information is given the required field in the application form if the candidate wishes to apply for admission in offline mode kindly visit the university official website and downloaded the form from there and after filling the form submitting through the post in university address. Students can pay the application fee in cash, online and by Demand Draft in favour of the University.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
That is a vast dedicated type of BBA degree which is relatively new of its kind. It is important to know that the Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications management varies from the BBA Telecommunication Distance Education Engineering. This type of degree is attainable after a relatively detailed study of three to four years which has the core courses related to the Telecommunications management field.
The BBA Telecommunications management in India takes about three years or six semesters to attain the hard-earned Bachelor’s Degree. The Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications management can be obtained through various teaching methods in India. India has been a great place for the elevation of IT as well as Telecom over the past few years since many companies have opened their headquarters there and advanced greatly through profits. The Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications management in India can be taken as normal standard scheduled classes or even through distance education programs which may also include online education plans in it.
BBA Telecommunication Distance Education Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications management can be gained by anyone who has passed their HSC Examination from a recognized board can apply to this program from a known institution board.
BBA Telecommunication Distance Education Fees Structure:
- The Fee for both types of education varies while the off-campus (distance and online) education ranges from (Rs 12500 – Rs 23000/ Year) according to the university.
Benefits of BBA Telecommunication Distance Education:
India has been very broad-minded in accepting new technologies and new methods. This is also why distance education, as well as online education in India, has flourished very speedily over just a couple of years. Distance education in India has been encouraged very much since its benefits have been realized in addition to the many benefits of online education. These are given as follows:
- Distance education helps all those who are unable to attend classes by coming to the institutional campus because of their tight schedules which leave no space to earn money that is a necessity for them.
- Online learning helps all those people who cannot either afford much or who cannot fix specific hours to study their interest due to some personal hindrances in their way.
- Distance education, as well as online education in India, is encouraged to greater limits so that the country could benefit to have a more learned nation by utilizing all means.
- Sometimes through distance education and online education, many such courses can be found which are specific to each one’s personal interest as well as what region they want to have a Bachelor’s degree in while sitting at home.
- The Telecommunications Management degree has about 50% of the same advantages as Telecommunications Management Engineering. The core courses of Telecommunications management are surely covered.
- The details prep the obtained to be eligible for some limited posts related to Telecommunications management’s main aspects.
- Telecom has become such a necessity in a routine life that it is a very good practice to have one such expertise in the field for oneself.
BBA Telecommunication Employment Areas
- Management Sector
- Techno-management Areas
- Telecom Sector
- Colleges & Universities
BBA Telecommunication Job Types
- Software Engineer
- Datacom/Telecom Engineer
- Accounts Executive
- Lecturer & Professor
- Telecom Security Engineer
- Telecom Specialist/Engineer
- Design Engineer
- Sales Engineer
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer
- Telecom Network Engineer
- Network and Telecom Engineer
- Test Engineer
More BBA Online Courses Information Eligibility & Fees:
Syllabus of a Particular Program Can Be Changed According to University Guidelines. the education I connect with has a broad extent of BBA Telecommunications distance education and colleges under it. Colleges are working with the education I connect to provide education all over the world. Some of the Courses are given below.
|BBA (Computer Applications)||12th||3 Years||Rs 13000 – Rs 24000/ Year|
|BBA (Hons) (Travel and Tourism Management)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 14500 – Rs 20500/ Year|
|BBA (Human Resource Management)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 11500 – Rs 19000/ Year|
|BBA (Logistics Management)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 12500 – Rs 18500/ Year|
|BBA (Marketing and Finance)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 13000 – Rs 19500/ Year|
|BBA (Mass Media and Communications)||12th||3 Years||Rs 14000 – Rs 18500/ Year|
|BBA (Insurance Management)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 13500 – Rs 21500/ Year|
|BBA (Networking)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 11500 – Rs 23500/ Year|
|BBA (Accounting and Finance)||12th||3 Years||Rs 12500 – Rs 23000/ Year|
|BBA (Airport Management)||12th||3 Years||Rs 11500 – Rs 24500/ Year|
|BBA (Banking and Insurance)||12th||3 Years||Rs 13500 – Rs 26000/ Year|
|BBA (Banking)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 12000 – Rs 23500/ Year|
|BBA (Banking and Finance)||12th||3 Years||Rs 11500 – Rs 24500/ Year|
|BBA (Airline Management)||12th||3 Years||Rs 11000 – Rs 23500/ Year|
|BBA (Sales and Marketing)||12th||3 Years||Rs 13500 – Rs 17500/ Year|
|BBA (Hardware)||12th||1-3 Year||Rs 14000 – Rs 18000/ Year|
|BBA (Digital Marketing)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 14500 – Rs 23500/ Year|
|BBA (Oil & Gas Marketing)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 15000 – Rs 22500/ Year|
|BBA (Marketing)||12th||3 Years||Rs 16500 – Rs 21500/ Year|
|BBA (Management)||12th||3 Years||Rs 14500 – Rs 20500/ Year|
|BBA (Information Technology)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 21500 – Rs 28000/ Year|
|BBA (Hons) (Hospitality Management)||12th||1-3 Years||Rs 18500 – Rs 26000/ Year|
|BBA (Finance)||12th||3 Years||Rs 13000 – Rs 24000/ Year|
Top Universities List For BBA Telecommunication:
- Himalayan University
- Subharti University
- MKU University
- Periyar University
- NIMS University
- Jaipur National University
Our Credential which Makes BBA Telecommunication different:
- Healthy interplay with students and networking facilities.
- Different virtual specialist assistance.
- Provide video material for our students as per university rules.
- Unified curriculum for students.
- Superior support assistance.
- Infrequent residency experiences.
- Provide e-library, Study material Support.
- Do away with complaints with the mobile support system.
- Online specialist classes & Doubt Clearance Sessions depend on university rule.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ans: Yes, Students certificates are valid in all government and private organizations also.
Ans: Yes, Degree offered by these Universities are Approved for study in India or Abroad. it’s also approved by UGC, DEB, AICTE.
Ans: Yes, Students can pay their fee in instalment either semester wise or Year wise.
Ans: University will decide the examination mode, and it also depends on the study mode of the course.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th