Tezpur University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: Tezpur university distance education was established in 1994 and is situated in Tezpur, Assam. The state legislature established the university under the provision of a university grant commission (UGC). The government entirely funds it. the center for open and distance learning was set in 2011. It aims to disseminate knowledge and impart quality education through available and distance learning modes. It provides higher education, and for some courses, universities take the entrance exams.
Tezpur University is a central university located in Tezpur in the state of Assam. The main objective of this university is to provide distance learning to that student who quickly can not attend classes on campus. The mode of admission for this uni is online. You don’t have to visit campus for access. But admission criteria depend upon the entrance test. The entrance will be according to merit.
Tezpur University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Tezpur University Distance Education|
|Approved By||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
Tezpur University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
The university admission process is open not only in online mode also in distance mode. Interested Candidates can either go to the University website and download the Application Form then submit it. After completing all processes, candidates can pay the application fee through demand draft, cash, or other media. University provides the CODE Programs, and admission is started now of Spring semester 2021.
For access, visit the official site of the university. Tezpur University announces Online Admission for MA in English, MA in Mass Communication, MA in Sociology, and PG Diploma Programmes. Online Application Starts from November 2021. Without the late fee, the last date of application form submission is September 2021, and the Last date of submission of the Online application for admission is January 2021, with a late fee of Rs. 300/-
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Tezpur University Distance Education PG Admission
- Admission of PG: If the candidate wants to take admission for the course, they must pass their Graduation degree or equivalent with the relevant subject from any recognized university candidate eligible to apply access to the master degree course.
- Admission of PG Diploma: If the candidate wishes to apply for admission in the PG diploma course, they must have completed a Graduation Degree or equivalent with the relevant subject from any recognized university candidate eligible to use the PG diploma course.
Tezpur University CDOE Admission 2021-22 Last Date
|UG & PG Admission starts||01 July 2021|
|Last date of submission form of online application form without late fee||31 Aug 2021 (Closed)|
|Last date of submission of online Application with a fine of INR 300||30 Sept 2021 (Closed)|
Tezpur University Distance Education Application Form Process 2021
Candidates who wish to apply for admission to this university can fill through online mode. Kindly visit the university’s official website and fill in all the required and correct information in the application form. Candidates can check the application form correctly and carefully. Tezpur University provides distance and regular courses with specializations, and candidates can join this university for distance learning courses.
- The candidate visits the official website and registers by filling in your name, date of birth, email id, and mobile number.
- After completing the application form, kindly upload the photograph, scanned copies of the certificate, mark sheets, identity documents, and submit.
- After completing the online application, the candidate has to pay the fees of INR 200 online through Pay.
If you want to grab a seat at Tezpur university, then the wait is over. You have to follow the instructions given below:
- Visit the official webpage of the university and open the website link.
- Open the link and fill all the blocks shown in the application form
- Attach your CV with the application form
- After submitting the form, close the website and have some rest as you have registered yourself.
- Scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Scanned copies of high school certificate.
- Marks sheets of Examination attended.
- Identity documents such as Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/Driving License.
Tezpur University Distance Education Courses & Fees
This Centre of the Distance Learning Offers Various Post-Graduate, Undergraduate, Diploma and Certificate Programs in Science & Technology, Social Sciences, Management, and Humanities, given below.
|MA in Mass Communication||2 Year||12, 500 INR|
|MA in Sociology||2 Year||12, 000 INR|
|MA in English||2 Year||12, 000 INR|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Child Rights and Governance||1 year (2 Semester)||8500 INR|
|PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)||1 year (2 Semester)||7,500 INR|
|PG Diploma in Environmental & Disaster Management||1 year (2 Semester)||8,500 INR|
|PG Diploma in Renewable Energy and Energy Management||1 year (2 Semester)||8,500 INR|
List of Top 10 Distance Education Universities In India
|University Name||Types of University||Year of Established|
|Guru Jambheshwar University Of Science And Technology Distance Education||State University||1995|
|University Of Jammu Distance Education||State University||2009|
|Himachal Pradesh University Distance Education||State University||1970|
|Rabindra Bharati University Distance Education||State University||1962|
|Jadavpur University, Kolkata Distance Education||State University||1955|
|NEHU, Shillong||Central University||1973|
|ICFAI, Aizawl||State University||2006|
|The Global Open Distance Education University, Dimapur||State University||2006|
|Pondicherry Distance Education University, Pondicherry||Central University||1985|
|Guru Nanak Dev Distance Education University, Amritsar||State University||1969|
Tezpur University CDOE Contact Details
- Address: Napaam-784028, Sonitpur, Assam, India
- Phone: 03712-275350/ 03712-275357
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.