Thapar University Distance Education Admission, Courses & Fee Structure 2019-2020
Thapar University Distance Education
Thapar University Distance Education was established in the year 1956. It is the leading private universities for engineering in India. The university is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and Distance Education Council (DEC). Accredited with “A” grade by NAAC the university offers Master of Computer Application (MCA) through distance mode. If students are Interested to Get Admission in this University, First of all, students Have to Know About Admission Criteria.
Three key features of Thapar University Distance Education
• Learner-friendly academic programmes
• Skilled and need-based courses of study
• Fixed scheme of examination and prompt declaration of result.
Thapar University Distance Education Admission:
The aim of the distance learning courses provided by the Institute is to spread the education to the deprived and socially backward class of people and to those who are unable to opt regular course due to they are working as a full time. The DDE provides quality education through study materials, handouts, personal contact programs, and doubt clearing sessions. For Admission in this University through Distance Mode, You Have to a Bachelor Degree With 50% Marks and Should be Math as One Subject, Apply Soon For the MCA Course there are Few Seat are Left For the Current Batch 2019-2020. Admission Open for B.Tech, P.hd, M.E-M.Tech from December 2019.
Last Date of Application Form
Date of Offline Entrance Test
The venue for Offline Entrance Test
Patiala and New Delhi
The timing for Offline Entrance Test
10:00 AM – 01:00 PM
Counseling for admission & deposit of fee
4 January 2019
Venue for counseling
Auditorium of TIET, Patiala
Commencement of classes
January 7, 2019
Date of Offline Entrance Exam
Declaration of the Result
2 January 2019
Date of Interview for PhD
9 January 2019
Admission notification and deposit of fee for Ph.D. program
14-18 January 2019
Thapar University Distance Education Features:
- Skilled and need-based courses of study
- Learner-friendly academic programs
- Fixed scheme of examination and prompt declaration of result
Thapar University Distance Education Fee Structure:
Thapar University Provide Online One Courses in Distance Mode that is Master of Computer Applications (MCA), Given Below the Fee Structure and Other Details Of Courses, Kindly Check Below the Programme Structure: –
Credit Per Semester
Credit for Each Theory Course
Credit for Lab Courses
2 to 3
Credits For Project (6th Sem)
- A student can opt for a minimum of 15 & maximum of 23 credits in a semester. In addition to the above, a candidate can also opt for 8 credits towards his/ her backlog courses.
|Master of Computer Applications (Distance Education) (Fee Structure)|
|(A) Payable once on admission|
|(II) Payable each semester|
|Tuition Fee||14, 000/-|
Thapar University Distance Education Affiliated Colleges List:
LM Thapar School of Management, Thapar University, Patiala
Dera Bassi, Punjab
Thapar Polytechnic College, Patiala
Application Process of Thapar University Distance Education:
The university provided the admission facility through online mode. interested candidate can apply the application form through online mode and follow the steps which are given below:
- If the candidate wishes to apply application through online mode, then kindly visit the university official website.
- The 0nline application form is available on the website of this university.
- Fill the all required and correct details such as educational details and personal details and then take the print out of the app[lication form as it will be expected at the time of document checking during counseling.
- The fess will be pay through Demand Draft then the application form attached along with Demand Draft reach ” In-charge Admission Cell” the university.
- In case of offline payment, challan facility is also available.
- Address: Bhadson Road, Patiala, Punjab 147004
- Phone: 0175 239 3021