|Name |Established | Type||Kaziranga University Admission | 2012 | Private University|
|Approved by||AICTE, UGC, AIU, ICEC|
|Entry Level Test||CAT, MAT, CMAT, XAT, or KUEST|
|Campus Area||50 Acres|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D., & Diploma|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 500|
|Entry Exam Fee||Demand Draft, Debit Card, Credit Card|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 376 2305502/03|
Kaziranga University Admission 2020 (Assam)
Kaziranga University Admission is one of the substantial institutes in India, established in 2012. The university claims to provide aggregate and world-class education. The university has created a benchmark of excellence in a short period by providing quality education.
Get Eligibility & Fees Structure Please register to get More Information
- It provides a world-class educational environment for its students.
- KU arranges internships and workshops for training the students.
- The university is located in a beautiful natural location that helps in providing healthy and clean environments to the students and faculty.
- KU has received the title ‘Top Excellence in Education’ in 2016 by CSR.
- The university offers many UG, PG and doctoral programs.
Kaziranga University Admission Approval
Following departments has approved Kaziranga University:
Kaziranga University Admission UG admission
Kaziranga University Admission academic criteria for applying in UG programs:
Arts Courses Admission
|BA SOCIOLOGY||BA HISTORY|
|BA HINDI||BA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA EDUCATION||MA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA ECONOMICS||MA HISTORY|
Commerce Courses Admission
|B.COM||B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
|P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA/ PG||B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA|
|LLB, BA LLB||D PHARMA , B PHARMA|
- BA: The applicant must have passed a 12/HS examination from a recognized board.
- BSC/BPT/B.opt: Aspirants should have completed 10+2 level with Physics, chemistry, and biology.
- BSW: The candidates should have 12 years of education with a minimum of 45% marks. Those candidates who have done Engineering diplomas with a minimum of 45% marks are also eligible to take admission.
- BBA: The students must have completed 12/HS with at least second division.
- BCom: For applying in B.Com, the applicant should have passed the HS certificate in Science/Commerce with a second division.
- BTech: The students must have studied physics and maths at the HC/10+2 level with a minimum of 45% marks.
PG admission process 2020
Kaziranga University Admission eligibility criteria of PG programs:
- MTech: The candidates must have B.Tech or BE degree with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university.
- MBA: The candidates must take CAT, CMAT, XAT, MAT, or KUEST before applying for an MBA. Any Candidate having at least 50% marks in graduation are eligible to apply.
- MCom: The aspirants who have passed B.Com with 45% marks can apply for M.Com
- MCA: For the MCA program, the candidates must have studied Maths in Graduation with 45% marks.
- MSW: Graduated students with the 2nd division can take admission in this program.
- Ph.D.: Masters degree in relevant stream with a minimum of 60% marks. The Ph.D. students have to submit copies of research papers along with application form.
Kaziranga University Admission Dates
|UG Programs Application Form||02 Aug-03 Aug 2020|
|B.Tech Application Form||04 Aug- 05 Aug 2020|
|PG programs Application Forms||07 Aug- 08 Aug 2020|
|MBA Application Form||09 Aug 2020|
Application Procedure 2020
Application forms are easily accessible from the official web portal of Kaziranga University Admission. Similarly, Offline forms can also be obtained from the University website, admission office, and any other registered office.
- Buy application form from the campus or any registered office.
- The application form fee is INR 500 for UG programs and INR 2000 for Ph.D. candidates.
- Fill the application form and attach the necessary documents.
- Post the form to the admission department of the university
- Visit the official website of the university and click on the “Admission” tab.
- Select your course and fill the information.
- Pay admission form fee INR 500 by using the prescribed method.
- Upload the required document online and submit the form.
- Mark sheets and Degrees of previous courses
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Character certificate
- Ticket of admission test hall
- Certificate of Category
No. You have to attend classes physically.
The lectures will be conducted in Hindi and English only.
No, you can not apply.