|Name | Established | Type||Royal Global University Admission | 2009 | Private University|
|Approved by||UGC, COA, AICTE, AIU, BCI, ANMHVC|
|Admission procedure||Entrance | Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, M.Phil, Ph.D.|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 1000|
|Entry Exam Fee||Demand Draft, Debit Card, Credit Card|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Scholarships|
|Admission Helpdesk||0361-2270100/ 0361-2270300/ 0361-2320400|
Royal Global University Admission 2020(Assam)
Get Eligibility & Fees Structure Please register to get More Information
Royal Global University is an Engineering and Business school. It was established in 2009. Within a short time, the university has started offering courses for more than 20 disciplines.
- The university has received the award of the best university of the year by higher Education review.
- The name of this university is on the top of North East Indian universities.
- It has advanced facilities that help in promoting the best learning and teaching experiences.
- ARGU focuses on the overall development of its students.
Royal Global University Admission Approval
The university is approved by:
Royal Global University Admission UG Course
Following are the academic criteria for applying in Royal Global University Admission UG programs:
Arts Courses Admission
|BA SOCIOLOGY||BA HISTORY|
|BA HINDI||BA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA EDUCATION||MA POLITICAL SCIENCE|
|BA ECONOMICS||MA HISTORY|
Commerce Courses Admission
|B.COM||B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS|
|P.HD / M. PHILL/ DIPLOMA/ PG||B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA|
|LLB, BA LLB||D PHARMA , B PHARMA|
- Tech: 10+2 years of education with Maths and Physics. The candidates must have valid scores in JEE, CEE, or R-JEE.
- BBA: 50% marks in HS from a recognized board (45% for SC/OBC/ST)
- Sc: At least 50% marks in HSC with science disciplines.
- BID: Candidate must have completed 12 years of education or three years diploma in any stream.
- BFA/B.Des: HSC from a recognized board.
- BPT: A minimum of 50% marks in HSC with the science stream. The students must have studied Biology at the HSC level.
- Pharm: at least 50% marks with physics, maths, chemistry, and biology as a compulsory subject.
- BA LLB: 12 years of education with a minimum of 50% marks The section of the students will be based on their performance in the entry test and interview.
Royal Global University Admission PG 2020
Following is the list and eligibility criteria of Royal Global University Admission PG programs:
- M.Tech: The applicant must have a BE or B.Tech degree with 50% marks.
- MBA: Applicant having a valid score in XAT, MAT, CAT, or GMAT with a graduation degree can apply for this course.
- MA: Candidate must have passed graduation degree with a 2nd division.
- M.Dec: Students should have passed B.Tech, BID, AMIE, or a similar degree with 50% marks.
- PhD: For applying in Ph.D., the students should have passed their master’s degree from a recognized institute.
Royal Global University Admission Dates
|JEE Exam||06 Apr- 20 Apr 2020|
|CAT Exam||25 Nov 2019|
|Admission Form||25 Jun 2020|
|Online Submit||1 Aug 2020|
The Assam Royal Global University Application Procedure 2020
ARGU offers both online and offline form submission facility to its candidates.
- Buy the application form from the campus.
- Fill the form with correct information.
- Paste a recent photograph on the form.
- Submit your form along with the attested copies of your documents.
- Go to the official website of ARGU (https://rgu.ac/).
- Choose the “Apply online” tab.
- Select your subject
- Fill the form and submit it online
- Also, send soft copies of your credentials.
- Pay application fee INR 1000 online.
Submit the following documents with your application formRoyal Global University Admission :
- Four recent passport size photographs
- Copies of mark sheets and degrees
- Proof of age
- Copy of Admit card
Royal Global University Scholarship
|Nature of Scholarship (Category)||PG Programs (Graduation in any Stream)||UG Programs (10+2)|
|50%||80% & Above in aggregate||88 % & Above in aggregate|
|25%||75% & Above in aggregate||80 % & Above in aggregate|
|100%||85% & Above in aggregate||93% & Above in aggregate|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech) – CSE||2 Years|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech) – ECE||2 Years|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech) – ME||2 Years|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech) – EE||2 Years|
|Master of Technology (M.Tech)- CE||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – CSE||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech)– ECE||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – ME||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – EE||4 Years|
|Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) – CE||4 Years|
|B.Tech & M.Tech (Integrated/Dual Degree) Any Discipline||5 Years|
|Master of Business Administration (MBA)||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)||3 Years|
|BBA & MBA(Integrated/Dual Degree) -)||4 Years|
|Master of Commerce (M.Com)||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com -Honours)||3 Years|
|PG Diploma in Fashion Design –||2 Years|
|M.Sc. – Physics||2 Years|
|Master of Science (M.Sc) – Chemistry||2 Years|
|Master of Science (M.Sc) – Mathematics||2 Years|
|Master of Science (M.Sc) – Applied Physics||2 Years|
|Master of Science (M.Sc) – Applied Chemistry||2 Years|
|Master of Science (M.Sc) – Applied Mathematics||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) (H) – Physics||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) (H) – Chemistry||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) (H) – Mathematics||3 Years|
|B.Com (H)Morning Shift||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Architecture (B.Arch)||5 Years|
|Bachelor in Interior Design (BID)||4 Years|
|Master in Design – Landscape Architecture||2 Years|
|PG Diploma in Interior Design||2 Years|
|Diploma in Interior Design||1 Years|
|Master of Fine Arts (MFA)||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA)||4 Years|
|M.Des (FD)-||2 Years|
|B.Des (FD)-||4 Years|
|Diploma in Fashion Design -*||1 Years|
|Master of Computer Applications (MCA)||3 Years|
|Master of Science (M.Sc) (IT)||2 Years|
|Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) (IT)||3 Years|
|Master of Arts (MA) (J & MC)||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (MA) – Psychology||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (MA) – Applied Psychology||2 Years|
|Master of Arts (MA) – Clinical Psychology||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) (H) – Psychology||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) (H) – Applied Psychology||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) (H) – Economics)||3 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (BA) (H) – Sociology)||3 Years|
|Master of Arts (MA) – English||2 Years|
|Bachelor of Arts (H) – English||3 Years|
|Master of Public Administration (MPA)||2 Years|
|Master of Laws (LLM)||2 Years|
|BA – LLB (Hons.)||5 Years|
|B.Com. – LLB (Hons.)||5 Years|
|Certificate/Diploma||6 Month Duration*|
|PG Diploma||1 Year*|
|PG Diploma||1/2 Years|
|PG Diploma||2 Years|
|Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D)||Full Time/Part Time|
The Assam Royal Global University Contacts Details:
- Address: Royal Global University, Betkuchi Opp. Tirupati Balaji Temple NH 37, Guwahati 781035
- Phone: 0361-2270100/0361-2270300
- Admission Helpline Number: 8811039812
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes. University has two separate hostels for boys and girls.
The administration of the university is responsible for conducting the entrance exam.
No, the minimum marks required for this program are 50%; but you can apply in other courses.