The Global Open University Admission 2021-22 (Nagaland): The Global Open University was established to impart job-oriented and vocational education in the country’s North-Eastern states. GOU is situated in Dimapur, in the state of Nagaland, in the year 2005. GOU offers admissions to eligible aspirants in various courses at the UG, Diploma, and PG levels.
The Global Open University was formed in 2006 at Dimapur. It is a public university and only provides distance learning education. The institute is recognized by DEC, UGC, AIU, and MHRD. GOU advertises both undergraduate and postgraduate programs. The courses offered in streams like Business, Arts and Science, etc.
|The Global Open University Admission||The Global Open University Fee structure|
|The Global Open University Application Form|
The aspirants interested in seeking admissions can enroll through the online and offline modes. The University will release the Application Form for the respective courses at the official portal of the University. For details about the admission procedure, kindly refer to the details given henceforth.
Global Open University Admission Highlights
|University Name||Global Open University|
|Short Name of University||GOU|
|Hostal Facility||Both For Boys & Girls|
|Dispatch of Admission Cards||Approx Three Months After Admission|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Type of University||Private|
|Last Date to Apply||Soon Announced|
|Admission Mode||Online & Offline|
Global Open University Admission 2021-22
The Global Open University’s well-known courses are BA and BHMTT. The admissions in all UG and PG courses are given on merit.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- BA: The eligibility is 12th class education or equivalent and passed with at least 55%.The admission is merit-based.
- BSc: Education required is 12th class passed with min 55% marks aggregate. Merit-based admissions.
- BHMTT: The 10+2 class education is eligible and admission granted on the merit of it.
- BBA: The education needed for this course admission is HSSC (class12th).
- BSW: The eligibility is Class XII passed with a minimum of 55% marks.
- MBA: The eligibility is a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 55% marks and admissions based on merit.
- M.Com: Aspirant must have a B.Com (Graduation) degree is eligible.
- MSW: The BSc degree is eligibility and admission is merit-based.
- MPH: The Bachelor’s degree in public administration is eligible.
- MCA: Eligibility is having Graduation in computer science. Admission is done through merit.
Global Open University Application Form 2021
- Aspirants must visit the official portal of GOU.
- Download the Application Form and take a printout.
- Fill out all the details required by the Application Form.
- Attach all the eligibility docs required for admissions into the relevant courses.
- Remit the payment against the Application Fee using a Bank Draft in favor of GOU payable at Dimapur.
- Then send all the docs along with the Bank Draft to the registered address of GOU.
- 10th standard mark sheet and certificate
- 12th standard mark sheet and certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree (if applicable)
- Stamp sized Photographs 4
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate
Global Open University BBA, BHMTT, BSW Course
- BBA/BHMTT/BSW/BCA/BCom: Passed 10+2 or equivalent in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks in aggregate (50% aggregate for SC/ST).
- BSc: Passed 10+2 in the relevant discipline with at least 55% aggregate (50% aggregate for SC/ST). selection will be based on the merit scored by the candidate in the qualifying examination.
Global Open University Master’s of Science/Arts/B Law Course
- Master’s of Science/Arts/B Law/SW/Hospital Management/Public Health– Graduate in the relevant discipline with at least 55% aggregate (50% aggregate for SC/ST)
- MBA/M. Com/MCA/LLM– Graduation in the relevant discipline with at least 55% aggregate (50% aggregate for SC/ST)
- Diploma/Advance Diploma in CA/IT/Fire Sc/Naturopathy & Yogic Sc/Industrial Drug Sc/Massage Therapy- Passed 10+2 or equivalent with 55% aggregate (50% aggregate for SC/ST)
- PG Diploma in CR/CA/IT/Naturopathy & Yogic Sc/Fire Sc/Nutritional Healing- Graduation in the relevant discipline with at least 55% aggregate or equivalent CGPA (50% marks for SC/ST)
The Global Open University Couse & Eligibility
Global Open University PG Course
|MSW||–||bachelor degree + 55%|
|MCA||–||bachelor degree + 55%|
|MBA||Regular||bachelor degree + 55%|
|MBA||Sports Administration||bachelor degree + 55%|
|Masters of Library and Information Science||–||bachelor degree + 55%|
|Master of Science||–||bachelor degree + 55%|
|Master of Science||–||bachelor degree + 55%|
|Master of Law||Alternative Dispute Resolution||bachelor degree + 55%|
|Master of Law||International Law||bachelor degree + 55%|
|Master of Hospital Management||–||bachelor degree + 55%|
|Master of Business Law||–||bachelor degree + 55%|
|Master of Arts||–||bachelor degree + 55%|
|Master in Public Health||–||bachelor degree + 55%|
|M.Com||–||bachelor degree + 55%|
|Bachelors of Library and Information Science||–||bachelor degree + 55%|
Diploma & PG Diploma Courses
|Post Graduate Diploma||Fire Science||39th + 55% mark|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Industrial Safety Management||40th + 55% mark|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Environment, Health, and Safety||41st + 55% mark|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Nutritional Healing||42nd + 55% mark|
|Post Graduate Diploma||–||43rd + 55% mark|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Advanced Clinical Research||44th + 55% mark|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Naturopathy and Yoga||45th + 55% mark|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Computer Application||46th + 55% mark|
|Post Graduate Diploma||Information Technology||47th + 55% mark|
|Diploma||Fire Science||12th + 55% mark|
|Diploma||Industrial Safety Management||13th + 55% mark|
|Diploma||Massage Therapy||14th + 55% mark|
|Diploma||SPA and Wellness Management||15th + 55% mark|
|Diploma||Computer Application||16th + 55% mark|
|Diploma||Information Technology||17th + 55% mark|
|Diploma||Draftsmanship||18th + 55% mark|
|Diploma||Building Services(Electrical)||19th + 55% mark|
|Diploma||Building Services(Plumbing)||20th + 55% mark|
|Diploma||Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences||21st + 55% mark|
|Diploma||Industrial Drug Science||22nd + 55% mark|
|Advanced Diploma||Fire Science||23rd + 55% mark|
|Advanced Diploma||Solar Passive and Climatic Building Design||24th + 55% mark|
|Advanced Diploma||Industrial Safety Management||25th + 55% mark|
|Advanced Diploma||Computer Application||26th + 55% mark|
|Advanced Diploma||Information Technology||27th + 55% mark|
|Advanced Diploma||Computer Application and Programming||28th + 55% mark|
|Advanced Diploma||Sick Building Syndrome Mitigation||29th + 55% mark|
|Advanced Diploma||Interior Finishing||30th + 55% mark|
|Advanced Diploma||Modular Kitchen Design||31st + 55% mark|
|Advanced Diploma||Visual Merchandising and Window Display||32nd + 55% mark|
|Advanced Diploma||Exhibition and Set Design||33rd + 55% mark|
|Advanced Diploma||Vastu Science||34th + 55% mark|
|Advanced Diploma||Interior Design and Decoration||35th + 55% mark|
|Advanced Diploma||Landscaping||36th + 55% mark|
|Advanced Diploma||Furniture Design||37th + 55% mark|
|Advanced Diploma||Colour Consultation||38th + 55% mark|
Courses Offered by University
Address: Sodzulhou Village, P.O. – ARTC, NH-39, Dimapur – 797115, Nagaland
Contact No.: +91-8731887593, +91-8731887594
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.