Neotia University Admission 2021-22: The University is based in Kolkata, in West Bengal, where it was set up in 2015 as a private status University with the approval of UGC, AICTE, NAAC, etc. The aspirants who are shortlisted and are on the merit list will gain admission after they clear the counseling session held by the university. The admission to Ph.D. in any specialization is made based on the entrance exam of Ph.D. level. Candidates must have done their PG in the relevant field of study with at least 55% score clearance and cleared counseling along with a personal interview.
|The Neotia University||The Neotia University Fee structure|
|The Neotia University Admission|
- 10 July 2021: Online application for admission started for UG & PG programs for the academic year 2021-22. Eligible candidates can apply. For more details click here.
Candidates that have cleared JELET 2021 will be able to gain admission in B.Tech lateral entry. The same is the rule for MCA course aspirants that require clearing both the entrance exam and ACPC counseling 2021. The admission process for B.Ed. And M.Ed course has begun at the University site. The application form fee is INR 200 for the candidates of the general category.
|Important Events:||Date of:||Dates (Tentative):|
|NU Application Form 2021||Upload on site||June 2021|
|PG Course Application Form (Out)||Availability||July 2021|
|Submission of Application Form 2021||Last Date||July 2021|
Neotia University Admission Headline 2021-22:
|Name||The Neotia University Admission|
|Established / University Type||2015/ private|
|Accredited by||BCI, PCI, UGC|
|Entrance Exam||JEE Main, WBJEE, TNU entrance test|
|Types of Program | No. of Program||48 undergraduate and 18 postgraduate programs|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline | INR 450|
|Top Recruiters||IBM, Adani, CACTUS, etc…..|
|Campus Area||55 acres|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport|
Neotia University UG & PG Courses & Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for an undergraduate course like BA, BBA, BCA, and BCom are the following:
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- BA: To pursue a bachelor’s degree in Arts from this university you need to have a score minimum of 55% from a recognized board in the country in any stream at the level of 10+2, and also obtained a valid score on TNU entrance Test.
- BBA If you want to pursue a bachelor’s degree in BBA from this university you have to score at least 60 % from any recognized board in the country in any category at the level 0f 10+2, and also obtained a valid score on TNU entrance Test.
- BCA A score of a minimum of 50% is necessary from any recognized board in the country in Maths or computer science in 10+2, and also obtained a valid score in TNU entrance Test.
- BCOM A score of a minimum of 45% is a must at the level of XII in any stream from a recognized board of the country, and also obtained a valid score in TNU entrance Test.
The eligibility criteria for postgraduate programs like MBA, MPhil, and P.h.D are the following:
- MBA: You must have at least 50% of the score in the undergraduate degree from any certified institute of the country, and also obtained a valid score on TNU entrance Test.
- MPhil You must qualify 10+3+2 and should have a score of a minimum of 55% in a relevant subject from any recognized university, and also obtained a valid score on TNU entrance Test.
- Ph.D. The University will conduct a test from those who have a minimum score of 55% in the master of any relevant degree.
Neotia University Application Form 2021-22:
The university provides both online and offline modes to apply to it. The procedure for both modes is given below.
For Neotia University Admission Visit the university official website
- Click on the “select your course”
- Application form for every course university offers are available online
- Download the application form from that section, and fill it completely
- Dropdown your Full Name, Email, Mobile number, course, and other information that is required
- Pay the required fee, which is 450 INR
- Submit the form
- Visit the university admission office and obtained a form from there
- Click on the online application form
- Write the required data in the form
- Send the application form to the university at the following address
- Mr. Partha Kumar Vishwakarma, 86 C Topsia Road (s) Kolkata -70046
Q1. HOW DOES THE COLLEGE ADMISSION PROCESS WORK?
The form, papers, and mark sheets you send to the admission office are thoroughly checked to know whether you fall for eligibility or not
Q2. Are there any fixed timings of opening and closing down of the university?
Ans. 9 am to 5 pm are fixed timings for weekdays while Friday and Sundays are off for both faculty and students
Q3. When will the classes of this university begin?
Ans. The classes will begin in August 2021
Address: Vishwakarma Building, 86C Topsia Road (S), Kolkata-700046, India
Contact No.: 033-40084848, +91 9830839234
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.