West Bengal University of Health Sciences Admission 2021-22: The WBUHS is situated in Kolkata, West Bengal. It was founded with the approval of UGC in 2003. The university is delivering education in 03 faculties. The West Bengal University of Health Sciences has major courses namely MBBS and BDS. It also offers a variety of UG and PG courses in the field of medicine, homeopathic, Unani, and Ayurvedic systems.
|WBUHS University||WBUHS University Fee structure|
|WBUHS University Admission|
For admission to these courses, the candidates must appear in the NEET-UG exam conducted by CBSE because the admission process is followed by a NEET PG or UG exam score.
- 20 July 2021: University is offering admission in Ph.d. click here to apply. (view)
West Bengal University of Health Sciences Highlights
|Topic||The West Bengal University of Health Sciences Admission|
|Established in||2003 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC; AIU|
|Location||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG & Diplomas|
|Vice-Chancellor||Professor Rajendra Pandey|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Transport, Medical, Scholarships, Bank, Hostel|
|Email for email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 33 2321 3461|
WBUHS UG & PG Eligibility
WBUHS offers the following UG courses every year:
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- MBBS: The applicants must have Indian School Certificate and HSC in PCB with at least 60% marks. The duration of MBBS is five years and six months. These students need to appear in the NEET-UG entrance exam.
- BDS: The students must have passed the 12th standard with physics, chemistry, and biology with 50% marks. The acceptable entrance exam for this course is also NEET UG.
- BSc: The least requirements are 50% marks and science stream in HSC. Only a state-level entrance exam JENPAUH is acceptable.
- BASL: The applicants must have studied these four courses at the HSC level: Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and English.
- BPT: The students must have studied PCB and English in HSC with at least 50% marks. They need to have a valid score in the entrance exam of WBUHS.
- BPO: The students need to have HSC and studied Biology with at least 60% marks.
WBUHS is offering the following PG courses:
- MD: This course is available in many subjects. The students need to pass an MBBS degree from MCI recognized institute.
- MS: The applicants must have an MBBS degree with 60% marks. They should already have registration with WBMCI/MCI.
- MDS: The aspirants who have a BDS degree with 60% marks are highly eligible to apply. The acceptable entrance exam is NEET MDS.
- DM: An MD degree is required for being eligible to apply for this course. The least required marks are more than 60%.
- Ph.D.: This course is offered in many disciplines. A master’s degree with 55% is an essential eligibility criterion for this program.
WBUHS Application Process 2021-22
The WBUHS provided deep knowledge in the field of health science, and this university given offer to study Under Graduation, Post-graduation, Diploma in the area of medical and this university has also offered the Indian system of medicine such as paramedical and allied health sciences, dental, nursing and pharmacy education, in this university student can take the admission through both facilities like online and offline mode.
- Submit the fee in Bank on a deposit slip available on the official website of WBUHS.
- Visit the admission portal ad click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Click registration and provide the following details:
- Set your password
- Fee slip Number
- Date of deposit
- Bank Branch Code
- Scanned image of bank slip
- Now Sign in and fill in the personal and other related information.
- Upload documents and sign out.
- Sign in again and check all details are uploaded correctly.
- Submit the form now.
- The offline form is also available on the web portal.
- Download it and fill in the exact details in it.
- The Admin office will reject the form contain the wrong details.
- Attach the original DD, documents, and photos with the real form.
- Post it to the Admin office.
- Original Demand Draft of INR 1500.
- Attested Copies of certificates
- Attested copies of degrees and mark sheets.
- Domicile and NOC
- Sports Certificate (If applicable)
- Income certificates
- Fitness report.
WBUHS Admission Dates
|Entrance Exam Date for NEET||July 2021|
|Ph.D. forms||July 2021|
Q. Which entrance test should I take for BDS?
Ans. The aspirants need to take the NEET UG entrance exam.
Q. Does WBUHS offer the MCh program?
Ans. Yes, it provides MCh in various streams including urology, and surgery.
Q. Which entrance exam is required for BSc (Nursing)?
Ans. WBPGNAT entrance test is acceptable by WBUHS.
Address: DD Block, Sector-1, Salt Lake City Kolkata, West Bengal 700064
Contact No.: 033 2334 2028
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website.
Be the first to leave a review.