TIFR University Admission 2022-23: Tata Institute of Fundamental Research was established in 1945, and is a public deemed university. The main focus of this institute is on research in the field of mathematics and sciences. It is one of the most outstanding institutes in India in terms of research and Education. This Institute is known as the TIFR.
The founder of the Institute is Homi J Bhabha, who has a main and best contribution to developing the India Atomic Energy Program. TIFR is a national center of the Government of India. It is the type of Deemed University. This University is awarding degrees for master’s and doctoral as the Deemed University, under the Department of Atomic Energy. ‘MHRD’ gives the grade ‘A’ to the TIFR.
TIFR University Admission Latest Update
- TIFR University Admission will be announced soon for the session 2022-23
TIFR University Admission Highlights
|Topic||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Admission 2022|
|Established in||1945 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Distance Learning||Not Available|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG & Diploma|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Transport, Scholarships, Bank, Hostel, Medical|
|Email for email@example.com|
TIFR University Admission 2022-23
The Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) gives students a Ph.D. and Integrated Master of Science-PhD and Pure Science Masters programs. TIFR University Admission 2022-23 involves mathematics, physics, chemistry, biology, computer and system science (including communication and applied probability), and science education.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
TIFR University is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It offers various Integrated and Ph.D. programs such as PG Course, M.Sc – Ph.D. program, and the Ph.D. program in Science Education. Students interested should visit the official site and fill out the application form through the Online mode. After filling out the form, could you send it to the provided address? The selection of the students is based on the Entrance Examination. For admission in the Integrated M. Sc.-PhD and Ph.D. programs, the student will appear for the GS exam. The Entrance Exam for Ph.D. will be conducted in May.
TIFR University Admission UG Courses
- BSc in Physics: eligible candidates must have passed a 12-year education in science subjects.
- BA: Eligible candidates must have passed a 12-year education.
TIFR University Admission PG Courses
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research [ TIRF] Admission is offering these Bachelors courses leading to Ph.D. courses:
- MSc Mathematics Leading to Ph.D.: The students who have studied Maths at the Bachelor’s level with at least 50% marks can apply to this program.
- MSc Maths Leading to Ph.D.: Students who have studied physics at the BSc level with at least 50% marks can apply to this program.
- MSc Chemistry + Ph.D. Integrated: This program is for those students who have studied chemistry at Bachelor’s level with at least 50% marks can apply to the course.
- MSc Biology + Ph.D.: This course is for students with a Bachelor’s degree in biology with at least 50% marks.
- Ph.D. postgraduate students can apply.
- MSc Computer Science leading to Ph.D.: Those candidates who have a bachelor’s degree in computer science with at least 50% marks can apply to this course.
TIFR University Admission Form Process 2022
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research [ TIRF] offers online and offline admission. Kindly visit the university’s official website and fill in all information given in the required field in the application form. If the candidate wishes to apply for admission offline, kindly visit the university’s official website and download the form after filling the form and submitting it through the post at the university address.
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research [ TIRF] Admission Forms for all courses are online.
- Get your registration number by creating an account on the official website of the university.
- Log in to your account and fill in all the necessary details that are available on the form.
- Upload all the relevant documents and a colored photo on the form.
- Make the online payment for your application by using your ATM card or any net banking mode.
- Submit the paper, but keep checking the details step by step because you cannot edit things once you submit the form.
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research [ TIRF] Admission offline Get your form from the university’s web portal or main campus.
- Pay INR 900 (INR 300 for females) by making challan form or DD in favor of TIFR.
- Write down your name, form number, and address on the backside of the challan or DD.
- Send your form along with the supporting details to the registrar’s office of the university.
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research [ TIRF] Admission Documents Class 10th and 12th mark sheets and degrees
- Date of Birth Proof
- College leaving certificates
- NOC and Domicile
- Code of conduct
- Income certificate
- Resent colored photographs.
TIFR University Ph.D. Courses & Eligibility
|PhD||Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Computer and System Sciences||M.sc|
|PhD||Science Education (from HBCSE)||M.sc|
|PG||Wildlife Biology and Conservation||graduation|
|Integrated PhD||M. Sc. – Ph.D. (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)||graduation|
TIFR University Contact Details
Address: Tata Inst. of Fundamental Research, Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400005, India
Source: Official Website
Note: If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Be the first to leave a review.