TM Bhagalpur University Admission 2022-23: 30 May 2022 is the last date for TMBU Admission to Undegraduate courses for session 2022-23. Students can apply at @http://umis.tmbuniv.ac.in/TMBU_APPLY/login. Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University was established in 1960 as higher education in state of Bihar. UGC Approved. This is a deemed university and offers various bachelor’s and master’s level courses.
- The admission to the UG courses in TM Bhagalpur is based on students’ merit from the 12th-grade results, whereas LAT is to be considered the basis of the access to techniques such as LLB, BA LLB, BSc, etc.
- The admission in TM Bhagalpur University PG courses is to be held for the scores of graduation level in the relevant field of study.
- The University admits students for PhD programs based on PAT (Ph.D. Admission Test) score every year, followed by an interview.
TMBU Latest News
- TM Bhagalpur University Admission 2022-23 for undergraduate courses has been started. The last date to apply is 30 May 2022. (Source)
- Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University has started Admission for LLM courses. The last date to apply is 31 March 2022. (Source)
TM Bhagalpur University Highlights
|University Name||Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Established Date||12 July 1960|
|Also Known As||TMBU|
|University Type||Deemed University|
|Fee Structure||TMBU Fee Structure|
TM Bhagalpur University Admission 2022-23
Tilka Manjhi University will soon starts admission for session 2022-23. The university provides various UG & PG level programmes in regular mode as well as distance learning mode.
TM Bhagalpur University Admission 2022-23 Last Date
|Online UG Application forms release on||11 April 2022|
|TMBU Admission 2022-23 Last Date||30 May 2022|
|Final Edit in UG Application form||5 May 2022|
|Online Admission (Fee Deposit) As Per 1st Merit List||16 May 2022 to 23 May 2022|
|Counselling, Verification of Documents & Uploading On College Portal||16 May 2022 to 25 May 2022|
|Publication of Second Merit List||31 May 2022|
|Online Admission (Fee Deposit) As Per 2nd Merit List||01 June 2022 to 07 June 2022|
|Counselling, Verification of Documents & Uploading On College Portal||01 June 2022 to 08 June 2022|
TM Bhagalpur University UG Admission
The registration for Undergraduate course at TMBU has started for session 2022-23. Courses offered by the TMBU at the UG level are: B.Com, BA, B.Sc, B.Com (Hons), etc. The students wants to apply for the admission in above-mentioned bachelors level courses, must have completed their 10+2 in relevant subjects from any recognised board of education in India. The university offers admission on merit based as well as entrance based. TM Bhagalpur University UG Admission 2022-23 the last date is 30 May 2022.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
BSc: TM Bhagalpur University provides BSc courses in three specializations that, Physics, Chemistry & Botany, to students of the science stream. The minimum passing marks needed is 45% in 10+2 with the science stream.
BCom: To enrol in Bachelor of Commerce at TMBU, students must be from the commerce or science stream. For TM Bhagalpur University Admission into the BCom course, one must be passed with 33% marks in the 10+2 class.
BA: Bachelor of Arts specializations like Geography, Home Science, Music or Psychology is available to students of any stream. Minimum passing marks of 45 per cent needed to get into BA course at TM Bhagalpur University Admission.
TM Bhagalpur PG Course Admission
TM Bhagalpur offers various courses at the PG level, including MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MS, and LLB. Students wants to apply for these courses must cleared their UG degree examination with relevant subjects from any well recognised educational board. The university conducts entrance exams as well as accept the state and national level entrance exam scores for the admission in some of the offered programmes at masters level.
TM Bhagalpur University Application Form Process 2022-23
The candidates can apply for TM Bhagalpur University admission online as well as offline. Both the ways are listed below.
- To apply offline, Student have to visit the campus to buy the application form from for TM Bhagalpur University admission.
- Students can also find the form over the official website also.
- To apply online, First visit the official web portal of TM Bhagalpur University Admission- http://umis.tmbuniv.ac.in/TMBU_APPLY/login
- Login with appropriate information. Fill the required details carefully
- Submit the form with all the required documents.
Documents Required for TM Bhagalpur University Admission
Here is the list of documents required by the candidates at the time of admission
- Mark sheet of 12th standard.
- Original certificate of 12th standard.
- Latest character certificate.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- School/ college leaving certificate. The college or school should issue the certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Minimum two passport-sized photographs.
- Original admit card.
- The candidate must provide other documents if required by the institution.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Ques 1: What is the last date to apply for Undergraduate courses at TMBU?
Ans: 30 May 2022 is the last date for TM Bhagalpur University Admission to Undergraduate courses.
Ques 2: Can I join TNB with 75.8 percent marks in Mathematics?
Ans: Yes, you are eligible. Candidates who have more than 50% marks can join maths course.
Ques 3: I have scored 68.4% marks in my 12th standard. Am I eligible for BS Hons in English?
Ans: Yes, you can surely apply to this percentage. The minimum rate for this course is 50%.
Contact Details of TM Bhagalpur University
- Address: Bhagalpur, Bihar, PIN-812007
- Phone: +91 – 641 – 262 0353, +91 – 641 – 262 0100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Official Website: http://tmbuniv.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.