TM Bhagalpur University Admission 2021-22: Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University was established in 1960 as higher education in Bihar. It is recognised by University Grants Commission (UGC). The admission to the UG courses is based on student’s merit from the 12th-grade results, whereas LAT is to be considered the basis of the access to techniques such as LLB, BA LLB, BSc, etc. The admission in TM Bhagalpur University PG courses is to be held for the scores of graduation level in the relevant field of study. This is a deemed university. University offers UG, PG level courses.
|TMBU University||TMBU Application Form|
|TMBU Admission||TMBU Fee Structure|
- 27 August 2021: University has been released re-admission for UG courses in the current session 2021-22. Candidates can check the details here. (View)
TM Bhagalpur University Highlights
|University Name||Tilka Manjhi Bhagalpur University|
|Admission Process||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Established Date||12 July 1960|
|Recognized/Affiliated by||University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|Also Known As||TMBU|
|University Type||Deemed University|
TM Bhagalpur University Admission 2021-22
TM University is a public state university that is professionally working in Bhagalpur, Bihar, India. It was founded in July 1960. It is giving services to PG and UG programs.
- UG candidates for all the UG programs will apply after completing their intermediate.
- Their intermediate should be from a recognized institute.
- Candidates must have scored 50% marks in their intermediate.
- The eligibility criteria are different for different UG courses.
- All the UG candidates should make sure that whatever course they want to take up, they must go through the eligibility criteria set by the Institution.
- Courses offered by the TMBU at the UG level are: B.Com, BA, B.Sc, BBA, B.Com(Hons)
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- Candidates that wish to apply for PG courses will first complete their graduation degree.
- Their bachelor’s degree must be from a recognized board of education.
- TMBU has set different eligibility criteria for various courses at the PG level.
- Candidates who want to do any system at the PG level must meet the eligibility criteria given by the institution.
- TM Bhagalpur offers various courses at the PG level, including MA, M.Sc, M.Com, MS, and LLB.
- TMBU also provides diploma courses at the PG level.
- Candidates for diploma courses will first clear an entrance exam.
|Start of BA online Registration||Aug 31, 2021|
|Last date of B.Sc. online Registration||Sep 20, 2021|
|Upload of First Merit List||Oct 7, 2021|
|Admission as per First Merit List will begin||Oct 9, 2021|
|Last date for admission on 1st merit list||Oct 16, 2021|
|Uploading of 2nd Merit List||Oct 28, 2021|
|Admission as per Second Merit List||Oct 28, 2021|
|Upload of 3rd Merit List||Nov 12, 2021|
|Putting up of 3rd merit list last date||Nov 3, 2021|
|Admission along with the Third Merit List start||Nov 13, 2021|
|Last date for admission on the 3rd merit list||Nov 25, 2021|
TM Bhagalpur University Application Form Process 2021
The candidates can apply for admission online as well as offline at TM Bhagalpur University. Both the ways are listed below:
To apply offline, candidates will buy the application form from the TMBU campus. They will fill the form along with the application fee.
To apply online, candidates will visit the official website of the TMBU and fill the complete application form. They will submit the form along with the online application fee.
- Mark sheet of 12th standard.
- Original certificate of 12th standard.
- Latest character certificate.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- School/ college leaving certificate. The college or school should issue the certificate.
- Migration certificate.
- Minimum two passport-sized photographs.
- Original admit card.
- The candidate must provide other documents if required by the institution.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I join TNB with 75.8 percent marks in Mathematics?
Ans: Yes, you are eligible. Candidates who have more than 66% marks can join this course.
Q: I have scored 68.4% marks in my 12th standard. Am I eligible for BS Hons in English?
Ans: Yes, you can surely apply to this percentage. The minimum rate for
this course is 45% to 50%.
Address: Bhagalpur, Bihar, PIN-812007
Phone: +91 – 641 – 262 0353, +91 – 641 – 262 0100
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, Please visit the official website of the university.
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th