Tilak Maharashtra University Admission 2022-23: Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth University was established in 1921, and is a public deemed university. Mahatma Gandhi suggested the name of this institute in remembrance of Lokmanya Tilak, who was an independence activist. The university offers many UG and PG courses in the streams of arts, education, and science.
Tilak Maharashtra University Latest Update
- LL.B & B.A.LL.B Entrance Examination will be conducted till 25 June. for more information click here
- Tilak Maharastra University announced the entrance exam program for M.Sc Nutrition Food Science & MA yoga date will be conducted on 20 June. (Visit here )
- BACHELOR OF PHYSIOTHERAPY (BPT) University released the Form on the official website. Interesting candidates fill out the form (Source)
Tilak Maharashtra University Highlights
|Topic||Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC|
|Tilak Maharashtra University Admission Procedure
||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG & Diplomas|
|Vice-Chancellor||Deepak J. Tilak|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Area||A Wide Area|
|Facilities Available||Library, Transport, Scholarships, Bank, Hostel, Medical|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Help desk||+91 20 2440 3000|
Tilak Maharashtra University Admission 2022-23
Pune Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth was founded in 1921. The university offers admissions in courses in 12 different fields.
Tilak Maharashtra University Admission UG Courses
Tilak Maharashtra University Admission offers these courses for admission.
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- BA: Any Student who has passed the HSC exam with 45% marks in any discipline can apply for this program.
- BLib: Those students who have done Bachelor’s in any subject with at least 50% marks can apply for this program.
- BBA: The students having an HSC degree with 40% marks in the commerce stream are eligible for this course.
- B.Com: BCom course is available for the students with having commerce background and who have scores of at least 40% marks in it.
- LLB: Those who have a 10+2 degree in any stream with more than 40% marks can apply to this course.
Tilak Maharashtra University Admission PG Courses
The following are some courses offered by Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth Admission as a PG program:
- MCA: Those who have BCS or Bachelor in Maths degree with at least 50% marks can apply to this course.
- MSW: Those applicants who have a BA or BSc degree in any stream can take admission in this course.
- M.Ed: Those who have a B.Ed degree with at least 50% marks are eligible for this program.
- MPhil: This program is available in many subjects, and TMV will declare its test schedule. Those students having a master’s degree in the relevant stream can apply to this course.
- MSc (Nutrition & Food Science) You can qualify with this BAMS /BHMS/ MBBS/ B.Sc. Nutrition/ B.Sc. Food Technology + Entrance Test
- Ph.D.: The program is available in many subjects, and the university will announce the test schedule for this course. Those applicants who have an MPhil degree in the same stream can apply to this course.
Tilak Maharashtra University Admission Form 2022-23
Tilak Maharashtra University Admission offers both types of forms online and offline.
- Tilak Maharashtra University Admission Forms are available on TMV’s official web portal.
- Students must enter the website to register themselves with their email and mobile number.
- After verifying the account, fill it with all the required personal and academic details.
- The next step is to make an online payment, which is possible by net banking or using your debit or credit card.
- In the next level, upload all the documents, including your signs and photo.
- Preview your form to check all the details filled in correctly and submit it.
- Tilak Maharashtra University Admission offline Get your application from the Tilak Maharashtra University Admission office in cash, and you can also pay the application fee by making DD or challan.
- The amount is INR 500 for PG courses and INR 100 for research courses.
- Submit the amount on these account numbers: Account Number: 033701006425 Account Number: 20027051387.
- After transferring the fee, post your form to the accounts office.
- Passport size photograph.
- BOB proof
- Community Certificate.
- Adhar Card
- Mark Sheets
- 10+2 class Mark Sheet
Tilak Maharashtra University UG Courses & Eligibility
|BA||Journalism & Mass Communication||12th|
|B.Lib||Library & Information Science||12th|
|BBA||Digital Art Animation||12th|
|BBA||Hospitality & Tourism||12th|
|B. Ed||BA-LL. B||12th|
Tilak Maharashtra University MPhil, Ph.D. Courses & Eligibility
|M.Phil||Geography||PG + 55% mark|
|M.Phil||Economics||PG + 55% mark|
|M.Phil||History||PG + 55% mark|
|M.Phil||Library & Information Sciences||PG + 55% mark|
|M.Phil||Political Sciences||PG + 55% mark|
|M.Phil||Sociology||PG + 55% mark|
|M.Phil||Ayurveda||PG + 55% mark|
|M.Phil||Management||PG + 55% mark|
|M.Phil||Social Work||PG + 55% mark|
|PhD||Geography||PG + 55% mark|
|PhD||Education||PG + 55% mark|
|PhD||Vidyavachaspati Indology||PG + 55% mark|
|PhD||Vidyavachaspati Sanskrit||PG + 55% mark|
|PhD||Economics||PG + 55% mark|
|PhD||Vidyavachaspati in History||PG + 55% mark|
|PhD||Library Science||PG + 55% mark|
|PhD||Political Science||PG + 55% mark|
|PhD||Sociology||PG + 55% mark|
|PhD||Ayurveda||PG + 55% mark|
|PhD||Mass media||PG + 55% mark|
Tilak Maharashtra University Contact Details
Address: Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, Gultekdi, Mukund Nagar, Pune- 411037, Maharashtra, India
Source: Official Website
Note: If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
Be the first to leave a review.