TNDALU Admission 2021-22: Dr. Ambedkar Law University is established in Tamil Nadu (TNDALU) in 1997. This University was named after Dr. Ambedkar, who architect the constitution of India. The University promotes research and learning in the field of Law. The University provides legal education on the main campus as well as in eight different affiliated colleges.
TNDALU Admission 2021 offers two years and three years of UG courses in the field of Law. The University has a research center that allows the students to do researches in the diverse areas of Law. The University promotes legal education in the country. It provides distance learning and part-time courses to its students.
|Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
The SOEL of Tamil Nadu was set up in the year 2002 affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University that was set up in the area of Chennai. The college gives outlaw courses at the UG level mix up with the integrated courses. the courses given out at the University are BA LLB, BBA LLB, BCA LLB, B.Com LLB, etc. are given out in the university.
- 10 June 2021: University Issued notification Ph.D. last date application form submission 2021-22. Click Here
- 8 June 2021: Law students check the 3-year degree course counseling cut-off. the list issued by the university website.
|Online and Offline form submission date for UG Programme||Jun 2021|
|Online and Offline form submission date for LLB Honours||Jun 2021|
|Online and Offline form submission date for LLM (CBCS Regular)||Aug 2021|
|Online and Offline form submission date for PhD. and PG diplomas||Aug 2021|
TNDALU Admission Highlights
|Topic||Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University|
|Established in||1997 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, BCI, AIU, IIPA, ACU|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, PhD., & Diplomas|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Challan/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
TNDALU UG & PG Eligibility:
The Eligibility Criteria for UG Programs are Discussed Below,
- BA-LLB: The applicant should have passed HSC exams with at least 70% marks. University will give 10% marks relaxation to SC/ST category. The NRI students should also have 60% marks in 12 Std.
- BCom-LLB: The candidate should have passed HSC exams in the commerce group with at least 70% marks. For SC/ST applicants, the required score is 60% marks.
- BCA-LLB: The applicant must have passed HSC in Computer with at least 70% marks. The University will give 10% marks relaxation to the students of SC/St category. The age limit for this program is 21 years.
- LLB (Hons): The candidate should have any graduate degree with 60% marks and 55% marks for SC/ST. A working person cannot apply for this course. Moreover, there is no age limit for this program).
Arts Courses Admission
BA SOCIOLOGY BA HISTORY BA HINDI BA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA GEOGRAPHY MA BA EDUCATION MA POLITICAL SCIENCE BA ECONOMICS MA HISTORY BA ENGLISH
Commerce Courses Admission
B.COM B.COM COMPUTER APPLICATIONS M.COM
Other Course Admission P.HD / M.PHIL/ DIPLOMA / PG / BPP / ENGINEERING COURSE B. TECH / M TECH/ DIPLOMA LLB, BA LLB D PHARMA , B PHARMA
Following are the eligibility criteria for PG admission,
- LLM: The applicant must have three or five years of UG degree in the stream of Law with at least 45% marks. Result-awaiting students are also eligible to apply for this course.
- Ph.D.: The University offers both full-time and part-time Ph.D. programs. For being eligible, the applicants should have a master’s degree in Law with 55% marks. University will conduct an entrance exam and counseling for the Ph.D. course.
TNDALU Application Form 2021-22:
The students can obtain TNDALU Admission forms through two processes (In-person and by post). The detail is discussed below:
- Buy an application form from the campus.
- The form fee is INR 1000 (INR 500 for ST/SC).
- For LLB (Hons), the application fee is INR 500.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Post the form along with the document to the principal’s office.
- Send the request letter to the registrar’s office along with the fee in cash.
- The fee is INR 1100 (INR 600 for ST/SC).
- For LLB (Hons), the fee is INR 600 ( for SC/ST INR 350).
- After receiving the form, fill it, ad post it to the following address:
- Mark sheets
- Date of birth certificate
- Community certificate
- Special category certificate
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th