TNDALU Admission 2021-22: TNDALU stands for Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, inaugurated in 1997. The SOEL of Tamil Nadu was set up in the year 2002 affiliated with the Tamil Nadu Dr Ambedkar Law University set up in Chennai. TNDALU College features lawful instruction at its campus and eight affiliated colleges from Tamil Nadu. It was positioned at Chennai, Tirunelveli, Chengalpattu Vellore, Madurai, Trichy, Coimbatore, and Salem. It offers education for courses ranging from UG up to the PhD level in the field of law, and its seven affiliated colleges provide courses such as LLB, LLM, certificate, and Diploma courses.
|TNDALU University Admission|
- 8 September 2021: Dr Ambedkar Law University Master of Corporate Law and certificate courses completion of the examination is 19 September 2021. For more details, click here.
TNDALU Admission has opened the UG PG course admission form on the official site of TNDAL University.
Candidates with 45% scores and clearance of 12th grade can opt for courses of various specializations from the UG degrees. Aspirants of such can take up courses such as BBA, BA, B.Com, B.Ed. etc., after they meet the eligibility criteria of the systems. Selections are made on the previous merit and score of the entrance exam, followed by an interview.
|University Name||Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University|
|Established in||1997 as a State University|
|Approved by||UGC, BCI, AIU, IIPA, ACU|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance/Merit Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, Masters, PhD, & Diplomas|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Fee submission||Challan/Demand Draft|
|Facilities Available||Library, Medical, Transport, Hostel, Scholarships|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
TNDALU Admission 2021-22
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar law college admission offers two years and three years of UG courses in law. The University has a research center that allows the students to research diverse areas of law. The University promotes legal education in the country. The college gives outlaw courses at the UG level mix up with the integrated systems. The methods given out at the University are BA LLB, BBA LLB, BCA LLB, B.Com LLB, etc. are given out in the university.
The Eligibility Criteria for UG Programs are Discussed Below,
- BA-LLB: The applicant should have passed HSC exams with at least 70% marks. University will give 10% marks relaxation to SC/ST category. The NRI students should also have 60% marks in 12 Std.
- BCom-LLB: The candidate should have passed HSC exams in the commerce group with at least 70% marks. For SC/ST applicants, the required score is 60% marks.
- BCA-LLB: The applicant must have passed HSC in Computer with at least 70% marks. The University will give 10% marks relaxation to the students of SC/St category. The age limit for this program is 21 years.
- LLB (Hons): The candidate should have any graduate degree with 60% marks and 55% marks for SC/ST. A working person cannot apply for this course. Moreover, there is no age limit for this program).
Following are the eligibility criteria for PG admission,
- LLM: The applicant must have three or five years of UG degree in the stream of Law with at least 45% marks. Result-awaiting students are also eligible to apply for this course.
- PhD: The University offers both full-time and part-time PhD programs. For being eligible, the applicants should have a master’s degree in Law with 55% marks. University will conduct an entrance exam and counselling for the PhD course.
LLM Degree Courses Specialization
- Department of Business Law
- Department of Constitutional Law and Human Rights
- Department of Intellectual Property Law
- Department of International Law and Organization
- Department of Environmental Law and Legal Order
- Department of Criminal Law and Criminal Justice Administration
- Department of Human Rights and Duties Education
- Department of Labour Law and Administrative Law
- Department of Taxation Law
TNDALU Application Form Process 2021
Get the application forms by downloading them through the TNDALU website. Would you please send the application form after filling it with the required details and attach the demanding documents? Must attach a scanned photograph to the record. This form will be submitted with an application fee of INR 1,000, payable in favor of TNDALU by a demand draft.
The students can obtain TNDALU Admission forms through two processes (In-person and by post). The detail is discussed below:
- Buy an application form from the campus.
- The form fee is INR 1000 (INR 500 for ST/SC).
- For LLB (Hons), the application fee is INR 500.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Post the form along with the document to the principal’s office.
- Send the request letter to the registrar’s office along with the fee in cash.
- The fee is INR 1100 (INR 600 for ST/SC).
- For LLB (Hons), the fee is INR 600 ( for SC/ST INR 350).
- After receiving the form, fill it, ad post it to the following address:
- Mark sheets
- Date of birth certificate
- Community certificate
- Special category certificate
Q: What scores are required to gain admission into the BBA course at TNDALU?
Ans: Only 45% of scores with admission on a merit basis are required for BBA.
Q: Are the distance Learning courses at TNDALU open for admission in 2021?
Ans: No, the distance learning courses are not yet opened for admission in 2021.
Q: Does TNDALU provide specializations in PhD courses?
Ans: Yes, the university gives out many various specializations at the level.
Q: What is the admission process of PG courses at TNDALU?
Ans: The process of entrance exam admission is for the PG course.
- Address: 5, Dr. D.G.S. Dinakaran Salai, State Bank of India Colony, Raja Annamalai Puram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600028, India
- Contact No.: 044-2464-1212
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th