Travel and Tourism Courses After 12th Admission 2021-22: Traveling & tourism are the backbones of a country’s economy. Our country is rich. There are many good tourism sites in our country; we can earn a lot by raising our tourism. There is a need to utilize this beauty; we need more and more experts in travelling and tourism. So there is a vast scope of tourism and travelling.
Travelling means a lot to us. Travelling has lead to the discovery of different countries and continents. For example, Discovered America due to the travelling of Vasco da Gama. Tourism is the backbone of the economy of many nations. As we know that how beautiful our country is, so if we promote tourism and travel, we can earn a lot. Many universities all across the country are offering admittance to students in different tourism and travel courses. In some studies, entries are granted to the pupils based on marks scored by the students on the entry test.
Travel and Tourism Courses After 12th Highlights
|Course Level||Graduate, Diploma, Certificate|
|Admission Process||Merit-based/ Based on counseling after qualification of entrance test.|
|Average Starting Salary||INR 2 and 15 lacs|
|Course Fee||INR 50,000 to 4 lacs|
|Eligibility||10+2, preferably with Commerce subjects, with a minimum aggregate score of 50%.|
|Examination Type||Semester System|
Travel and Tourism Courses After 12th Admission 2021-22
In this modern world, everything has been revolutionized. Science and technology are ruling the world. New areas of study have also been explored. Travelling and tourism are some of them. Now students are also taking great interest in Travel and Tourism courses. They are ready to explore the world.
We are going to discuss some of the travel and tourism courses. Students can get admission in Travel and Tourism courses after the 12th. Before going into the details of the travel and tourism courses, let us now look at the travel and tourism field.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Eligibility Criteria & Entrance Exam
Aspirants can pursue tourism & travelling degree courses at any level of studies. The candidates who have a reasonable degree of passing 10+2 level exams from any available board can apply for UG courses admissions.
About Traveling and Tourism
- Travelling is to go from one place to another place for multiple purposes. You may have seen a lot of people travelling somewhere every day. Some people are travelling for a job.
- Some travel to other cities to meet their family members and travel to visit different places in the world. For travelling, here we mean that travelling to explore different areas of the country or the world. As there are many beautiful places in this world, everybody has the desire to visit those places.
- Tourism is to visit those places of the world that are beautiful naturally and where people want to go for entertainment, enjoyment, and recreation. In this modern world, where science and technology have made the life of people more accessible, people have enough time to go for tourism to relax their minds.
- There has been seen an immense increase in tourism throughout the world over time. Nowadays, it has become a profession.
Scope of Travel and Tourism Courses
- In the past, people did not have many resources to travel and visit different areas and places. The concept of tourism was not present in the mind of the people. Most people did not know much about this field in our country. The exploration of the different areas of the world continued in history. Vasco da Gama travelled and discovered India.
- Today is the world of technology and advancement. Travelling and tourism have gained massive progress in the past few years, and many new places have been discovered. The coming generations are ready to visit. People love to see natural places in the world. Now travelling and tourism have become separate fields of study.
Scope In Corporate Sector
- In our country, travelling and tourism are growing at a rapid rate. Our government is also laying great stress on developing this sector, and various initiatives have been taken to promote tourism. Travel and tourism have emerged as an industry; needs and demands have increased. Many new companies and firms have been set up. But the qualified staff is lacking. There is an immense need for qualified and skilled staff in these fields.
- In our country various cultural and heritage destinations are being visited by a massive number of people every year. Travel and tourism professionals may help them in arranging accommodation. They may help and guide tourists about the various places and the cultural and historical background of the sites. They may also take care of the tourists.
- In our country and foreign countries, travel and tourism professionals can also perform these duties mentioned above. They have more opportunities abroad than in our country. They can earn a lot of amounts easily abroad.
- Furthermore, travel and tourism professionals can also get jobs in national or international travel and tourism agencies. They can also get a job at the government tourist information offices, airlines, and government-run hotels. The government institutions offer good salaries with other allowances and benefits.
- Moreover, after completing the courses in travel and tourism, one can start one’s own business also. One may set up one’s travel agency or tourism firm and earn a reasonable amount every month.
- We understand that you would be waiting impatiently for the details of the salary in this field. So as this field is growing and progressing daily, many opportunities are being created daily and monthly. Various companies and government sectors are offering excellent salary packages.
- In the government sector, one can earn more than 50k per month with other allowances and benefits. In private sectors, one may earn more than 30k to 35k per month, which is quite reasonable.
List Of Travel and Tourism Courses after 12th
The university’s tourism and travel courses are generally diplomas in hospitality, diplomas in airline management, and many more. The criterion for the application form for admission in PG courses is a graduate. With the rapid growth and demand in this profession, many governments and private colleges and universities are offering courses on travel and tourism. Presently, in our country, three types of courses are being offered by various universities and colleges.
- Bachelor’s Degree Courses
- Diploma Courses
- Certificate Courses
Bachelor’s Degree Courses
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 30,000-80,000|
In the bachelor’s degree program, several universities and colleges offer various courses and programs. These programs include BA and BSc courses in Travel and Tourism, Hospitality and Travel and Tourism Management, Tourism Studies, and Tourism Administration. These programs are job-oriented and promise a very bright and excellent future to the students.
Eligibility For Travel and Tourism Bachelor’s Degree Courses
- The duration of these Bachelor’s degree programs is three years.
- These programs and courses are of undergraduate level.
- To apply for the Bachelor’s degree program, the candidate must have passed 12th with science, commerce, and arts as significant subjects, and minimum marks should be 45%.
- Apply to Bachelor’s degree program, the candidate’s age must be 17 years or above.
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 20,000-60,000|
|Duration||1- 2 years|
- Diploma courses are equally important and carry the same weightage in making the students’ future in Travel and tourism. The courses also promise a bright future for the students.
- Many universities and colleges in our country offer diploma courses in Travel and Tourism, Hospitality and Travel and Tourism Management, Tourism Studies, and Tourism Administration.
Eligibility For Travel and Tourism Diploma Courses
The duration of these courses depends on the institutes and nature of courses.
- In some institutions, the duration of the diploma courses in Travel and Tourism is one year, and some institutes offer two years’ diploma courses.
- There are also such institutions that offer the same diploma courses with a duration of even six months.
- Candidate must have passed 12th with science, commerce, and arts, and a minimum of 45% marks to apply for this diploma course.
- Candidates with the age of 17 years or above can apply for these diploma courses.
|Approx Fee (per year)||INR 10,000-50,000|
Generally, the certificate courses in Travel and Tourism are not given much importance by the students and the education planners and policymakers. But one can apply in these certificate courses to study higher and get extensive knowledge.
Multiple universities and colleges are offering various certificate courses. These courses include Travel and Tourism, Travel and Tourism Management, Tour Guide, and Tourism Management. The duration of the certificate courses depends on the nature of the course and institutions. Many institutions are offering these courses with a duration of 6 months. Some institutes are also offering certificate courses of 1-year duration.
Eligibility For Travel and Tourism Certificate Courses
- The minimum requirement to apply in these certificate courses is 12th with science or arts.
- An aspirant must have passed 12th with a minimum of 45% marks.
- Some institutes are offering certificate courses after the 10th.
- The age limit for these courses is 17 years or above.
- To conclude, the field of travel and tourism is very vast. The demand and need for travel and tourism professionals are increasing day by day. Travel and tourism professionals offer their services in various sectors. The scope of travel and tourism is very high.
- People have a great interest in travel and tourism. This industry is growing rapidly. Various courses are being offered by the government and private universities and colleges. Travel and Tourism courses include bachelor’s, diploma, and certificate courses. These courses are job-oriented.
They promise a bright future to the students. Above mentioned courses make one able to earn a handsome amount per month.
Many students face trouble in course selection after 12th. Students should select such courses in which they take an interest.
When they do not select the courses of their own choice, they did not take interest. We would recommend our students to apply for the travel and tourism courses because this is a promising field of the modern era and will surely make your future bright.
More Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th ENGINEERING
- Courses after 12th AGRICULTURE
- Interior Design Course After 12th
- Courses after 12th HOTEL MANAGEMENT
- Courses after 12th AVIATION
- Optometry Courses After 12th
- Courses after 12th MASS COMMUNICATIONS
- Courses after 12th DESIGN
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th