Tripura University Distance Education Admission 2022-23: It is based as a Central University and was set up on 2nd October 1987. The UGC has recognized the University under the rules since 1998. It offers 39 PG courses, 4 certificate courses, 5 Distance Education courses, 6 PG diplomas, 3 UG courses.
The UGC approves Tripura University Distance Education department, and Distance Education Council, New Delhi, recognize all the courses.
Tripura University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Tripura University|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Tripura University Distance Education Admission 2022-23
Tripura University Distance Education Admission is open for UG and PG courses in 2022. Students can check their eligibility for the course of their choice. And it provides higher education for distance and regular studies. This university takes admission based on eligibility and merits. Students can be filling the application form and submit it on time. The students who discontinued their education due to family and financial crisis, living in geographically remote areas, in-service persons, homemakers find the program lifesaver.
More than 3690 students are studying under the Tripura University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE). The university also provides the Computer lab for DCA, where are Major Pieces of equipment available. The students are required to fill in the admission form to get into the university in a system. Move to the university website link to get more information.
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Tripura University Distance Education UG, PG Admission
Following are the courses given out by the Tripura University for Distance Education mode:
- Candidates must have completed 12th from a recognized board in any stream.
- The requisite fee is INR 6500/- only for the BA course.
- The student must have bachelors degree in relevant fields to take admission in this programmes.
- INR 8050/- is the requisite fee for the course.
- Candidates can take M.Ed., M.P.Ed., or teaching diplomas after completing bachelors degree.
- Aspirants with 45% attained in B.Ed. or equivalent degree from any recognized university can apply.
- INR 7800/- is the requisite fee for the course.
- INR 6580/- is the requisite fee for SC, ST, OBC, PWD category aspirants.
- Candidates who wants to pursue a career in education can go for Ph.D/M.Phil in education.
Tripura University Distance Education Application Process 2022-23
The university aims to impart higher education to the person who wants to make an advancement in their career through distance mode or those who are unable to pursue any Regular courses due to financial and any other reasons. Distance education is the non-formal supplementary mode of education to reach Unapproved areas, Educate people from every walk of life, including the excluded. Admission open for distance courses of tripura university. Interested students can visit the official website of the university. The online Application form is available for the various Directorate of Distance Education programs at Tripura University.
- Fill up the application form with the all necessary details.
- Candidates have to check all eligibility before going to the online application. Students can pay application fee by challan/DD in the favour of Tripura University.
Tripura University Affiliated Colleges List
|Agartala Government Medical College||Agartala, Tripura||2007||Government|
|Tripura Institute of Technology||Agartala, Tripura||1958||Government|
|Tripura Medical College and DR BRAM Teaching Hospital, Agartala||Agartala, Tripura||2006||Private|
|Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences||Agartala, Tripura||2009||Public-Private Partnership|
|Techno India, Agartala||Agartala, Tripura||–||Private|
|Regional Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology, Agartala||Agartala, Tripura||1979||Government|
|Holy Cross College, Tripura||Debendrachandranagar, Tripura||2009||Private|
- Address: Suryamaninagar, Tripura(W), PIN: 799 022, India
- Phone: +91 381 237 4801/ 4803/ 9002
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Official Website: https://www.tripurauniv.ac.in/
Be the first to leave a review.