Tripura University Distance Education Admission 2021-22: The university is based as a Central University and was set up in the year of 1987 on 2nd Oct. the University has been since then recognized by the UGC under the rules since 1998 as it now gives 39 PG courses, 4 certificate courses, 5 Distance Education courses, 6 PG Diploma, 3 UG courses. Tripura University Distance Education department is approved by the University Grant Commission, and Distance Education Council, New Delhi, recognize all the courses.
Tripura University DDE has a Library with 08 Equipped computers with a high-speed Internet facility. It is open to the campus students and Faculty Members of the University. There is also a Computer Lab available with significant pieces of equipment for the campus students.
Tripura University Distance Education Highlights
|University Name||Tripura University Distance Education|
|Approved By||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
Tripura University Distance Education Admission 2021-22
Tripura University Distance Education Admission is open for UG and PG courses in 2021. candidates can check the eligibility for the duration of their choice. And it provides higher education for distance and regular studies. This university takes admission based on eligibility and merits. Candidates can be filling the application form and submit it on time. The students who discontinued their education due to family and financial crisis, living in geographically remote areas, in-service persons, homemakers find the program lifesaver.
More than 3690 students are studying under the Tripura University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE). University also provides the Computer lab for DCA, where are Major Pieces of equipment available. The candidates are required to fill in the admission form to get into the university in a system. Move on the university website link to get more information.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Following are the courses given out by the Tripura University for Distance Education mode:
- Candidates must have done 12th from a recognized board in any stream.
- The requisite fee is INR 650/- only for the BA course.
- 12th cleared aspirants are invites to apply to the course with 45% minimum scores.
- INR 650/- is the requisite fee for the course.
- Candidates can take M.Ed., M.P.Ed., or teaching diplomas after the procedure.
- Aspirants with 45% attained in B.Ed. A recognized university or board can apply.
- INR 780/- is the requisite fee for the course.
- INR 580/- is the requisite fee for SC, ST, OBC, PWD category aspirants.
- Candidates can pursue a career in education or can go for Ph.D/Mphil in education.
Tripura University Distance Education Application Process 2021
The university aims to impart higher education to the person who wants to make an advancement in their career through distance mode or those who are unable to pursue any Regular courses due to financial and any other reasons. Distance education is the non-formal supplementary mode of education to reach Unapproved areas, Educate people from every walk of life, including the excluded. Admission open for distance courses of tripura university. Click on the website link to get more information about the university.
- Attractive candidates visit the official website of the university. The online Application form is available for the various Directorate of Distance Education programs at Tripura University.
- Fill up the application form with the all necessary details.
- Candidates have to check all eligibility before going to the online application. Application fees candidates can pay by challan favour of Tripura University Distance Education.
Tripura University Affiliated Colleges List
|Agartala Government Medical College||Agartala, Tripura||2007||Government|
|Tripura Institute of Technology||Agartala, Tripura||1958||Government|
|Tripura Medical College and DR BRAM Teaching Hospital, Agartala||Agartala, Tripura||2006||Private|
|Tripura Institute of Paramedical Sciences||Agartala, Tripura||2009||Public-Private Partnership|
|Techno India, Agartala||Agartala, Tripura||–||Private|
|Regional Institute of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology, Agartala||Agartala, Tripura||1979||Government|
|Holy Cross College, Tripura||Debendrachandranagar, Tripura||2009||Private|
- Address: Suryamaninagar, Tripura(W), PIN: 799 022, India
- Phone: +91 381 237 4801/ 4803/ 9002
- Email: email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th