Tumkur University Admission 2021-22: Tumkur University is one of the most reputed universities in Karnataka, established in 2004. It is a ‘B’ grade by the NAAC. the state of Karnataka as a state University. Tumkur University Admission offers different Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctoral level courses. The university consists of 19 UG and 24 PG departments. For promoting research and academic collaboration, the university established 29 research centers.
|Tumkur University||Tumkur University Application Form|
|Tumkur University Admission||Tumkur University Fee structure|
- MBA course required aspirants to clear off the entrance exam, and then merit should be attained in the UG degree.
- The total seats are 85% reserved for locals in each course, while the non-local aspirants can take up 15%.
- The aspirants can apply online from the official site of the university.
- BA, B.Sc, B.Com, B.Ed, BPEd, BFA, BSW, and BCA must have cleared inter with a score of 50% in the relevant field.
- The candidates of the reserved categories can take up the entry form after paying INR 125/-.
- To gain entry into the MBA course, the candidates can clear their Karnataka PGCET.
- MBA and MCA course entry form fee is only INR 800/- for the general category.
Tumkur University Highlights
|University Type / Approved by||State | NAAC, UGC|
|Entrance Test||National: CAT, MAT, CMAT | University: PGCET|
|Admission Criteria||Merit-based /entrance/counselling|
|Other Facts||2550 acre Campus Area|
|No. of Courses||40+Course across 8 streams|
Tumkur University Admission 2021-22
The University Provides the UG, PG, PhD, and B.Voc Courses in different specializations. The selection mode is both entrance-based and merit-based in the Tumkur University for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality cultural and events and the practice & Practical knowledge.
Tumkur University UG Admission
- BA: Tumkur university admission for those students who want to pursue their BA. They must have passed 10+2 with at least 50% aggregate.
- BSc: Students who want to pursue BSc must have at least 50% aggregate in 10+2.
- BCom: Those candidates who want to take admission in BCom. They should have a minimum of 50% aggregate in 10+2.
- BCA: Students who want to pursue a bachelor’s in BCA. They must also have a minimum 50% aggregate in 10+2.
- B.Ed: Candidates who want to do their bachelor’s degree in B.Ed. They must have at least 50% aggregate in 10+2.
Tumkur University PG Admission
- Master of Arts: Those Candidates who want to do their master’s degree in any Arts. They must have at least 50% aggregate in the bachelor.
- Master of Science: A Candidate who wants to try their master’s in any science subject. They must have at least 50% aggregate in bachelor.
- MBA: The Candidate must have at least a 50% score in BCom/BMM degree and a 50% score in bachelor.
- MCA: Those candidates who want to pursue their master’s in MCA. They must have at least a 50% score in BCom/BMM degree and 50%.
- M.Com: Students who want their master’s in M.Com. They must have passed B.Com/BBA with a minimum score of 50%.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
Tumkur University Admission 2021 Last Date
|Online Application form Submission||2nd week of Aug 2021|
|Merit list||Aug 2021|
|Counseling Date||Sep 2021|
|Application Form Last Date||1st week of Sep 2021|
Tumkur University Application Form Process 2021
Students can get the application form through an online and offline method. The candidate needs to visit the official website of the university to fill the online application form. You can pay the application fees via Cash/DD or Online modes. Must submit the admission form before the last date as per the university’s instruction. And also, you can offer online by visiting the university website. The general category candidates only have to pay INR 250/- to attain the application form.
- Visit the university website.
- Click on the application form.
- Fill the application form and submit it with documents.
- Pay the required fee (INR 400).
- After submission applicant will receive a confirmation mail.
- Visit the nearest State Bank
- Pay the 400 through challan and obtain the application fee and prospectus.
- For every separate course, submit a different application form.
- Mark the category for which you want to apply.
- Fill it and submit it back to the admission office of the university.
- Marks sheet of the qualifying exam
- Photograph (passport size)
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Migration certificate (If required)
Tumkur University UG Courses
|BA||Commerce and Management||Intermediate|
|BPEd. (Physical Education)||–||Intermediate|
|BCA (Computer Applications)||–||Intermediate|
Tumkur University PG Courses
|MSc||Library and Information Science||Graduate|
|MA||Mass Communication and Journalism||Graduate|
|MA||History and Archaeology||Graduate|
- Address: Vishwavidyanilaya Karyalaya, Bengaluru – Honnavar Rd, Venkatesh Rao Colony, Tumakuru, Karnataka 572103
- Phone: 0816 225 4546
- Source: Official Website
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th