Allahabad University Admission 2022-23: University of Allahabad is situated in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh. This University maintained an esteemed rank amongst the universities in India for over 100 years which ensured that the institution would have been doing great in education. The University of Allahabad was established on 23rd September 1887, is known as the fourth-oldest university in India, and one of the most reliable and proposes courses under faculties like Arts, Science, Commerce, and Law. It offers various courses at Under graduation, post graduation and doctoral levels in many specializations.
Allahabad University Highlights
|University||University of Allahabad|
|Established | Type||1887 | Central|
|Location||Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Admission Helpdesk||+91 532 246 1083|
|Fee||University of Allahabad Fee structure|
|Application Form||University of Allahabad Application Form|
Allahabad University Admission 2022-23
University of Allahabad will soon commence the admission for session 2022-23 to all courses. The Univesity provides education in the departments of Law, Arts, and Sciences. Courses like BTech, BCA, BVoc, BSc, BA, MCA, MSc, MA, MTech.
Allahabad Univesity BTech Admission
- Allahabad University is offering full-time B.Tech admissions, which are for four years in duration. There are also various specializations in terms of computer science, communication and Electronics. The typical eligibility criteria for B.Tech courses are 10+2 passing certificate in science stream.
- It is also important to note that the entrance test for B.Tech exams is JEE, the selection is based on the entrance test. There is a total of 90 seats reserved for merit-based students.
- The students must pass the exams of 10+2 in the steam of science, with similar subjects like Mathematics, Physics and even Chemistry.
Allahabad Univesity BA Admission
|Courses Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
- The BA course is also full-time at Allahabad University, while it holds a minimum of three years. There are 18 various subjects present for BA.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for the BA course is 10+2 level examination passed. Some popular BA subjects are Psychology, Ancient or Medieval History, Economics, Political Science, and even English Literature.
Allahabad Univesity BSc Admission
- Bachelor of Science course, Allahabad University provides 12 specialization, which is three years in length. It is mandatory to have the UGAT test for admission.
- Chemistry, Statics, Botany, Computer Science, Physics, Zoology are the favourite subjects present in the BSc course.
- Students only have to pass the 10+2 while having the subjects related to the field.
There are PGDCA, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma, offered by Allahabad University in various specialization like Urdu, Hindi, French, Photography, and Bengali. Simple Diploma is for one year, while the advanced and the PGDCA is for two years. The final selection is based on merit obtained in qualifying exams
PhD & MPhil Courses
Allahabad university also offers courses in the research fields like PhD and M.Phil. There are both part-time and full-time study plans. There are 43 other specializations available. It is mandatory to pass the master’s degree to be able to apply for this course.
- It is essential to pass the master’s degree with a minimum of 55 per cent aggregate.
- Students who passed from UGC NET or GATE.
- The minimum GATE score required is 75 per cent for the course of Geology or similarly for the duration of PhD.
Allahabad University Admission 2022 Last Date
|Registration Starts AU UG courses 2022||2nd week of Aug 2022|
|Deadline Registrations UG||1st week of Aug 2022|
|Admit card UG Entrance Exam||3rd week of Aug 2022|
|PG Courses Registrations||Sep 2022|
|Deadline Registrations PG||Sep 2022|
Allahabad University Application Form Process 2022: How to Apply?
University of Allahabad provides an online mode for forms, and the students must follow these steps:
- Avail your form from the official web portal of University of Allahabad.
- Fill the online form and pay your fee of INR 300 through online modes (net banking, etc).
- Upload the documents (sign, photo, email, mark sheets, degrees).
- Recheck your form and submit it.
The students should upload these details:
- Mark sheet of 12th
- Mark sheet of 10th
- Degrees of UG
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- ID card
- Character certificate
- Passport size photo
Allahabad University Courses & Fees
|Offered Courses||Fees||Eligibility Criteria|
|BCA||1st-year fees are INR 1,224||Requires 10+2|
|BA||1st-year fees are INR 1,074||Also requires 10+2|
|B.Sc||1st-year fees are INR 1,074||Requires 10+2|
|LLB Plus BA||1st-year fees are INR 37,000||LFAT plus 10+2 along with a minimum of 45 percent.|
|MSc||1st-year fees are INR 1,310||Passed Graduate|
|MBA||1st-year fees are INR 1,100||Only Requires Graduation|
|LLB Honors||1st-year fees are INR 1,224||graduation with a minimum of 45 percent|
- Address: Senate House Campus, University Road, Old Katra, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Uttar Pradesh – 211002
- Contact No.: 0532-2461083
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.