University of Burdwan Distance Education Admission 2021-22: BU is a state university in Bardhaman, and it was established in 1960. The university has approvals of AIU, UGC, and AICTE. The NAAC has also graded it with a “B” grade. In NIRF 2020 rankings, it is ranked 92.
|University of Burdwan||University of Burdwan Fee structure|
|University of Burdwan Admission|
- 21 July 2021: The online application form for admission to Certificate, Diploma, and Advanced Diploma in French and Russian Language for the academic session 2021-22 is from 19th July 2021 to 26th July 2021. Eligible Candidates can apply. For more details, click here.
The Burdwan University is one of the leading teaching units and research-based universities located in West Bengal in Bardhaman. The University gives out 94 UG and PG courses and the chance of letting people apply and experience In research, distance education. And internships. DDE BUR courses are of the MPhil, PhD, and other courses.
|University Admission 2021-22|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Diploma Course||Management Courses|
|Paramedical Courses||Distance Courses|
|IGNOU July Admission||PHD Admission|
- The University of Burdwan has started accepting entries into the LLB program, which is three years for the academic session of 2021.
- The candidates who completed their UG course with a minimum of 45% of scores can attain the degree if they have completed their degree in a 10+2+3 manner.
- The University of Burdwan is also inviting the entry forms to enter a 2-year B.Ed course as the self-financed mode.
University of Burdwan Distance Education Headline
|Topic||University of Burdwan Distance Education|
|Established in||1960 as a State University|
|Approved by||NAAC, UGC, AIU|
|Location||Purba Bardhaman, West Bengal|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG & Diplomas|
|Vice-Chancellor||Nimai Chandra Saha|
|Application Mode | Fee||Online and Offline | INR 300|
|Fee submission||Demand Draft and Online|
|Facilities Available||Library, Transport, Medical, Scholarships, Bank, Hostel|
|Email for email@example.com|
University of Burdwan Distance Education Admission 2021-22:
The University of Burdwan is offering UG, Diploma, & PG courses in multiple fields. Admission to this university is based on entrance exam scores and merit-based. The MAT and GATE exam scores are accepted by the University of Burdwan Admission 2021-22.
BU offers the following UG programs University of Burdwan Admission 2021-22.
- BA (Hons): For BA, the students need to pass HSC in any disciple with a Min of 45% marks. Selection is merit-based.
- BBA: An HSC degree is needed with at least 45% marks. These students must have studied commerce subjects at the HSC level. The selection will be based on merit.
- BCA: Those who have done HSC and studied maths are eligible for this course. The least required marks are 45%.
- B.Com: For this program, the students need to have an HSC degree in commerce. The min required mark is 45%.
- BSc (Hons): BU offers BSc with many streams. The students need to score 45% marks with the science stream in HSC.
- LLB: A bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 45% marks is required. Will be arrange written exam for these students.
BU offers the following PG programs:
- MA: MA program is offered in many subjects by BU. The students having BA (Hons) degrees are eligible to apply. Selection procedure is 20% marks HSC + 60% marks BA + 20% marks Madhyamik.
- MBA: The students who have BA/BSc/B.Com/BBA degrees are eligible to apply. They have to appear in the MBA entrance exam.
- M.Ed: A Bachelor’s degree in education with a min of 45% marks is required. Selection procedure is 20% marks HSC + 60% marks BA + 20% marks interview.
- M.Tech: The students who have an M.Tech or BE degree in the same stream can apply. The least required marks are 50% in the qualifying degree. They have to gain a valid score in the GATE entrance exam.
- M.Phil: Those with a master’s degree in the relevant subject with 55% marks can apply. 5% marks relaxation is for ST/SC students. The selection is an entrance test and interview.
- PhD: Those who have a master’s degree or M.Phil can apply. The least required marks are 55% for the general category and 50% for ST/SC category. BU will arrange entrance exams and interviews for these students.
|Practical test for MA||Aug-21|
|MBA Entrance Test||Aug-21|
|M.Ed. Entrance Test||Aug-21|
|LISc Entrance Test||Aug-21|
|Mass Com Entrance Test||Aug-21|
|Women Studies Entrance Test||Aug-21|
|Arts Subject Written Test||Aug-21|
Burdwan University Admission Process 2021
BU offers both online and offline form submission facilities.
- You can proceed with the admission process by visiting the official website of the University of Burdwan,
- The students must fill an E-application form for the programs.
- You need to register yourself by entering the valid details. It may include your email address and current mobile number.
- After getting yourself registered, fill out the form with the necessary information mentioned. Here, you have to specify your details and educational qualifications.
- Now, you will have to attach the following prerequisites to proceed with the application process.
- Address proof (Aadhar Card/Electors Photo Identity Card/ Passport/Driving License)
- Scanned four photographs(passport-size) and scanned signature
- 10th class passing certificate and mark sheet.
- mark sheet of 12th class
- Income and caste certificate (if applicable)
- Cross-check all details for any mistakes and submit the filled application form.
- Pay the applicable course fees through net banking by Credit Card/Debit Card/E-Challan. The application fee can deposit in any branch of the Indian Bank by the E-Challan facility.
- Once fees are deposited and E-form approves, your registration and admission process are finalized.
- Soon, you will receive an admit card on your registered email ID. Once it gets, you need to log on to the admission portal on the official website. Take a print of their respective admit cards. A hard copy of the admit card is used for future references and formalities.
- The online form for all UG and PG programs is available on the following website.
- The fee payment modes are credit card, debit card, ATM, Allahbad Bank e-challan, and net banking.
- The fee is INR 300 for one form.
- Fill in all the required details in the online form and upload the online profile document.
- Submit your form. (preview before submission and note nothing is left incomplete).
- Character certificate
- Mark sheets and degrees
- Migration certificate
- Passport size pictures
- Date of birth proof
- Income certificate
- Demand Draft
- Community certificate
For odd semester exams, the results for the University of Burdwan were declared in January. Whereas, for even semesters, the results come out in June. All results were published online mode and send no hard copy to any student. Students need to remain in touch with the university website to get updates regarding the results. Students are notified about results through their website/ portal. University of Burdwan Admission 2021-22.
The college helps students get easy access to educational loans through any bank if they want to avail themselves. For students seeking financial aid, the government of West Bengal arranges a TFW scholarship for them. The University also provides a full or partial deduction in the tuition fee for deserving students. Students can apply for the award after their first-semester results. The freeship provision s based on the merit and privilege of a student.
- Who is the Chancellor of BU?
- The Governor of West Bengal is the chancellor of BU.
- Does a community certificate is necessary for ST/SC category?
- Yes, the students need to submit the ST/SC certificate at the time of form submission.
- Can I submit the form by hand?
- No, you have to post the form by using a courier service.
More Top Universities in West Bengal
- West Bengal University Of Health Sciences
- Central University Of West Bengal
- West Bengal Deemed University India
- National University Of Juridical Science
Address: Rajbati, Bardhaman-713104, West Bengal, India
Source: Official Website
If you want more information, please visit the official website of the university.
|Course Admission 2021 -22|
|Arts Courses||Education Course|
|Certificate Courses||Engineering Courses|
|Commerce Course||Management Courses|
|Diploma Course||Paramedical Courses|
|Doctor Courses||PG Courses|
|Vocational Courses||Science Courses|
|University Admission 2021-22||College Admission Fee 2021-22|
|Exams||Universities in India|
|University Fee||ITI Admission|
Apply Course After 12th