|University Name||University of Burdwan|
|Approval||NAAC, University Grants Commission (UGC)|
|State||Bardhaman, West Bengal|
|Type of University||State University|
Burdwan University (BU) is a State Government University that is Situated in Burdwan. University is One of the Most Important Teachings and Research University in West Bengal. Since Its Opening in 1960, Burdwan University Has Been Committed to Finding Solutions to Big Challenges and to Preparing Students for Management in a Compound World. and this university has one of the good educational university in this country, that is offered the various types of higher education course like UG course, PG course, Diploma, and Doctorate programme level course. This Article is Related to Courses & Fee Structure of the University of Burdwan, that is Given Below.
List of University of Burdwan Fee Structure:
Bachelor of Library and Information Science [B.Lib.I.Sc]
Master of Technology [M.Tech]
Master of Physical Education [M.P.Ed]
Master of Education [M.Ed]
Master of Library and Information Science [M.Lib.I.Sc]
Ph.D. (Business Administration)
Master of Philosophy [M.Phil]
- Sri Keshari Nath Tripathi (Chancellor)
- Dr. Arindam Das (Associate Professor, Department of Commerce)
- Prof. Arup Kumar Chattopadhyay (Professor, Department of Economics)
- Dr. Amir Jafar (Assistant Professor, Department of Human Resources)
- Prof. Alok Kumar Chakraborty (Professor, Department of Bengali)
- Dr. Abhijit Bandyopadhyay (Associate Professor, Department of Botany)
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is university offer distance education ?
- Is University UGC approved ?
- Can I pay fees in installment ?
Ans: It will be depend on the university.For the details you can visit the official website.
- What courses are offers by the university ?
Ans: Undergraduate, post graduate and Doctorate level programmes.
- Address: The University of Burdwan, Rajbati, Bardhaman – 713 104, West Bengal, India
- Phone: +91 342 263 4975 (30 lines)
- Fax: +91 342 253 0452
For More Information Regarding Admission: (+91 7862004786 )