University Of Hyderabad Admission 2022-23: 18 June 2022 is the last date for University of Hyderabad admission 2022-23 for pg courses. CUET PG 2022 registration is now live. The University of Hyderabad, located at Gachibowli, Hyderabad, received “A”, the highest grading by NAAC. The university was established in 1974 in Hyderabad. UGC and AIU accepted the university as a central university.
The UOH provides a variety of UG, PG, and PhD courses in multiple specifications. It is one of the major institutions massively devoted to the postgraduate programme and counted amongst the top 100 in Asia for its academic areas of study.
The University of Hyderabad admission process for the other courses is supposed to commence in the 1st week of this year. The admission will be for MFA, MCA, MBA, MTech, MSC, MA, etc and will be based on entrance examinations. Students must have the scorecards from CUET 2022, JEE Main Exam 2022, GATE, CCMT, and NIMCET 2022.
Registration fees: The registration fees for ongoing Ph.D. admission are listed below in terms of student category. The general category must pay INR 600, OBC class must pay INR 550, and the SC/ST/PWD(PH) must pay INR 275. The next session admission fees have been released.
- Application Form: The application form can be filled out on this portal. Fill the empty blanks and click on one option on the options given on the list.
- Documents Required: Upload a 50kb jpg passport-size photo and a 20 kb copy of your signature. If it is necessary, upload a 200kb jpg Caste Certificate.
- Reservations: The university will provide reservations for Economically Weaker Sections(EWSs).
Latest News of UOH Admission
|UG and PG Course Admission 2022|
|Arts Courses||Engineering Course|
|Certificate course||Education Course|
|Commerce Course||Medical Course|
|Management course||Diploma Course|
- The registration for CUET PG 2022 has been started at University of Hyderabad. (Source)
- University of Hyderabad Admission 2022-23 Last Date is 18 June 2022.
- The University of Hyderabad has released the interview schedule for Ph.D. Admission 2022 for all specializations. (Check here)
- The University of Hyderabad Admission for MBA is currently open, the last date of the online application form submission date is 31 January 2022.
- UOH Ph.D. Admissions are currently going on, students need to submit their application form by 31 December 2021, Entrance exam will be held on 8th January 2022.
University Of Hyderabad Admission Highlights
|University Name||Hyderabad University (UOH)|
|Established | Type||1973 | Central|
|Approved by||UGC, NAAC, AIU, ACU|
|Admission Procedure||Entrance and Merit-Based|
|Offered Programs||UG, PG, and Doctorate|
|Facilities Available||Hostel. Library. Laboratory. Cafeteria. Medical.|
|Email for email@example.com|
|Admission Help desk||+91-40-23130000|
|Fee Structure||UOH Fee Structure|
University Of Hyderabad Admission 2022-23
Registration for admission to multiple integrated courses at the University of Hyderabad has been started by the institution. The application form was rolled out by the institution on 06 April 2022, and the last date for registration for appearing in the entrance exam for admission is 22 May 2022.
The University of Hyderabad offers programs at different levels like Integrated UG, PG, Diploma & PhD. Students for the course study select their own choice of topics or subjects. Programs like MSc, MA, MBA, MPA, MFA, MTech, PhD & more are offered for admission. Management, Arts and Technical courses are one of the popular courses taught here. The admission procedure is through the entrance examination and merit scores. University of Hyderabad Admission 2022-23 Last Date is 18 June 2022.
- The University of Hyderabad Admission is made based on the entrance tests. But for integrated M.Tech, JEE main is the primary entrance test.
- For all UG programs, one must appear for CUET 2022 exam.
- The UOH Courses list for PG comprises M.Tech, MSc, MA, MEd, MBA, MCA, MFA, and more. For all PG programs, the requirement is UG Degree in the relevant field.
- Furthermore, UOH also runs 5 Integrated courses i.e. B.Tech + MSc, BA + M.Tech, BSc+MA.
University Of Hyderabad UG Admission 2022-23
22 May 2022 is the last date for University of Hyderabad Admission for Integrated UG courses of session 2022-23. The University provide various 5 years of integrated UG courses to students. Also, these programs come with many different subject topics. Only students who completed their intermediate education can register for CUET 2022 at the University of Hyderabad.
University Of Hyderabad PG Admission 2022-23
The registration for PG courses at Hyderabad University has started for session 2022-23. Programs for the Master’s level education, like M.Tech. MPH, MFA, MA, MBA, MA, IMA, and IMSC are available. The study pattern is most recommended, and the management courses study is through the expert faculties.
The University of Hyderabad gives PG Admission in various courses based on the scorecard of entrance tests like NIMCET, GATE, CAT &, etc. Application is accepted through the merit scores and entrance examination. Students require to complete the graduation degree from a recognized university and clear the entrance test.
MSc: UOH offers master’s courses in science stream in various courses. The students can apply for masters courses after completing the bachelor level education in the relevant subject. There are mainly 14 different subjects in which the student can do specializations. They can apply online to get admission in the MSc course of interest.
MA:- Master of Arts is a subject considered a unique and creative course designed for students interested in the arts field and who want to make a good career out of the educational journey. This course is for 2 years and has 4 semesters. Students need to complete their graduation or Bachelors’s degree. The course fee is 2040/-. Also, there are specialization courses that a student can opt for in their MA program. The university offers MA in the following subjects that are given below:
- MA English
- MA Philosophy
- MA Hindi
- MA Telugu
- MA Urdu
- MA Applied Linguistics
- MA Comparative Literature
University Of Hyderabad MBA Admission 2022-23
Candidates who apply for MBA admission will need to appear in CAT 2021 test, conducted by the IIMs. Students need to apply online till 31 January 2022. Course fee for General students INR 50640-/- per year.
- The University of Hyderabad Admission will use CAT-2021 scores to shortlist the candidates for admission for a two-year full-time MBA programme. Passed candidates in CAT-2021 will be invited to present in an interview or group discussion.
- Group discussions will be held in February and march for the shortlisted candidates at the university campus, and admission will finalize in the month of March 2022. The university will give supporting materials and other facilities to the candidates once they obtain the admission seat.
- Master of Business Administration is a course designed for students interested in Business Analytics study and who want to create an effective career out of the academic study. The duration of this course is 2 years, and it consists of 4 semesters.
University Of Hyderabad PhD Admission 2022-23
21 January 2022 was the last date for Ph.D. Admission for session 2022. UOH provides Ph.D. programs full-time with various specializations. The University grants admission based on the entrance test. The application form fee charged by the University of Hyderabad for Ph.D. The entrance Examination is 600 rupees(General), and 275 rupees (SC/ST). Below are the Ph.D. courses offered by the university.
Ph.D. specializations: Animal Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology, Communication, Comparative Literature, Cognitive Science, computer science, Chemistry, Economics, Microbiology, Materials engineering, Plant Sciences, Physics, Theatre Arts, Urdu and Systems and Computational Biology.
University Of Hyderabad Admission Courses & Eligibility
Candidates are to be selected upon either merit or entrance-based. Following are the necessary details required for the University of Hyderabad Admission.
- To get admission in Integrated programmes under MSC (5 years), Aspirants have to have 10+2 or equivalent. Selection will be made merit-based.
- To acquire the MA 5-year Integrated humanities programme, the minimum eligibility is 10+2 or equivalent, and admission will process on a merit-based.
- MA 5 year Integrated under Social Sciences will also offer admission over 10+2 or equivalent eligibility, followed by a merit list.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for all pg diploma and degree programmes like MSC, MA, MBA, MPA, and MFA is graduation in concerned subjects with the required percentage.
- Candidates who are seeking University of Hyderabad admission for the Mphil programme will need to have a post-graduation degree in the concerned subject with the required percentage.
Aspirants may acquire a complete list of courses, eligibility criteria, and admission process by visiting the official web portal of the University of Hyderabad Admission.
University Of Hyderabad Application Form 2022
Hyderabad University is granting an option for admission to its courses with the entrance examination; however, to appear in the entrance examination, one has to fill the application form. To fill the HU online application form below instructions shall play a huge part.
Steps To Remember: University of Hyderabad Admission
- Keep the information ready before starting to fill the University of Hyderabad admission online application form
- Prepare the scanned images of signature, passport size photograph, and other certificates
- Note your UOH application number for future regard
- Incomplete and incorrect information placed in the UOH online application shall lead to a cancellation prospect
- Fill the UOH prescribed fee, then only the application form shall be considered complete
- Paid fee for admission to the UOH will not be refunded
- Applicant name should match as per the Senior Secondary Certificate
- The UOH online application fee is rupees 600.
University of Hyderabad Admission Process 2022
Step 1: Visit the online application portal of University of Hyderabad Admission (https://online.uohyd.ac.in/)
Step 2: Then on “Start New Application”
Step 3: Complete the UOH profile by picking and adding Session, Name, Exam Centre, Course, Subject, Qualifying Degree, etc.
Step 4: Applicant may opt for a maximum of the three under the entrance examination center sections
Step 5: Moving further, one must offer an active and unique email id, mobile number
Step 6: Photograph size ought not to go beyond 50 kb in jpg
Step 7: Signature in jpeg needed to limit under 20 kb (if belong to especial category upload caste certificate)
Step 8: Submit, and receive the UOH application number
Step 9: Enter family, address, academic, and miscellaneous data
Step 10: Press the University of Hyderabad admission submit button again to jump to the next tab
Step 11: Two icons are being placed for the fee deposit of the UOH application form (SBI or ICICI)
Step 12: Use either option to deposit the fee for the admission
Step 13: Applicant may later download the fee receipt by entering application number, and date of birth at the given option at the UOH online application portal
The applicants must upload these documents:
- Date of Birth Proof
- Transfer Certificate.
- ID card
- Mark sheets and degrees
- Character certificate
- Passport size photo (25kb)
- Signature (10kb)
University of Hyderabad Contact Details
- Address: University Of Hyderabad, Prof. CR Rao Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad-500046, India
- Contact No.: +91-40-23132102, +91-40-23132103
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Source: Official Website
Be the first to leave a review.